If CWCville was to hold an election who would you vote for?

If CWCville was to hold an election who would you vote for?

What change would he bring to CWCville? Personally I'd vote Michael Snyder.

None. Considering he's already the mayor.

The seat of mayor officially belongs to Liquid Chris. The current mayor, Christine, didn't even run or get the approval from the people to be selected leader. Her government is not legitimate.

christina all the way

It's amazing how much female Chris looks like Janice from The Sopranos

THE UNCLIT (also checked)

Bob

How can a dead man run for mayor?

What if the clit is some kind of Lovecraftian entity that from another world that has bonded with Chris? You know kind of like in Parasyte where Migi failed to take over the hosts brain.

Christian Weston Chandler is the one and only TRUE mayor of CWCville. I don't know who this Christina is but the mayor surely won't approve of this attempt at insurrection.

So this means CWCville really needs an election then? Considering Christine isn't the real mayor and wasn't voted in by the public.I think we need to make this a thing and have an election saga since I think that has potential, who should be the candidates? Snyder is an absolute must.

Christine doesn't even exist. It's just a facade created by that devious bastard, Ian Brandon Anderson.

The legit ticket is Liquid Chris/Pickle man.

Christine vs Trump. Since Chris doesn't seem to be around to stop the evil DONALD TRUMP from taking over CWCville.

Quick Donald facts:

Hates "the gays" and thinks Christina is a gay, ponies, legos, the Sonichu series and also he think's Sonic's arms should be blue.

I love this pic. It's perfect. The hair, the pose, the face, the Sonichu Medalion, the hoard, the giant nipples, it's just a perfect picture. The stars aligned and for a brief instant, all was right in the world.

Christine vs Trump is my 2024 bet, really hoping she/him/it/xer whatever the fuck pronoun he uses to identify himself with ends up lucking into a career in politics since I think a debate between Trump and Chris would be the most hilarious thing ever.

I doubt "Christine" is going to exist much longer. I think now that Chris has caught the scent of seemingly willing china, he's going to snap out of tranny mode right quick.

yes cannon mayor

Megan

>Mfw Jessica Quinn is real

I dunno, I'm conflicted. Kiwis tried to doss her, and there's not record of anyone with that name anyone near Chris. Could just be some bitch using a fake name on FB, though, bitches do that. Plus I think she likes Harley Quinn or some shit. Plus, she did have a whole bunch of fat fetish shit in her interests in FB.

On the other hand, though... it's Chris. He's autistic, creepy. selfish, unbelievably stupid, poor, ugly, fat, has a bent duck, drinks his own jizz with Fanta, shits himself, doesn't bathe, is banned from half the businesses in his county, has videos of him fucking sex dolls, lives with his nightmare of a mom in a house full of garbage... I mean, I just can't believe any real woman would ever want him. He's like below the bottom of the barrel, he's the horse manure on the ground the barrel is resting in. She has to be a troll, right?