Alright Sup Forums Im gonna freight hop my way to wherever the fuck im going...

Alright Sup Forums Im gonna freight hop my way to wherever the fuck im going.Anyone have advice for what im gonna need or things that i should/shouldn't do?

food and water probs idunno

They'll throw your ass in jail. Post 9/11 world terrorist etc etc

LARPing this hard

Dont share needles. Dont stay on train when it pulls into station.

Yea bring food and water was stuck on a train for 3 days mofo never slowed down for me to jump

If you're in the US you probably just shouldn't.

where are you starting from?

okay my first tip is this
>don't
if you're homeless you're better off just hustling for a ride or a bus ticket, if you're not homeless then grow the fuck up and stop pretending to be poor
you're going to be fucking freezing, you very well may be raped by the hobo gangs that run the freight lines, you might lose body parts, and if your lucky you'll be arrested before any of that happens. and if all goes exactly as planned, you're still homeless on a fucking train.

don't listen to this faggot OP, doit

Should suck the first cock you see. Should not let them dump cum in your ass.

Just read an article where a boyfriend died and the gf was seriously Injured because they thought it was cool.

How about you sell your body and make 3% for a down payment on a cheap condo and rent it out and make money..... Faggot

Bring friends. Never travel homeless alone unless you're the toughest baddest mother fucker alive or have an overwhelming charismatic influence over the mentally ill and criminally deranged. Other than that have a fun time

attitudes like this are why you little pussy bitches get eaten alive when you're on the street

Don't fall on the rails.

you shouldn't drink toilet water

Some of those cars have doors that lock from the outside when you close them. Heard about a kid getting stuck in a freezer car that he got into. When they found him he was a human popsicle.

Attitudes like that are almost always from conservatives.
But don't let them outnumber you because then they become like a wolf pack and prey on everyone they find.

Chase BC

Yea im in Canada

Yea im doing it no matter what anyone says.

Fuck it have fun OP if you die you die and at that point it's not even your problem. I mean what are they going to have you do clean up your own corpse, you're already dead.

Careful in and around the yards. Pay attention so you don't get carried into one. Obviously watch out for the crazy hobo ass raping gangs. Don't share booze with anyone you don't know. Some train crews are cool some will fuck you up. Just pay attention and don't be in a hurry. Also two hands on the train before you pull yourself up!!!!!

when it starts slowing down, you'll need to jump off. dont get too pissed when the train doesnt end up where you thought it would (going west, but instead of Denver, it went to Santa Fe). Stay away from the legit crazy bums. Dont fall asleep too deep. Dont wave at passing cars, people rat out fucking everybody

I forgot. Always carry a rail spike on you. It you hope an empty car use it to pin the door open. They can close and you can't open it from inside.

I remember one kid who was gonna skip out on probation and head West trainhopping when I worked in kitchens.

Next week he was back, and had another new felony.

Don't get caught by the operators. If you get arrested you're lucky. They pretty much have carte blanche protection from the law to beat the shit out of you, and if you die, no one will really care. They aren't gentle.
You do you, just sayin

Sorry I'm in a hurry got a good ride coming. Crew letting me ride caboose if I cleaned the thing out.

You can get food in exchange for letting 5 or 6 men use your ass.

Im not pretending to have it rough. honestly I dont ll thies nice have it rough at all... I just dont want to have all thies nice things and I feel the need to go on an adventure. Ive already tried to kill myself once so if I die im going to die happy knowing that I went on an adventure that not everyone can do. and whatever happens I can tell you is going to be 100x better then whatever i do on this shitty ass farm.