Just gone to uni and I told all my flatmates a racist joke they all told me to leave and not come out with them I have...

Just gone to uni and I told all my flatmates a racist joke they all told me to leave and not come out with them I have to live with them for a year wtf do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-17908938
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get used to it autism has no friends

tell them you're gay and that if they don't hang out with you they're homophobic

Get logical friends

what was the joke?

What was the joke?

This OP

If they had justified reasons for why the joke was inappropriate and you genuinely want to be friends with them then apologise, say you understand their perspective and move on

If its flatmates from halls record some racist abuse then take everyone to court

Double-down and start dropping n-bombs.

Shoot them and find new friends

What is the difference between a black person and a bench?
A bench can support a family of 4.

double down and call them all niggers

relevant to my university

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-17908938

Thats not even the good version! Well at least you know who you're dealing with now. I say fuck em.

Well... You already opened this box, better not stop now and just go ahead in full force.

I recommend printing out pic related whilst they are all out and sticking it up on the public fridge.

Enlighten us on the good version

Honestly, that's pretty tame.
What do black men do after sex?
15 years to life.

I would also need to break into one of their rooms to use their printer which I think would be hypocritical

kek.

top kek.

What does a sheboon and an ice hockey player have in common?
They both change their pads after 3 periods!

Just tell them it's some dumb thing you saw on Facebook, also they're pussies.

Genius

What's the worst thing you can call a black man, starting with N and ending with R?

Neighbor

Tell them your grandma/pa was a nigger so you can't be racist "cause you black".