Hey so quick question is it bad if sometimes I get so mad I break stuff...

Hey so quick question is it bad if sometimes I get so mad I break stuff? Not like expensive shit but like small things such as cups or pencils. It doesn't happen all the time and I can control it but sometimes it just feels so satisfying breaking items. Should I go to anger management class? Picture unrelated

>typical nigger

This is an 18+ board, son.

Oh I'm in 1st grade sorry

Don't compare me to a black guy ever again thanks

>no self control
>likes apes

k nig nog

kek. OP's pic related. An ape that gambles & smokes menthols. Looks pretty nigger to me.

I have like 5% black in me I'm not an APE STOP SAYIN IM AN APE

>mad
You gonna break shit, nigger?

Smoking addictions not a joke

only niggers have these triggers

nigger ape confirmed

how am I black with 5% BLACK IN ME IM MOSTLY WHITE

hehehe little does he know he fell for my bait and I'm actually 3% black

OP here.
No, I'm not. I came here for advice and you guys (who are probably black) are trying to get me to chimp out. You guys are fucking off your tops!

Actually I'm OP so stop posing as me nogger

>Not like expensive shit
Consider the silver lining here

No you are not! And stop calling me a nogger. It doesn't matter what I am but what I identify with anyways. Leave poser

Nice dub

Wow a fake OP I'm real OP Grrrrr I break shit and HATE NIGGERS

typical roody poos

>only niggers have these triggers
You know it wasn't always this way
Whites used to fight to the death over perceived insults.
It might not even be a bad thing.
Hell, if it were possible for whites to get angry anymore, maybe they wouldn't be getting raped by invaders in all their home countries

OP here and I would like to say I first started having anger issues when my dad and mom divorced my mom shortly after found another man and I never really felt like he was a replacement just a cool guy but I started to see my dad less and less

This led to my dad finding some Asian bitch who has honestly ruined my life. After those two started dating my father hit me and one time tried to choke me cause I "insulted a women" he is a fucking white knight Cuck and have no respect for him especially as she beats him all the time and I called the cops and he lied and said the marks came from the cat I'm 21 now and don't see him or her anymore which is good cause she is a cunt and honestly I want to beat her and my father up but I'm not a fucking retard

And I would rather not go to jail. Pic again un related

Dude, your dad is the villain here because he is a raging bastard who had a tiny dick, hence why your mom cheated and he had to resort to an Asian female. As for you, I'd choke your ass out for being a snobby spoiled fuck. Sorry you didn't get that pony you wanted, son, but life isn't about ponies and white picket fences...welcome to the real world kiddo!

Op here and I've actually never cried over what my dad did to me it just pissed me off and made me hate him more and more

Infact the only reason I talk to him to this day is cause I have little brothers there and according to them she gets drunk around them and even has other guys over when my father isn't at the home

I care more about there saftey than anything else and it pisses me off that I am too much of a pussy to do anything about it

Picture again un-related

I only really get upset when people I live with start looking for trouble with me. Then I get really upset and say things I might not mean. I think this has to do with being yelled at constantly as a child.

No.

That sucks man

Yea I've repressed most of my child good memories. They are mostly just yelling and hiding behind things