*Block your way*

*Block your way*
What are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0ccZH0o4Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just walking my ass to history class. Why, is this day special?

Haha, of course not. Why don't you go to the cafeteria, that'd be much funnier.

Listening to KMFDM.

Oh will there be a funny event?
I looove funny events!

That's a really godlike taste in music you have there. Why don't you just go home and listen to their new album? Seriously, get out of here.

Of course, my friend. It will be a fun and unforgettable experience. Bombastic. You wouldn't want to miss them, would you? All the cool kids are gonna be there. See you then haha.

Oh, nothing
Might just get called a terrorist and lobotomized after I right a book where I say how I will see more than two guys with guns today, and snipers on the roof.
youtube.com/watch?v=L0ccZH0o4Uk

Ah you know just going to shot up sandyhook you

Get the fuck out my way you ugly nerdy virgin fucks before I beat your asses again.

I'm gonna hit you til you love me!

can i shoot teacher?

Is this the two brothers from the "SUPERNATURAL" series? The new season two is amazing!!! I like it. Greetings from Romania my friends!

What's going on here?

im not sure. i seem to have traveled to an alternate universe populated by giants that look like humans from my 1990s. where am i?

Kek

Considering my social status in highschool, they're probably just blocking my path to recruit me.

At school, where else? Next thing you're gonna tell me today isn't April 20th. Haha, you're fucking drunk or something. Just go to the cafeteria.

Lol.

>not able to pull in puss automatically by driving up and honking in that
I refuse to believe such a story

Give back all their lunch money i stole in the past and try to befriend.

what a couple of fags
that autist at sandy hook doubled their score

I refuse to believe such a story

That doesn't count if the shooter was an autistic.

Tell me about it.

(Goku, 23, M) *Pulls out massive weewee and goes super sayin*

The heroes we need, not the ones we deserve.

What do you guys think about natural selection? Fuckers should be shot? Haha, just fooling around.

Good thread OP

I like the way you think. It'll be my pleasure to blow your fucking head off.