This hack is not funny at all and the only reason he has any success is because the low IQ middle American trash can't...

This hack is not funny at all and the only reason he has any success is because the low IQ middle American trash can't afford to watch anything but fox. Stop watching this faggots shows they suck and I'm sick of hearing about this prick. He hasn't done anything remotely funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1K7iRS16dBL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

k

get schwifty

Very true. Plus, he seems like a fag. Why hasn't he come out of the closet yet?

Inclined to agree, OP. His fledgling career as a singer hasn't really made it out of Las Vegas wine bars. It made him rich, though

I agree with you buddy. American TV has always been a poison. So toxic

He's a good voice actor and singer, pretty talented over all but he channels it into a lot puerile humour I think.

cant unsee.

Yeah seth macfarlane is trash and no comedy he's ever written has been clever. Every time I've ever had the displeasure of watching family guy, there's never anything funny past a few cheap "what the fuck" moments. It's just random shit thrown together. It doesn't even strike me as something that only dumb people would like, I really don't get how anyone at all thinks it's funny

wouldn't be surprised if he posted this

would still smash

I never got how Family Guy is supposed to be funny. All it does it those stupid unrelated flashback jokes and the retarded joke where they repeat a word 1000x times in a row.

His earlier work was humorous, back when Family Guy was about a silly but NOT retarded dad Peter, his smart and sophisticated NOT a whore wife Louis, his dog Brian that was smarter than all of them and NOT full of shit.

Christ wasn't a retard too, Meg wasn't entirely about being an ugly fuck, Stewie actually wanted to kill Louis and the world but now is gay and does menial crap.

Finally, it wasn't about violence and shock/"wow they said THAT?" humor. It's almost as if they're trying to be South Park as well.

>This hack is not funny at all and the only reason he has any success is because the low IQ middle American trash can't afford to watch anything but fox. Stop watching this faggots shows they suck and I'm sick of hearing about this prick. He hasn't done anything remotely funny.

Butthurt much faggot?

Seth's mad because we all agreed with him.

Still better than these edgelords

Nah, South Park is unfunny trash now, but back in the day it was gold. Seth never had that "back in the day" period.

first couple of seasons of family guy was alright. not going to claim it was amazing or exceptionally clever but at the time it was more than watchable

>Be Seth Macfarlane
>Have a dream to reboot the Star Trek series
>Make a successful T.V. show called Family Guy
>Not what I wanted but whatever
>Start another T.V. show called American Dad
>Successful as well
>Maybe one more animated T.V. show then I'll do my dream.
>Make a nigger version of T.V. shows you've already made
>Fails
>It was shit anyway
>Make movies to work on my acting
>Make The Orville
>A comedy version of Star Trek
>My dream has come true
So OP what the fuck have you done?

Both shows are reasonably funny.

Not everything always has to be the best thing ever. South Park was amazing back in the day, it went on too long and now it's just kinda funny.

Family Guy was always pretty stupid, but there's still some laughs, it's it's more entertaining than watching most that shit on TV.

American Dad is also pretty damn funny, and got better as it went along.

Of course nothing compares to the first 7 seasons of the simpsons and the first 7 of futurama.

South park is not trash, its bloody beautifull how they pull american politics true the dirt. where it belongs ofc

>South Park was amazing back in the day
Define when "back in the day" stopped

this

The Orville is more of an homage than a comedy. Have you not seen it?

OP is a fag vocaroo.com/i/s1K7iRS16dBL

Different user here, in my opinion South park stopped being amazing with season 18.

every OP is a fag. whats your point?

>Types The Orville in Google
>American comedy series

your opinion is trash. kys

South park is more accurate than the the big news channels. And family guy is funny if your not a boring asshole.

Trying to tell me what to do?

I would say it peaked with "Woodland Critter Christmas" and it's been downhill from there.

I never understood the allure of his shitty cartoon series. Apparently, retards think something is really funny if it's a completely random, disconnected joke.

cleveland show was better than family guy.

south park is too current, political and rarely funny these days

I think he had a good schtick with family guy, but other than that people read too much into his crap.

>season 18
You have really shitty edgelord tastes

OK, now I'm convinced that butthurt Seth is in this thread. Kill yourself, faggot. The Orville is yet another unfunny piece of garbage you've shitted out.

His shows make The Simpsons look like it's written by retards. Which it is. Stupid moralfag henpecking retards.

Heres my ultimate simpsons episode arc. Towards the end of the season, they have a bit where Lisa goes into Dr Hibbert, funny little exchange then up the sensitivity music as it's revealed she has childhood leukemia. Very aggressive childhood leukemia. A couple shows air that deal with it and she gets sicker and sicker until finally in a Very Special Simpsons, surrounded by her family, she slips away. She's buried in the back yard next to her cats. Yeardly Smith:OUT.

Next episode, season finale, you see the family trying to come to terms with with lisas loss. Homer fucks up a bunch of stuff. You see Marge silently climb the stairs and from the livingroom while bart and homer watch TV, they hear a gunshot ring out. They scramble upstairs to find marges feet sticking out from behind the bed. Cut to her funeral, everyones surrounding him. Cue the sad music, they pull away. Season ends.

Next season? It's the Simpsons with Bart and Homer and the show can actually be funny. No more shitty lisa episodes. No more blah blah vegan blah blah a little girls dreams bullshit. No more moral lessons and harping from his killjoy wife. Bart gets into shit again and again, wacky homer adventures and they learn NOTHING at the end of each episode and it will be their greatest season in history.

And maybe people will start watching it again.

Seth Green detected.

>And maybe people will start watching it again.
You've never looked at the ratings lately, have you. What a fucking 13 year old.

But talk soup was a great show and he was good in Community

The Orville is great, I bet the "real" new Star Trek series will suck in comparison.

surely you don't mean season 1-13

>first 7 of Futurama.

There were only 7 of Futurama.

1-4 were on Fox,and were very good.

5 is made up of the 4 "movies," each broken into several episodes and broadcast as a new season. They largely sucked.

6 was the first season on Comedy Central, and was a mixed bag, with some episodes being among the best but others being just dumb. The writing was uneven, and the show was being produced on a much smaller budget- for example, the score was not longer produced by a full band, but just the composer on some keyboards and shit.

7, also on CC, was dreck, until the last episode when they somehow managed to get their shit back together for "Meanwhile," the final episode. For some reason, the "Final Episodes" of Futurama were always really good.

For some reason, the CC seasons were broken into 2 "parts" of 13 episodes each.

he's retarded. south park is the most consistently great animated comedy of all time, sadly simpsons fell off so hard after 12-13 years

>The Orville is great
The captain is literally a cuck. There is nothing great about this show.

k.

>literally a cuck

>a cuck

He leaves her over it. Not his fault she fell to the Blue Seduction, AND he did not tolerate it.

He literally is. His wife cheats on him episode 1.

nah. not a huge "variety" reader.

>he did not tolerate it
Right, he just kept her on as first officer, like a real man would do.

And FYI, you can still be a cuck if it's without your knowledge or consent.

>Ed Mercer's ex-wife
and he leaves her. Do you not know what a cuck is?

>>projects his insecurities on a tv character

I liked the episode where he pined after Leela and came close but never dated her.

But only the one.

I watched The Orville.

I like it.

You can lick my sack.

>Seth MacFarlane makes an MMO out of his show Family Guy
>Eventually had to shut it down because he couldn't deal with the realization of how fucking stupid is his fanbase.
>Had to continuously cut and change content until it was no longer a game/MMO anymore.

This is the average Family Gay/Shit and Morty/Adult Swim viewer. The absolute fucking braindead and skullfucked of society. The adults with preteen mentality.

I've never seen anything else from him besides The Orville and I enjoy that show. It's a better Star Trek than the new Start Trek and it's not even Star Trek.

Who gives a shit if it's unfunny low-brow humor. It's better than half of the other shit that's on TV these days.

>Do you not know what a cuck is
Yes, faggot. Apparently you don't.

Let me educate the idiots in this thread as to what a cuck is.