enough

10/10

that's a big hand

quads seem to say yes

are you a boy or girl? I can't tell

i would stop

I would eat your ass

Holy fuck! Nice quads!!
Yes; not only are you passable, you are adorable. Can you please share more pictures?

ur faggot

tits or gtfo
checked

definitely cute af. Reminds me of Ellie Kemper from the office

ya. Depends on more if you have a selfish/jealous personality or an affectionate compassionate one

Can't tell from pic related but face is cute
Unless you're under 18 in which case neck yourself

muh

Show dem balls

I'm trans and yes. You are for sure passable.

We all might've been trapped

google search the photo kek, you pass

>passable

As what, Satanic quad faggot?

Is this ANOTHER faggot thread? Die. Just fucking DIE, faggot.

Yep. Not only would I fuck you but I'd cuddle you after, maybe hold hands in public

Checked

Yeah, you're passable, OP. Good job

Nice quads but RIP your jaw. Shoulders too, lips are more borderline. Do something with your eyebrows, use some tweezers and fill them in. It'll help.

Hit the gym and work on becoming a man. Don't try to become something you're not. Because you can't. Ever.

You look somewhat androgynous, but if you had feminine body language I'd be convinced

yes, you're a cutie. moar pics plz

I wanna hear your sissy moans as I fuck that boipucci. Then I'm gonna pump rope after rope of hot cum inside you

Ass pic ?

No, but I'm bi so instead of seeing a boy trying and failing to be a cute girl I just see a really cute boy

You're the typical passable trans person, in the sense that you're perfectly passable until people know you're trans. When people go looking for the "man" in your face, they'll be able to find it.

Did you get punched in the eye?

what as a trap? you look like a girl to me

Yeah.
Fucking digits tho.

Would you marry with me?

for you.

toooooooooooooooo masculine
9/10

smashable

Stop begging for attention user

show feet :3

apparently

You look perfectly fine. I'd be happy to date you, had i the chance.
Get some good hours of sleep tho, you've got dark rings under your eyes. I had the same when i was pulling all nighters.

If that's all natural, I'd say you'd go from sexy/fuckable to goddess with hrt and some work, and that's even assuming you never have any surgeries. YOU GOT POTENTIAL KID.

You look good user, love yourself some more.

this tbh...
you're not fooling any straight guys but i can't imagine there's a masc faggot or domme straight girl out there who wouldn't kill to have you...
you know the way you want society to treat you? i'd treat you like that any day of the week, in the bedroom...

When mommy's not home and you got the whole house to yourself.

you could pass as an underaged faggot

the better to grasp your cock my dear.

No. Stay a boy. You would be much better off staying as God made you. Why would you want to look like a woman?

If youre a girl, yes

no

Decent

whore you know the rules

I’m I passable

yes, cute

I'm absolutely 100% straight but still I would destroy your anus while kissing you

Quads confirm great handjobs.

probably from a distance but not up close

cute anyway tho, would give succ

You look like that one faggot who's in a high school band comstantly complaing about you mom not letting you smoke weed with the skater faggot down the road. That or some goth faggot forced to look semi normal for once.

Holy fuck this is now a get thread. Checkem.

Yes OP you are by face

tits or gtfo

Throw on some leggings and makeup and your good

Eh depends. Got any ass or tits? Otherwise, look too much like trap to me

Yes you are now just wear a padded sports bra there like $10 at Walmart get some very neutral but feminine nail polish and get some stylish cool girl clothes.