Zuckerberg for president

>Trump spent 69years to make 1/6 money which zuckerberg(31yo) have

who is superior business man who deserve to lead its country?
Zuckerberg is genius, he made such huge money for decade. This is what trump can't do it.

We need genius like Zuckerberg for president. right?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/for-silicon-valley-the-hangover-begins-1455930769
zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-22/mood-silicon-valley-moment-after-titanic-hit-iceberg-heres-why
zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-28/second-tech-bubble-has-burst-and-here-come-mass-layoffs
stock-analysis-on.net/NASDAQ/Company/Facebook-Inc/Analysis/Property-Plant-and-Equipment
politifact.com/florida/article/2016/mar/07/did-donald-trump-inherit-100-million/
dqydj.com/sp-500-return-calculator/
gatesnotes.com/2015-annual-letter?lang=en&page=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just stop

Just die.

Cuckerberg != genius.
Cuckerberg = Right Time/Place + Advertising.

2 Simple.

According to PrivCo, the Trump Organization has 22,450 employees and brought in $9.5 billion in annual revenue last year.

Facebook:
Employees
13,598 employees as of March 31, 2016

Facebook/Revenue
17.93 billion USD

Tell me who creates more actual wealth.
Except inflated bullshit share prices

can't wait for the second dot com bubble

so you are saying Zuckerberg created great organization which make more money per person than Trump has?

yeah I agree, Zuckerberg is talented to create efficient organization. it will help his job as president.

suckerjew dont actually have any real money or a real product. his entire fortune is only big because people believe it is big. the whole social media/app economy is just a huge jew bubble, inflated by speculation

Its going to happen, if governments don't outlaw adblockers. Ad revenue has been falling steadily into nothingness

Severely Underrated.

Jew steals credit for the work of goyims and becomes rich, an unfortunately common story

even with ads it's only a matter of time before people realize a few thousand lines of code that barely creates any jobs isn't worth billions

yeah so Trump is inferior to such guy.

Is Bill gates okay for you?

If you don't realise a private LLC company employing more people , owning actual physical empire is more valuable than a company in the open market with a little to non physical property
You are truly retarded.
Enjoy your facebook shares when a new company comes on the market and facebook will go the way of myspace.

Bill supports Bernie already. Always made me kind of *skeptical* when hardcore, ruthless capitalists discover their philanthropist side when they've become multi billionairs.

what if I tell you its already habbenin?
wsj.com/articles/for-silicon-valley-the-hangover-begins-1455930769

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-22/mood-silicon-valley-moment-after-titanic-hit-iceberg-heres-why

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-28/second-tech-bubble-has-burst-and-here-come-mass-layoffs

Why do you want a guy who knows even less than Trump about geopolitics?

Didn't Zuckerberg steal the idea of Facebook from two college friends from Harvard?

>zerohedge
they're the Sup Forums of financial news, literally everything is a bubble to them and all of them are just about to burst.

Zuckerberg started with nothing, while Trump spent his daddy's money. And he spent it so great that he's poorer now after all his *ventures* than he'd be if he just invested the money he got from his dad in S&P 500

Not good enough, i want to see crying in the streets

Look at this shit :
stock-analysis-on.net/NASDAQ/Company/Facebook-Inc/Analysis/Property-Plant-and-Equipment

They dont even have 6bln in actual physical assets

It's like I'm watchingLast Week Tonight

I'm pretty sure one of them was called Tom but I can't quite remember.

>Trump actually houses people and injects cash in local communities
>Zuckerberg ????

Nice math mate
A National Journal writer, S.V. Dáte, estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became president of his father’s real estate company. By one estimate, the firm was worth about $200 million. Divided among Donald Trump and his four siblings, each would have received $40 million.
politifact.com/florida/article/2016/mar/07/did-donald-trump-inherit-100-million/

Lets even give you the 40mln -
dqydj.com/sp-500-return-calculator/
You can calculate how much money he would have from 1974 to 2016 thats 7574% of the initial - that makes 40x75 = 3bln dollars
Not accounting for millions upon millions of the cost of his lifestyle

How about you stop getting information from comedians you cuck

>someone creating a fuckton of jobs is less admirable than someone sitting at home playing the stocksmarket

The difference is trump still has his money after that long

Zuckerberg is literally a racemixing cuck who wants to destroy America, western civilization, and the white race. He's so cucked he cucked his own genes.

Shekelberg was incredibly lucky that people were pissed off at MySpace for changing how the profiles looked and everyone decided to jump ship.

If it wasn't for that, Facebook would be in obscurity.

Musk > Zuckenberg

Put Musk in charge of presidency, and change the world forever!

Jews are just insane. He is living proof when he backed that israeli hotline to stop israeli and Palestinian dating

Musk is a fucking kike

zuckerberg capitalized on a fad, it will pass and he has no real skills other than being a fed puppet and cuck.

Trump built an empire made up of multiple industries. He has people building, management, and visionary skills on many topics. No matter what happens, he'll do well.

>Always made me kind of *skeptical* when hardcore, ruthless capitalists discover their philanthropist side when they've become multi billionairs.
Hey, how else are you going to insure your earnings get taxed as little as possible? Move all that shit into a charity than pay yourself a salary from said charity.

had google actually advertised and at least tried to make their own social network better it would have killed kikebook as well

Bill Gates, the one who is helping the African population skyrocket?

gatesnotes.com/2015-annual-letter?lang=en&page=0

This.
I'm an oldfriend, so I leave this to my youngfriends to answer:

Does it seem like the younger generation (kids now 18-19 and younger) are headed towards a backlash against social media and total self-surveillance?
My theory is that since every generation Rebels against the previous one, the young people now will eventually rebel against the concept of giving out all your information, etc.
Thoughts, young friends?

t. Old man who never had Twitter or Instgram and had Facebook for about a year in 05 and quit out of confusion.

I'm sorry you must be at least 35 to get on this ride. Sorry juden

oldfriend here too.

Although I have Twitter,Fb and other accounts, none of them use real info. Since day one I never bought into putting real info on the web.

...you realize Facebook is pouring money into way more than just social media right now, right? For one thing they're the ones who picked up Oculus Rift from that Luckey dweeb, and we're already on the precipice of VR for the masses. Unfortunately facebook will be around for some time it seems.

It already is kind of happening, you can already see it in the rise of new anonymous messaging/social media like Yik Yak which have become super popular of late.

Can't blame him. Everybody at Harvard is out to jew you. He probably pulled an entrepreneurial Varg and jewed them before they could jew him.

both of them are retards

Young fag here
The next generation is overwhelmingly lib. They might act a little weird about privacy but at the end of the day, they don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes. Its a requirement for Chad and Stacie to have an Instagram account. It won't go away. Fools are entertained quite easily.

They will start to rebel when the seemingly harmless political posts they made years in the past suddenly bite them in the ass when the political spectrum swings to the opposite and employers/government/etc. don't like what they see.

Sort of like when gays in Iran and other such countries post on Facebook only to be hanged based on the information they allowed to be recorded. This always bothers me when some fool agrees with total surveillance and suggests "if you've done nothing wrong then you've got nothing to hide."

>mfw 2024 will be Don Jr. (GOP) vs. Kikerberg (Dems)
I swear to god if that subhuman makes America ungreat again.

I remember in the early days of the internet (something awful, newgrounds, etc, internet 2.0) where you never gave out your information or anything, but all that changes when the companies that owned certain sites became extremely wealthy. It also got flooded by normies, that's why i mostly go here now.

Japan, did you forget zuckerkike stole the original technology for his website from two German-Americans?

Research your b8 better next time. This is dishonorabu.

thank god for that, fuck internet commerce

Zuckerberg made a website, Trump has built dozens of buildings, golf courses etc. He also employs over 35,000 people

CHING CHONG DING DONG
WHEN DOG SOUP READY

Trump basically.

He's a Yank, not a Jap.

Trump has the experience in political manipulation and leadership to make him the optimal choice for the Presidency. Total overall wealth is irrelevant.

we're not a fucking plutocracy. And Trump has tangible assets and employed far more people; he has to spend a lot more and takes bigger risks.

lol

Profit from facebook tops 1 billions dollar,

U have 1 billion user and u make 1 billion $$ in profit ?

so an average of 1$ per user ?

Zuckerberg is clearly the worst buisness man in history of mankind

>John mugged and killed a grandma and made 1000$ from it
>Mike worked somewhere legitimate and made 500$
>Therefore John is better than Mike and deserves to be president more than Mike does

???

It "makes" money. It doesn't create wealth. It doesn't provide an actual, tangible product that increases market value in neighborhoods or provide housing for people.

Also keep in mind the numbers are inflated because Zuckerkike pays literally ZERO taxes. That's right, zero. He hides his money offshore, but the IRS will NEVER go after him, because he is good friends with Obama. It just recently broke that Facebook was injecting pro-Obama stories into their trending newsfeed and pruning anti-Obama ones, I'm sure the two are connected. "Scratch my back, I scratch yours" kind of thing.

Trump doesn't need such corruption to thrive, he is just the best at it and he out competes his competition. He literally rebuilt Manhattan after the financial crisis.

>*ventures*
Over a hundred companies, 4 failed. Yet you trivialize his massive success. Do you know how fucking good a ~3% failure rate is in the real estate market or any other business for that matter? Also his football league failed due to monopolistic practices by the NFL and FEC colluding, they wouldn't allow him to air his own league's games in THEIR off season. He sued under antitrust laws and ended up having to merge the company with the NFL. I believe this is when he first developed his utter hatred for government corruption.

How about you get your "facts" from someone other than le current year man you cuck.

Can you turn 1,000 dollars into 10,000,000?

damn, life ending

>Unfortunately facebook will be around for some time
Not after he is investigated under the Trump admin for running propaganda ops for Obama.

This
The new generation is so retarded they have no idea how information is acquired and flow anymore. The Fappening is a confirmation of this, a bunch of sluts sending their degenerated pics to Apple without even realizing what they were doing

Zuckerkike's "wealth" is in shares and options.

of Internet "property"
in other words, Monopoly™ Money