You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger than Five Guys

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger than Five Guys.
>protip: you literally can't.
>inb4 you're homemade shit burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OrQpbOrUWyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In and out burger

My dick goteem

You have very hairy hands.

You're a fucking idiot

>you are homemade shit burgers

Can't argue with that.

My local kebab

Smash Burger
Inn n out
Carl's Jr (only the guac)

Have you tried five guys in socal? Doesn't even compare. It's like they missed an ingredient somewhere, or skipped a step in the process.

Mc'Donalds :^)

>dat dubba dubba n frieza shak
not everyone can live near the best

Basically any of them.

Fuck, I forgot Hodad's

pretty much any restaurant that isn't fast food

Same

He only got the Little Cheeseburger what a fucking homo

burger 21, johnny rockets, sonic, dairy queen. i could go on but you get the point.

kebap is love, dürüm is life and sucuk makes everything better

fat fuck detected

Burger Nuts

portillos

fags

Homemade burgers are #1.

Your moms hairy burger

>In & Out and Five Guys fags btfo

sounds kinda gay dude

the fuck is five guys, sounds gay af

An homemade burger

this looks like shit

Shit even Red Robbins destroys 5guysanalsurprise

Arena
youtu.be/OrQpbOrUWyM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-----This------
user if correct as you can be.

They use fresh ground beef. It's essentially the same dumbass.

Dude 90% of burgers look like shit IRL because the advertising pictures of them are tailor made and fake.

Doesn't mean they can't be tasty.

inferior yuropp metabolism detected

A mod should ban this fuck, linking completely unrelated streams

Pffff, restaurants tend to over season shit. Plus you can cook and season it to your own preference. You could just have said that you are too retarded to make food for yourself.

six guys

What do I win

McFem's BigMaMa burger it's pretty good and also fights patriarchy

Inn n out You Single Minded Fuck

Honestly? Can't name a better national chain which specializes. I will tell you though, when starving and sleepless at 3AM that huge Denny's burger with egg, avacado and bacon was the the fucking tits. Fuddruckers is pretty decent too. Use to think shakeshack was good just not a good value for size patty, not so sure about the former even anymore.

nigger feces

5 guys is over priced dog shit.

I live in PA and I see commercials for this fucking place all the time. It's cruel. Like, why are you advertising out here if the nearest Culver's is in the middle of Ohio?

Shit, this is an old one.

You guys are ALL wrong. Big Mac from McDonalds is OBVIOUSLY the choice burger to go for.

Ron's Hamburgers and Chili

Oklahomafags know what I'm talking about

Jack in a Box

FUck off you jew.

Had 5 guys last night - gonna finish the cajun fries with an egg for lunch. WOOT

Diarreha

Nothing because in n out is trash!

A&W. Actual beef burgers that leave you feeling full rather than hungry again in an hour after a painful shit

its fucking amazing but fucking expensive fagget

it's called being an adult; why are you on here, child?

I agree, five guys is great. Only problem is they charge restaurant tier prices.

we're not listing the worst burgers possible, user.

Farmhaus

Had a burger from Planet Hollywood made by Gordon Ramsay himself and it was waaaay better than a five guys burger

die

Smashburger

Go to Freddy’s you stupid fag

I'd eat McDonald's before I eat at five guys.

I mean, its true, but at the same time, its unsanitary. Its like a beard on your arm at this point. Please reduce In a timely manner, unless you'd rather have fleas like the dog that you are for eating dog food.

In and Out is a meme of epic proportions. Ive heard about it for years. How amazing it is. How its the best fast food burger in the world, blah blah blah

Its nothing special. Shit, its not that much better than Wendy's. In and Out is proof California and the south west think they are special while the rest of the US just rolls our eyes at you

Nope, because we don't have good Burger joints in Europe other than shitty McDonalds and Burger King. Why do you send us the shitty ones, America?

In and out, shake shack, bobby's burger palace, hard rock, planet hollywood

Thats not all that much hair dude. Are you 15? I am way hairier than he is

I agree but fuddruckers is pretty damn close cus of that jalapeno cheese bruh

Krystal

You have a few Smashburger restaurants

Don't worry.
Five guys isn't good. People just think it's good because it's expensive. A burger, drink, and steak fries will run you $12-$13 usd.

One of my local bars does $5 burger and beer combo on Wednesdays and they're much better than these places.

In n out is so hyped because it's only available in certain places.

Trust me. You can find a good burger somewhere around you or at the very least, make a burger on your own that will be 1000x better than the glorified burger places in America.

Any swedes?

In n Ouut is just basically a little bit better quality than sonic.
Five Guys is where it's at same with fresh cut fries besides Boardwalk fries.
In n Out relies on their out snack and treats to do buissness. If they excluded all that fro the menu and just did a simple one like Five Guys with their burgers it'd be utter shit.

Forgot to add smash burger and umami burger but all I could think of in the first 10 seconds

>my opinion is more valuable than anyone who disagrees with me
If you think your opinion is that valuable, consider folding it up and shoving it up your ass in order to keep it protected, see the attached diagram for reference.

Burgerlounge
The Habit, btfos 5 gays
In n Out

Nice Facebook memer, dude

>10 SECONDS

Jakes wayback

How's that fly over state working out for ya?

Allow me to attempt speaking in your home language, so as to make your experience on Sup Forums all the easier:

Woof. Woof woof woof. Bark bark. Killyourselfyoudirtyyneckbeard. Bark.

Here's 5 guys posting their free advertising AGAIN. You'll see this all day, now. The same old, tired story. Yawn. Should be banned for spamming.

Yes because wafer thin meat patties are the bestest

homemade or steak and shake.
case closed

Chubby's out in Salt Lake City. I guarantee that those burgers are the closest thing there is to experiencing the rapture

I enjoy them

By far the best one I had while roadtrippin the us was in n out burger! Also liked jack in the box

in-n-out

Eaten most of the Murica burgers. Can't find anything to beat this though.

Five guys burgers might be the worst burgers you can buy.

Your taste is shit and your should be ashamed of yourself.

McDonald's would be an upgrade.

A hobo's shoe would be an upgrade.

A hobo's shoe topped with week old condom squeezings would be an upgrade.

Val' s Rapid Service

>the skinny
Bunless burgers jesus fucking Crist it's just fucking meat not a burger.

Dye-ah-beet-us

This. Everything other big chain burger joint ia pleb shit.

Tabby's

Where the fuck do you live? You cant even get into a bar near me without a $10 cover charge and a coke is $5+ dollars alone

What the actual fuck is wrong with you tiny-dick homos.

My local Chip shop