Your country

>your country
>At what age did you move out of your parents house?

>USA
>....

>US
>25
left at 18 but ended up coming back

Very unlikely i will ever leave my parent's house.

>tfw 19 and still havent moved out

i thought you moved out of Sup Forums.

is this a trick question?

20, moved back around 23 and back out at like 25.

Here here, brothers... I'm sure we'll move out someday... .... right? Haha...

>USA
>..

17 yo

>USA

I'm 24 now and still at home. In two years I'll be done with college and moving out. If I fuck myself and can't find work to live on my own I'm going into the military to get the fuck out of the house. I can't take it anymore

I'm 23, I never moved out.

pathetic

What do you hate most about living with your parents?

Are you planning to?

Went abroad for a year with 19. Came back 20 and moved out to go to uni the same year. Failed and moved back home for a few months at 22, moved out shortly before becoming 23. learning a trade right now at 23.

Depends on whether I'm accepted into a master's program in a city other than my own. If not, I'm staying.

Spain

I'm always getting bitched at. Plus it's hard having a GF or friends irl like this

USA 25 then back in at 27 hahaha haha kill me

US
N/A

Though sometimes I wish I could move back with them.

I moved into college accommodation when I was 17 and lived there for a year. Now I currently rent a house with friends near my college which I moved into at 18 so 17/18, depends on what you consider moving out. I still go home most weekends though because it's comfy at home

My uncle still lives with mom and he's like 45 while my grandmother is 93...

I hope that's not me...

>tfw 19 and no one that I know moved out
> even older kids I know (early 20s) still live with parents
> even if you work full time you earn like $500 max
> friend worked at factory for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week for the entire summer last year
>tfw he earned $200 a month

no, you can't pay for rent+bills+food even here with like $500 a month, this is why full time 30 yearolds that have college diplomas live with parents lmao

but yeah, I'm moving to Glasgow (lel) in september

USA
26 and almost have enough money but not quite

oh yeah, and the factory job was a "student job" that he found through uni lmao

he also got scoliosis from it

23 and still counting.

Not that I'm in a hurry. There's no need for me to go full retard and take loans before I've even finished my studies.

Same but I plan to suicide at 30 if I'm still a pile of shit. 3 and half years to go, better warm up that noose

At 18, moved back in at 23. I own an apartament in a big city, but just rent it and live a comfy life in a cozy village in the mountains while lmaoing at wage slaves

>Iceland
Guess I'm stuck there forever

Pls stop.

Sweden
19, almost 20

>flag
>13

t. oldfag

nice life u have, but aren't u unhappy while not doing anything?

italy, 28, still here

>US
>Left at 23, came back at 23.
Or was I 24? Shit. I don't know.

I was unhappy and depressed anyways, I did it to better my mental state. I read books, hike ni the mountains, see old friends and shitpost, generaly I leave the same impact on the world as if I'd work at sone corporation which is none. But yeah, I'm starting to get bored, I'm thinking about moving back out and getting a degree

>USA
>18, then back at 19

College was a bad choice. A 9 to 5 is a bad choice. Suicide is the best option desu

Turkei, I'm 19 and hopefully I am going to move out next year