I'm going to watch IT tonight at the movie theater. Is it any good? Is "jumpscare-and-piss-your-pants" scary...

I'm going to watch IT tonight at the movie theater. Is it any good? Is "jumpscare-and-piss-your-pants" scary? Or is it "old-fashioned-suspense-thriller" scary? I could ask Sup Forums but they're too busy fapping to CP.
I've got to say that I'm not really a fan of horror films, but I'm going to watch it with a girl so I want to be prepared.

I've seen it twice, most recently last night. A few jumpscares, but I was never scared throughout the movie.

Do you think it's worth my money? We're planning to watch it in 4D.

>

> (You)
>Do you think it's worth my money? We're planning to watch it in 4D.

Im not sure what 4d is, but I think it would make it better/a bit scarier. It is a good movie though, kinda coming-of-age / confront lives fears.

Not that scary. Very creepy and funny though

This, it's a coming of age story with creepy elements. The jump scares feel like they are in the right place and not overdone, go see it.

didnt the book have a loli gangbang?

Yes, they left that part out thankfully.

It's a decent film, solid horror flick/coming-of-age story. Jump scares in decent places, effects were well-done and the body horror stuff wasn't too over-the-top.

I liked it, although the scene that replaced 's loli gangbang was kind of dumb.

>thankfully

>remaking movies that don't need to be remade

The scariest thing about It is the possibility that some pickpocket will lift your wallet after you fall into a coma while watching this snoozefest.

Also, this.

could have been better
>book had more gore and sex scene

the first adaptation was not a movie

also it fucking sucked ass

If anything deserved a decent movie adaptation it is the "It" novel by SK, you have no idea what you're talking about.

>First adaptation sucked ass
>Second adaptation sucked ass and also lacks Tim Curry
Hmm...

>forgetting movie adaptations almost universally never live up to the book
>forgetting Stephen King adaptations, in particular, fucking suck

nb4
>hurr durr Bill Skarsgard is GOAT

some people shouldn't freeily express their opinions on the internet, and you are one of them, kys faggot

>freeily
>freely
I've fucked up lol

its not like the source materiel was all that great

Just jumpscares. Not really scary. The kid actors are pretty cool. I went to see with my f2f, and she said it was not scary. Just pretty obvious jump scare scenes. Good luck with your date bro.

Why the hell is fwf... I meant gf.

Not scary at all. In the UK I paid £5 to watch it and it was the worst £5 I've spent in the last ten years. If you're scared of clowns you might find it a bit weird, but otherwise it's fucking awful. Richie is amazing though, his lines are fucking golden.

£5???

What the fuck? Where do you live? Cheapo island ?

Went to the Odeon in Bristol. Only three screens, middle of town, no parking, so they have to be cheap. Good deals m8.

Fair play dude!

Don't live to far from Briz but get robbed by our cinemas!

Train to Temple Meads, free shuttle bus to the hospital stops outside Cabot Circus, walk from there to the Odeon is 5 minutes. Worth it bruh