Only person with a rare album on slsk

>Only person with a rare album on slsk
>Abort downloads every time someone is halfway done with the last track

pretty shitty thing to do desu. imagine if the tables were turned.

why not halfway through the third track so they only get a small enough taste to frustrate them?

epic

cunt

I do that but only because I turn off slsk at a specific time and turn it on again at a specific time but autists like you are too impatient to wait.

Finally installed soulseek after about three years. Tips for using it? Music for this feel?

wcd is better

i have only rare shit on slsk and honestly i'm happy when someone starts downloading what i have

i don't get why people are so territorial to something they didn't make themselves

and nonexistent

>someone has rare album in high quality
>files are locked
why live bros

Same

If I pay for a new album on like BC or something, I'm happy when I see people downloading it.

Sharing music with other people, even complete strangers, feels great to me.

I do that all the time when I notice the douchebag isn't even sharing anything.

Pisses me off when they try downloading a whole artists discography from me without them sharing shit.

You niggas act like buying the music isnt even an option. I bet you fags spend more money on video games and PC crap.

i do buy a lot of stuff actually. i just need to know i like it before i buy it. i just spent like $60 on joanna newsom vinyl lol

But some genuinely rare music is impossible to find, even legally.

What if I want to listen to some Kazakh folk punk from 1993 of which only 50 copies were pressed from a cassette?

>buying video games in 2017 when we have near perfect emulators

do you only play snes games or something

yeah, exactly, these types of people lead sad little lives

how do you see when and what people download from you? i've been interested in seeing what people are listening to from my shares but can't figure out how to do it, google search turns up no help

oh rip no need to answer that i just saw the Uploads tab next to the Downloads tab i'm a fucking moron

In the transfers area, there's another tab labeled uploads.
If you close the client for any reason, it will clear itself.
Don't expect to see it do anything unless you have something hard to find and/or have crazy upload speeds.

>people don't upload rare shit to mega
why

>mfw have the new Oh Sees album and Merzbient as one album
is there any way to auto block anyone who downloads from me without sharing anything?

You could lock your uploads and ask for people to PM you to get access, but that takes extreme autism.

snes, nes, gameboy/color, gamecube/wii, ps1, n64, and pc games

all the best pc games are late 90s/early 00s easy pirate
only contemporary game I need is quake champs

I don't think it's possible since someone can easily just link any file to bypass not sharing.

The MOST you can do is the warning in Options tab --> File Sharing

>downloading an album I could only find from one user currently on Slsk
>see this thread
oh god oh god come onnnnnnn

Then if someone else wants it, they'll have the option of getting it from 2 people :)

>Someone downloads a ton of rare shit off you
>They give it all shit scores on RYM

lmao

There is red now

>See someone downloading a NIN album from me
>Notice that they come back a couple days later and download the rest of their discog from me

Feels good

>someone starts downloading from me just as my downloads complete
>leave soulseek open until they've finished downloading
Feels nice man

horrible, rym wankers are truly awful

They might show mercy if you message them.

>finished downloading the album
>thank fuck for that
>turns out it's missing 3 tracks off the album

What happened to me a couple times this last week:

>Download album
>Search for it in MusicBee
>Can't find it
>The album has zero tags besides song titles
>Painstakingly go through each song tag it with track numbers, then give album the correct artist, year, and genre

Man Soulseek sure is great

sauce?