Are you ready for LP5?

Are you ready for LP5?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/npcljao1
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, we've waited 8 years and I actually particularly enjoyed Daisy no matter what anyone else says.

already on her fifth album and hasn't made a single piece of music worth listening to

Geidi Primes is good

>inb4 autechre
clyp.it/npcljao1

>what are geidi primes, halfaxa, visions, art angels

>clyp.it/npcljao1
Sorta sounds like Autechre I guess. Why bring it up? It's not nearly as good.

I wish I was that spaghetti

Two good albums, followed by two shit ones.

It is as good as anything from Incunabula.

not him but I'm pretty sure he thought of Autechre because their 5th album is also called LP5

this

>what are shit albums

no lol

wew lad
holy fuck I'm stupid

lol yes. This is the cousin of Doctrine. Her music is warmer that Ae though.

go listen to incunabula again and see if you really believe that

grimes a shit

I know that album very well. I have no doubt that Grimes instrumental is on par with Ae. I know that Ae fans are mega elitists but you should chill a little.

lol

Daisy is a masterpiece so there's no shame there

>elitists
as they should be

LP5 came out before you were born. What are you on?

You say like that's a good thing. Anyway I think they could never truly enjoy the far melodic and organic music of Grimes. They're too accustomed to robotic wicked beats and subtle melodies.

I mean it's not even elitism it's just silly to think that track is as good as anything from Incunabala

This is the strangest post I've ever seen on this website. Maybe their later shit but you can listen to Tri Repetae and Grimes won't be "too melodic" for them.

Yeah, it's like calling Wu-Tang Clan fans elitists for saying Soulja Boy doesn't have a song as good as something on EtWT. Nonsensical.

>but you can listen to Tri Repetae and Grimes won't be "too melodic" for them.
Did you actually listen to Tri Repetae? How that is even 1/4 as melodic as e.g. Visions? The thing is that Autechre are very scarce with their melodies. Only Incunabula and about 2/3 of Amber could be considered truly melodic.

1/4 as melodic is still melodic enough that you're not going to dislike it for being "too melodic" (something that I'm pretty sure no one has done ever). Also, a melody is "the succession of single tones in musical compositions", so you might be trying to say that Grimes is more poppy, since both are very melodic in a sense.

It's not silly at all once you realize that music taste is subjective. It's nonsensical to pretend a piece of music is superior to another one just because it has some complex drum programming. Unlike Ae, Grimes offers multi rayered rich vocals, lots of vocal loops, plenty of melodic riffs, rich production and actual catchy beats.
Compared to Grimes, Ae are very minimalistic.

Incunabula is way more layered than that track though

>It's not silly
That's just your subjective opinion
>just because it has some complex drum programming
ebin strawman bro
>multi-rayered rich vocals
Autechre doesn't even have vocals, you can't say that one artist is better because they have an aspect that the other artist never included in their music in the first place.
>lots of vocal loops
and?
>plenty of melodic riffs
Yeah, like that guitar line in Scream that goes throughout the whole fucking song and annoys you to no end
>rich production
define
>actual catchy beats
And Autechre doesn't? You can find catchy beats anywhere, it doesn't have to be pop music. For fucks sake, the opening bit of 1930 by Merzbow is catchy.
>Ae are very minimalistic
and?

That track is missing some layers (unfortunately is not complete) + her vocal loops + plus her voice. Listen to the whole song for a complete experience: youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894

>Yeah, like that guitar line in Scream that goes throughout the whole fucking song and annoys you to no end
Strawman. Scream is a one off, not her normal style. BTW I like that guitar.

>I don't know what a strawman is: the post

are there any real anons in this thread OP or are you talking to yourself again?

bland imo

this is boring OP and you are a very boring troll.
no one cares about grimes.

>no one cares about grimes.

(all you)

A lot of people care about Grimes, user.

im so hungry