Is Mexico really that bad?

Is Mexico really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mirrin that Jimmy Hill chin

Not at all Mexico is arguably one of the nicest places to live in the world, good weather, good food and good people

Mexicans are brotier

only the parts dominated by shitskins, the south is pretty much white.

t. a proud habitant from villahermosa, one of the few white cities of mexico.

Its awful. Dont ever go there op!

No, there are some extremely beautiful and very civilized areas, many indistinguishable from American cities. But the majority of it is a shithole

Girlfriend is from jalisco, so her family lives there. Visit them every July, and I plan on moving there to get out of this hellhole.

Nope, actually Americans are the ones moving here now while Mexicans don't go to USA anymore

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border

>the South is white
You got it backwards, friend. The South is where all the chilangos and filthy Maya and axtec descendants live. Short brown and ugly people. The based North is where white people live.

T. Chihuahua represent

You tell me.

If lived in southern mexico id run a pharmacy in my veins.... a drop of my blood would get a mortalfag high as fuck...

but seriously, mexicans are awesome,,, straight up

you cant blame poor ppl for wanting to take a shot at making bank with the cartel,,, for the poor and unconnected in mexico the cartel is actually not as hard an option as a spoiled pretentious american edgefag might think it is

Yes cunt.

This is what i dont understand about Trumps plan to build a wall.... If more Mexicans are leaving the US then coming why do we need to build a giant wall?

Makes no sense

Like anywhere else, I assume 'find out where the white people are' is a good rule of thumb

Moar of the qt in the OP?

That's legal immigration, you retard. And more are moving to Mexico because an upper-middle class person here can literally live like a fucking king in your country with our American dollars.

Nice try, Paco. Enjoy your shitposting in America now because you can't do it when Trump's elected.

You both got it wrong amigos no part of Mexico is white and you both are degenerate non white beaner scum.

>he has never been in merida, the white capital of this shithole.

such a shame user

Plenty of mestizos from oaxaca and guatemala will continue to cross the border. They are worse than real Mexicans. These Indians rape

>The Pew Report looks at the years between 2009 and 2014. It combines Mexican survey data on the entry of Mexicans and their families – including American children – with U.S. census data on Mexican entries to the United States. The report is designed to overcome the limitations of national statistics that typically ignore departures.

Read the article. There is a deceptive quote that implies it's including illegal immigration, but that isn't the case.

Yeah. I lived and traveled in Mexico for 10 years. While there are few white people from obvious European decent in the South ( and those are part of the elite upper class), the majority are short and dark skinned. The North is where you start seeing taller, whiter people some indistinguishable from Europeans until they start speaking.

Overall Mexico is a lovely country filled with life, history and culture but is unfortunately held back by its own government. Still, it's a nice place to live if you're not a complete retard and take care of yourself.

also i love trump.... i think trump doesnt hate mexicans at all... he had to sell himself as the enforcer to win the candidacy,,, now he says it was a suggestion... good on ya donald.... i knew you didnt really have that much hate..
ubermensches are actually nice ppl

99% is shit #NotAll

Hector, have you seen the border? There's a 10 hour line to come into the US and literally no line to go out.

>More US citizens moving to Mexico

In your dreams, Paco.

>Mexico
>White

Nope.

>someone who has never been to Mexico

Im white and Mexibros are awesome

Mexico is white retard

Trump thinks Americans are retarded.

Hello mexbros where can I find high quality white European mexican women? I travel through tamaulipas to queretaro all were short and brown. Skinny but brown. Where are the soap opera type girls at?

>white

quien se habla español aqui

That's a mestizo user

>Mexico is white retard
Kill yourself

Why the fuck do they do this?

Just imagine how many times the radio's been blaring "SUSPECT IS A WHITE MALE HEADING DOWN ___TH STREET" and people just pass him by because he's actually the greasiest, brownest fucking spic in the state.

There's like 5 of them in Mexico.

You're looking for women from Spain.

Hi! My names Juan and I'm here with Paco and this is Mexican Jackass,

fuuu image didn't load

No, the people here are nice, the culture is great, the women do not dress like sluts, and the country is not cucked. There are bad spots, but avoid those and you will have a good time.

Enough of this "Hispanics are natural-conservative bros" meme you Jeb shills.

If you look at actual data they overwhelmingly vote left and support illegal immigration since most of them have friends or family that came illegally.

Just the fact that they don't want to stop illegal immigration makes them bad citizens since they care more about Mexican people than Americans.

They are retarded--as are Mexicans that actually believe illegal Mexicans aren't pouring in. That article is deceptive and geared towards dumbasses that simply read the headline and ignore the article.

Illegal Mexicans wouldn't be on U.S. census data on Mexican entries to the United States. Those are legal entries.

Mexican are white even the browner ones are really white its just that their skin has adapted to withstand the hotter temperatures of Mexico but they are still white

Mexico is just like Thailand. Absolute trash if you're a pleb but a paradise if you're rich.

Wasn't speaking to you my burger bro. I'm talking about laura flores type women
. Post her pics I m on my phone

>this entire thread

Have I ventured into bizzaro-Sup Forums where people claim Mexico is a safe, white paradise?

its even worse

>If more Mexicans are leaving the US then coming why do we need to build a giant wall?

I highly doubt the truth of this statement but even if true we will need it to keep the millions he deports from coming back

Mexico has more gated communities than anywhere else. Guess who lives in them?

Druglords

Using that logic, everybody is white.
>My people are actually white it's just we're adapted to a different enviroment. - A black eyes black haired shitskin

He looks like your average white americans desu.

altos de jalisco is the answer for your desire.

two white people surrounded by billions of beaners don't make mexico a white paradise

Mexico is the safest place south of the American border and is predominantly white thats just a fact

cartel bosses

hello Jeb(!)

Mexicans actually have white DNA though

Mexico is great if you have money. Mexico is horrible if you're poor. I live in San Diego and I regularly visit Tijuana. There are people living in the hills underground. Poor children eat garbage from trash sites. Prostitution and STDs are rampant. You can get a street whore for $20-30 + hotel fee.

Why wait ?

I see you're a farmer Paco because you're great at cherrypicking!

having even a single .1% of nonwhite DNA makes you a shitskin.

>"filthy Maya and axtec descendants live. Short brown and ugly people."
>says the filthy fucking mexican

dejame adivinar, te gusta el metal?

I live in a gated community and I'm not rich. Gated communities are not a big deal here in my city. They're mostly upper middle class people living in them and they're strictly for security and not status.

Some gated communities are filled with rich people but they're mostly middle class.

>Despite being 90% indio, I'm white because 10% of my genetics are spanish, and since spanish are half black and half white, that comes out to 100% white for me!

They leave with a pocket full of money and come back for more, lol.

>Middle class

There is no middle class in Mexico, Pablo.

>spanish are half black / half white

wat

If you think Mexicans are white then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Calm down paco. I know you have that savage aztec DNA but try not to kill anyone amigo

how come?

>te gusta el metal?
Que tienes que ver eso? Y no no me gusta.

Tambien
>insinuando que yo soy igual que los suerños prietos feos.

Read about the Moors ya dingus.

Can't speak for the country itself but here in NY, the Mexicans are alright. They're often fat and stupid but they're good people overall.

I haven't met many but the mexibros from Texas and Arizona I know are awesome.

California Mexicans are sub-nigger tier and make the two countries look like a collective shithole.

Are they light skinned if so what state?

Most white Americans are not entirely 100% white so if thats the case 95% of white Americans aren't actually white including yourself

Mexico is a complete shit hole through and through. I've been there 3x and while I agree it has some nice and courteous people there, there's always the threat of just a tonne of taco niggers all around. You can tell they are a lazy people by their poor workmanship.

>American race experts

Do you think her tits taste like Quesadilla?

Fuck. Now I'm hungry.

I think your talking about the Cubans or Dominicans when you are referring to Spaniards and Mestizos with black blood. There are Mexican mulattos but they are a very small minority.

OP sauce?

No, if you are white you are white, if you are brown you are brown. If you are referring to race, we are both Caucasians.

Actually most Mexicans even the brown skinned ones have more then 50% white DNA

I know about the Moors, you realize almost no actual white people fucked with the moors they just went north and then reconquered.

so how are spainards half black? maybe in the very south west.

amerindians are not caucasians nigger

The moors were North African Semites. They weren't black. Mexicans are brown because of their Mayan heritage. Not because of the Moors.

Hey man. My family is originally from guanajuato. I'm light skinned and have proper matters. But I have a feeling they want Chad/ricardo not me

todo depende de el pueblo mexicano , este pueblo puede parecer adulto , pero en realidad sufren de syndrome de down , po que ahuebo quieren que un mesias les resuelva la vida

because they aren't leaving the us

Yes i am talking about race and Mexicans are part of the white race

>Brazil
>Nigger
Who said they were? You are the only nigger assuming.

a proud spaniard aryan man

>fat and stupid.

Listen, this is something I have tried to make Sup Forums understand. The short ugly brown mexicans you see in the US are part of the poor, uneducated, ignorant masses that are too poor to even get a visa and opt for crossing illegally. Since those are the only mexicans you see there you assume everyone is like that. But thats simply not true.

In short, you get the scum since those are the ones desperate enough to be willing to cross illegally. Most cities in Mexico are somewhat undisti guishable from American cities....

In the North at least.

No, we are not. There is no such thing as white race, as Mongoloids and Negroids can be white too. We are Caucasian.

There is nothing wrong with a surge of Mexican immigration Mexicans are white, hardworking, family oriented and redpillled, they will contribute greatly to American society

Yes and Chinese are part of the Asian race, but they are vastly inferior to Japanese. Japan has just as big of a problem with Chinese immigrants as we do with Mexicans.
Just because we are similar doesn't mean we are the same.
Mexicans and Chinese are just weaker races who would rather work, eat, have too many kds and shit than do anything meaningful with their lives.
Sad.

i didnt imply you are a nigger, is just a mannerism. but it doesnt make much difference being a nig and a beaners, which you definitly is

I don't know if anyone told you this, Juan, but most American cities aren't puppet-states for the Cartel.

>Mexicans are white, hardworking, family oriented and redpillled
And that's why Mexico is a wonderful country with the most violent cities in the world right?

If your head won't be chopped off and you have a job, Mexico can be a good place to live in.

>Most cities in Mexico are somewhat undisti guishable from American cities....

You're a mongrel raped race. You're mixed between negro blood, caucasoid blood, and mongoloid blood.

You don't behave like whites. You don't look like whites. You can only desperately cling to a handful of pictures of White Enclave mexicans as your proof that your horde should be respected.

Pic related is what Mexicans look like.