roll

Would fuck both at same time

save me rnjesus

Rolling for soup

lol

?

Collar me and make me your slut

roll

There is no fucking such thing as being bi. You are just a lesbian or fag who is in denial.

Rollerino

roll

Roll

Then why am I attracted to at least one member of both sexes?

Checkmate, faggot.

>There is no fucking such thing as enjoying both cake and pie. You are just a female cake eater or male pie eater who is in denial.

This is literally you.

checked
/thread

Because you are in denial and can't yet cross the line. You want to, but you are afraid for some reason so you still hang on to both sexes as one feels right and one is morally right. Fuck your checkmate.

Relling

yyyyyyyy

alright

see
There is no line to cross. Think of sexuality as a soccer field with a female goal end and a male goal end... some people only play on half of the field, but you can play on both sides too. You're basically retarded if you can't understand this.

rollerino

Then you would be off sides and receive a penalty. No, you cannot play both sides.

rollsky

>morally
sexuality has no morals, it's just a drive

People are bisexual if they have an attraction to at least one member of BOTH sexes. This is very common, and in fact most people are somewhat bi if they met the right person. Grow up.

What are you talking about? The analogy is just that there is a full field, and you can play using one goal post or both goal posts. It's up to you. It's just an analogy, you don't need to go overboard with it.

What the fuck is soccer? Some faggot American sport? The real world calls it Football.

kek

I'm not in denial about anything. I am openly bisexual and have dated and will continue to date both genders. I see people as people, sex is irrelevant to falling in love with a person.

superkek

check

okay whatever, don't get all butt blasted over nothing

roll

If there is no such thing as it then how come it is a perfect label for my sexuality?

Dubs dubs dubs!!!!

You are the worst troll. Kill yourself.

Sure

If you are a guy and you suck a dick or let one fuck you or you fuck another you are gay. Does not matter if you fuck a woman as well. You are still gay. If you are a bitch and you eat a pussy or let yours be eaten by another bitch, then you are a lesbian. it does not matter if you have fucked a guy. Calling it bi is just a comfy PC term to make it easier to accept. Which ever one you gravitate more to however will decide your ultimate sexuality and you will prefer one over the other. There will never be a fifty fifty split.

mcroll

No, the point is that you can PLAY SOCCER either way. Your sexuality determines the way you play it. Just as how you can be SEXUAL either way.

Why can't it be 50/50.

You're retarded. Gay people only like dick. Lesbians only like pussy.

Bisexuals like both.

Why is this so hard for you to compute?

/thread

ROLL

probably because he's a closeted bisexual in denial and simply can't handle the pressure of all of this stimulation he's experiencing

dont make me leave daddy

Hmm I would like to stimulate you...

rell

pics of feet and ass pls

rolling thunder

ok

Bisexuality certainly exists but it's rarely 50/50, bisexuals are allowed to have preferences, just like anyone else is allowed to have preferences.

Hopefully quads.

Rollz

yolo

roll

hey hey, my my.

rolling

Rolling

this
/thread

Roll

Roll

quads.