If you think that this women is less than a 10/10 then you're probably gay. Which is fine

If you think that this women is less than a 10/10 then you're probably gay. Which is fine.

ok.

Whatever you say boss.

Fucking ugly troll

fucked hairline
fucked eye distance
fucked eyebrows
fucked nose
fucked chin

>this women

>10/10

fugly

She is 10/10 in Britain and Ireland LOL

Any cuteness she has will disappear the instant she gains even a few pounds. Most women can get away with it but the nanosecond her face gets pudgy it's game over. When she gets pregnant it's also game over.

how do i upvote this?

If she sorted her eyebrows out it would instantly make her look better. She'll never be conventionally beautiful but she has a quirky charm.

she's so damn hot

Most people here seem to be gay, shes a 11/10 goddess

if you would take her over sansa you are probably more gay

I'd eat her ass with mayonaise

You're fucking gay, dumbass game of thrones queer. She fucken looks like sid from ice age, you god damn inbred, go finally talk to a real women and see what one is like, fucking cuck bitch.

fucking TRIGGERED

looks like a touch of Down's or Alcohol Fetal Syndrome. Must have been a stellar mother, Damaged DNA
> would NOT fuck!!

Does anyone else find the idea of her fighting and being heroic a huge turn on?

Fuckin bump this shit

I find her cute. But In no way is she a 10/10. She is like a girl that lives in your neighborhood that you hang out with and all of the sudden get the idea of messing around with. I think people just like her because she's on tv