If you are a Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, or a Bisexual, you should go kill yourselves...

If you are a Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, or a Bisexual, you should go kill yourselves. Your kind only hinders society by being a bunch of pussies cause you want people to change to your ways. You all and your liberal friends are doing nothing but destroying western civilization and halting the progress of human evolution.

Go drink some fucking bleach and go kill yourselves, we all fucking hate you.

Also LGBT hate thread.

I don't hate gay people anymore than I "hate" schizophrenic people.

It's an illness, they should be treated or put in hospitals. I don't want them to suffer.

Suicide is a sin just like homosexuality. The best thing they can do is look for the truth.

> you want people to change to your ways

OP is on a mission

Yeah I feel the same way. People that are attracted to little kids have a metal illness. Why aren't guys that are attracted to guys seen the same way? Neither is natural.

get aids and die you freaks

when are we going to get a politician who's platform involves re-instituting capital punishment for sodomy?

You do realize that your stupid rant will change nothing, right? Also I'm gay and would love to suck your cock sometime, call me!

Filthy sodomites

both are natural.
One is harmful
The other one is innocuous

Lesbians aren't so bad. But I'm straight so that's understandable.

Gays aren't so bad. As long as they don't tell me what the fuck I'm supposed to be.

Bi's aren't so bad. I mean they like both right? Just leave them alone.

It's not natural for a dick to go in an asshole. That's not what those parts are for. And it definitely isn't natural for an adult to rape a child.

your weaknesses for fags wont be applauded here, faggot

I don't want anyone to change their ways for me. I don't expect anyone to call me a woman. I appreciate it if they do, but muh feels don't trump their feels.
I know I'm a mentally damaged freak. I transitioned so I would feel less disgusted and suicidal. Now I just want a quiet, normal life. Fuck the people creating problems where there are none and making everyone think I'm like them.

you know what's not natural? Language. Agriculture. Fire. Clothes. Devices more advanced than sticks. Marriage.
Homosexuality is way more natural than any of those things.

Let's get it on!

Alrighty then.

Gays and lesbians don't affect anything apart from forcing people to make cakes for them and plaguing society with their disgusting parades. Trannies are a problem and people should stop enabling their illness and make them accept reality.

Your argument makes no sense. It's comparing apples and skyscrapers. Sexuality is nothing like the other things you named. And there is a natural way to have sex. Adult male and adult female.

>I dont like homosexuality because it is bad and I dont like it!

I am not a fan of homosexuality either but you guys have to do better than this. Your basis for your argument is usually negative feelings, which are vapid and insipid. This makes you all as bad as the degenerates on tumblr and reddit.

I have reasons for not liking homosexuality, but im not going to list them now. I want to see op come up with his own first.

This desu. Also daily reminder Sup Forums is rife with fags and trannys

>gays and lesbians only fuck capitalism and the freedom of a business owner to serve who they want
>trannies are the real problem because they're icky!!!
Fucking idiot. At least bring up how trannies are indoctrinating children and forcing their parents to allow their transition as young as 8-10 years old. Or this bathroom horseshit.

Closeted fag detected

Transgenders already do, and the other degenerates get AIDS, so we don't need to worry a lot.

>tfw like cute men and women

>there is a natural way to have sex. Adult male and adult female.

everything else is supernatural

Or you know, UNnatural.

What? You're really going to spend effort making homosexuals into heterosexuals? First of all, how? And secondly, that sounds like a massive waste of resources.

If you don't want me to suffer, maybe just leave me alone instead of wasting my time trying to condition me into liking women.

Gay parade faggots sicken me as well though. I feel like I'm part of the only group that actively tries to uphold its own retarded stereotypes.

OP, are you just mad that you can't get a boyfriend who'll fuck you nightly?

It's like you're trying to be generic as possible. Little cunts that have nothing to tell the world. Pissants.

>you want people to change to your ways

I hate hypocrites.