Getting really close now!

Getting really close now!

Looks pretty frosty. Good for you.

Looks good, outdoor grow? Country?

sexy

Thanks, glad to know I did alright with my first plant.

It has been grown outdoors, and I do live in the country.

No you, little yapper

oh my

Nice
It looks similar to Paki Citral Kush
What strain?

You know you want my 3 inch throbber

I'm not sure which strain it is, but I remember smoking some of my late aunt's last harvest of this stuff and I think she told me it was Green Cookies. Not sure though.

I like the pinkish pistils, not many plants have those.
I think you have a few weeks yet before harvest, maybe a month

Fuck outta here narc. You aint gettin any of these home boys buds.

They do look pretty. I'm hoping it takes its time growing these buds. I want them to get bigger before I hang them up to dry.

how long flower?

You tell 'em!

They will get bigger, and all the calyx will swell up.

It depends on where you live and when the daylight got down to 12 hours a day. From there you'd probably have 8 to 10 weeks until harvest.

It's been about a month now

If dubs, you must cum on it.

Reroll

to me it looks like its got another 3-4 weeks at least before i'd chop. some strains go to 10 weeks total flower

I'm in southeast Washington, and weather here has been shitty the past week.

Looks good so far but definitely not even close to done. At least four more weeks.

Sounds good to me. I'm getting really excited for that time to come.

Coming this augest in Canada....
Now how to fix every other injustice in the world

Must not want it bad if you only roll twice!

I'll take a pic of mine that I'm thinking of chopping now. Been flushing 5 days so far. Lmk

(assuming you dont already know this)
get yourself a macro lens or jewellers loupe and look at the trichomes closer to the time, you'll want like 60% cloudy and 30% amber. amber gives couch high and cloudy gives head high, so all depends on what you're looking for

Thanks man. There's an agreement that it's going to be another month at least. I'm hoping I can get enough sun during that time.

you need to lolly pop that plant like no tomorrow, thos big leaves sucking up so much nutrients that your bud should be getting

Do it!

no its too late for that, he'll stress the plant. remove some, but not many. do that shit before it starts flower

I mean what you want depends on what kind of high you want, early or late harvest makes a much bigger difference than sativa or indica.

www.growweedeasy.com

You should be fine, as long as the temperatures don't get too cold. Looks pretty solid for a first grow on week four.

Cheers

yeah exactly, trichomes go from clear->cloudy->amber over time and the more amber, the more couchy high you get

Sup Rob

other

OP here, gotta go to work now. Thanks all you beautiful stoners for the tips and advice. Have a good one.

looks super average tbh, no training/no defoliation. You coulda doubled your yield easily if you trained your plant but oh well. Frankly its kinda hard to really fuck up growing weed so the real time you are spending dicking around growing imo gos into improving your plants through various techniques.

exactly like sexy little tentacles. sick fucking nasty

imo weed looks way prettier than any other flower, smells better too.

SOO TRUE.

Nothing on this planet looks as aesthetic or as good smelling.