Anglocucks

Anglocucks just get the fuck out of the EU already. If you can't even do this right then you have surpassed Germany and Sweden in Cuckoldry

>"heh, we d-don't even want you anyway, m-more refugees for us!"

Bye, cunts!

I'd rather be dead in britain than alive in germanistan

Don't listen to that faggot. The EU is basically a modern-day United States. If Britain leaves, it will basically become our Mexico.

>The EU is basically a modern-day United States.

As opposed to the United States

Swedecuck education.

>EU=USA

Y-you too.

The UK's contributed shit to the EU anyways. It doesn't even accept the Euro.

This.

But it's true. The EU is the biggest country in the world.

Seriously, if Trump gets in, and we Brexit, it will literally be one of the best ever times in my life.

I can die, knowing that there are still people with balls.

I might use it to wipe my arse with later on.

Once we leave, you Eurocucks will be shagged.

God save the Queen.

I feel bad for that horse

Yeah in a few years it will really be the modern day USA with the amount of niggers and shitskins flooding in. Enjoy your 60% white, Sven.

I only realised it recently that the UK is basically EUs bitch both literally and figuratively.
All the slavs get to the UK to work minimum wage and pay for their extended families back in slavic shitholes, so it is clear the UK gets cucked economically.
But the UK is also metaphorically the EUs bitch. All UK does is whine and complain and throw tantrums and make demands like a whiny little bitch, while contributing very little to anything and taking all our monies.

Errr, who votes for the commissioners or president or vice-presidents, in the EU. You know the ones who designate the laws. You wouldn't get away with that in the US, there would be hell to pay if you tried to impose that there.

Once you leave the EU, you Brexit cunts will be FUCKED. Good luck being alone with literally no natural rescources (unlike Norway). Within 10 years, you'll be begging to join the EU again.

This image makes me inexplicably sad

>Implying that role isn't already taken by Turkey.

You also have spain, greece, and portugal just destroying your commutative economy. Norway knows the EU will destroy their economy, so they avoid it. Britain sees what's happening and they're trying to get out of it. None of our states have the abject poverty of those three nations, so our union works. Whenever California or New York do some retarded shit, they balance it out because the economies of cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, or NYC can help offset whatever dumb shit they may do. What can greece, spain, or portugal do for the EU? The EU is a couple wealthy, stable countries being leeched on by a few tire fire states. And now you have the refugee epidemic. The future of the EU is anything but bright unless they put the dirt poor countries in their place at the minimum

The EU won't be around in 10 years. Things are turning sour quickly.

Austria knows what's up. If you guys gave us another Hitler maybe things would get better

Ha, you sound like a nagging wife wailing at a husband leaving to go out hunting.

Our shitty little country ran the world once, and we trade with lots of countries other than Eurocuckistan.

Our bollocks are back on, goodbye Eurocucks!

>60% white
>11 million mexican illegals
Meritards are just butthurt to see white safe states so they wish poverty and ghettos upon us.

Yea, maybe, but we are off.

Eurocucks can all let their shitty experiment go to piss. We are going to be free!

>All UK does is whine and complain and throw tantrums and make demands like a whiny little bitch, while contributing very little to anything and taking all our monies.

So doesn't it benefit you for us to leave?

Not until we can defend ourselves against jewish golems.

>So doesn't it benefit you for us to leave?

Absolutely. Stop bitching about it and just fuck off already

Really your bollocks are back on? You are the most cucked european country but Germany is working hard to get on your level.

Brexit is just one out of a dozen steps you have to take to save yourselves. Your youth is the most degenerate in europe with the lowest age of losing virginity btw

Registered to vote today boys. Bye bye Eurostan.

>If you can't even do this right then you have surpassed Germany and Sweden in Cuckoldry

Pretty much, this is a clear choice; should we hand over our country to foreigners or not?

If we can't make the right decision here, I have little faith that we ever will.

If I were a Brit I would rather eat nothing but fish pies and potatoes and live in pure poverty than be the EU's bitch.

Freedom is far more important than luxury krautcuck

You ruled the world before you became major cucks. Now you're literally like the shit stirrer in class who thinks he is the most important guy, despiste everyone hating him, and keeps questioning the teacher on EVERYTHING.

Your top 5 biggest tradepartners that you're exporting to are the US, Germany. the Netherlands, Switzerland and France. That's three out of five.

It'll come back and bite you hard.

Nigger I wish you weren't poor. I wish you guys had as much money as the US because it would solve basically all of the problems of the civilized world. Instead you're a shithole who Austria views as mexico; they literally built a fence to keep you out. Pic related
Are we a jewish golem? :(

Slovenia, please. Your country is a nothing.

Our degenerate youth will rise from the ashes to lead again, while Europe becomes Merkel's greater Germanistan.

Bollocks firmly attached.

All these Europoor tears.

Glorious.

Implying you fuckers wont trade with us ? Topkek Germany needs to trade cars n sheit to us they'll lose out on a major income if they don't

Well that depends if you're growing a Hitler clone in your secret labs underground and plan to have him lead the EU shortly
We got fucked for a decade after the last one

Germany will come cap in hand for us to buy their cars.

They daren't do shag all.

Eurocucks have the crabs in a bucket mentality.

>britain calling people europoors
Welcome to the winning team bongfriend

Poor old cabbage, I hope your douch bank has plenty of pounds sorted. Because when the Euro crashes, you will be back to Reich Mark days.

I hope this becomes our independence day

>tfw glorious anglosphere

all banter aside i think op has a point.

britain started that shit like a little bitch and now doesn't even have the balls to finish it.

>Are we a jewish golem? :(

You really have to ask?

The EU won't look lightly on deserters. British products in other countries will most likely get taxed and get a price bump, making them less desirable. The UK can do whatever they want. They can choose to stop buying cars from Germany, but it wouldn't affect Germany much since they're literally the third biggest export economy in the world. The UK is more dependent on Germany than vice versa.

UK is a nothing market for German cars. The biggest ones are China and the US. The US is already cucking us with emission crap, so it's all up to the chinks now.
UK is and has always been nothing but an old whore always looking for spare change after getting fucked and whining when it cannot get the luxuries that its glory days once afforded it.

Weak Euro is good. You will queue up to buy our masterrace Mittelstand products, and we wont care because UK is literally a nothing market for our exports

Yay! Even based Oz gets in to take the piss out of the Eurocucks.

Get settled in mate, its Eurocucks getting bad feels time.

The krauts ITT can't remove their country's failed experiment from their own feelings, it's sad

>more like the fatty-sphere.

Let's make a new union. America, UK, straya, Canada, and maybe Russia. We can usher in a new era of world dominance
>t-the euro having no value is a good thing! I swear!

Relying on China?
One word for that Jurgen, Naive.

You are clutching at straws Hans.

We have the second largest defence export industry behind America, among our aerospace and other technology based industries... Not to mention our global banking hub.

We'll be fine.

A union led by one superpower who has a stronger and better military and the other union members combined so they call the shots.

Oh, just like the real world.

Sweden? Oh dear me.

Don't make us take the piss mate, too easy target

And you can stick your bacon up your arse.

>UK is a nothing market for German cars
>almost 20% of German cars are exported to the UK
>the UK is the EU's largest export market, being responsible for 16% of EU exports

Yeah, no problem mate we have overtaken France as Germany's biggest trading partner. You fags fucking need the UK legit who else is even relevant in your little fuck boii group ?

The Chinese middleclass will only grow in the next 10-15 years, making European, especially German cars, much more desirable and sold there.

M8 most of us down here are pretty pissed at cucky Europe countries like Sweden, France and Germ, all of our ancestors achievements where left in the hands of cucks, you cunts better leave and sort yourself out with a decent "fuck off we're full" policy, or go Cronulla on abdulla in London.
>Ere the saxon began to hate

China just buys a few of your cars, then copies them and sells them at half the price. It's a shitty knockoff of course, but chinese care about looks, not performance.
There will be some kinks but glorious anglosphere+russia will work out

>Reading through thread.

>realise that all the Eurocucks are shitting themselves worrying about Brexit.

>my face, when we plough through and Brexit, laughing all the way

Say we're completely irrelevant all you want, at the end of the day your experiment loses one more net contributor. The future isn't looking amazing for the EU, even Schengen has been under stress from your own idiotic policies

kek

S-sorry son.

>Gramps will do his best son.

>little fuck boii group

The Chinese don't buy german cars. They used to, but now they're just copying manufacturers like BMW and merc. German car exportation to china is going to dry up insanely fast as these chinese manufacturers continue to grow. German companies even tried to sue over copyright infringement, but a chinese judge took one look at pic related and said "it's nothing like a bmw. Case dismissed."

>Britain.

There is so much dirt on you, that it is incredible how you can keep your snotty attitude.

But then again, when dealing with the eternal Anglo, all the rules of reality no longer apply.

>thinking China won't develop luxury cars

>thinking China honours trade deals

Naive mate, naive.

I am sure the Chinese consumers would like it a lot more. They are the future after all. Not "oi m8 we used to be empiruuh!!!"

Notice how even our degenerates are white?

Can't say the same for Sweden Yes

m8 most of the lads are built like brick shithouses round my part, BMI means nothing

can we get in if britain leaves?

please?

The snotty attitude builds an Empire Sven.

I have a good feeling that we are on the rise again.

Wanting your democratically elected government to actually decide the laws that govern you = 'oi oi m8 where's the empiire??'

The Chinese love prestige, hence why they do everything they can to get foreign luxuries.

China already has cheap pork and fake Lego. You have nothing to offer them.

Those are shitskin migrants not Slovenians. Keep printing your fake oil based paper money. It's worthless. For 50.000 $ a year you have a worse living standard than you have here for 15.000$.

You have no time for your family or to even cook your dinner. You live in fear of being murdered by niggers and spics and you are all fat and unhappy.

You cockroaches are already half way there Angela is stroking Recep off the whole way to the finish.

Our last act in Europe should be to do everything we can to get Turkey in.

China is the country in Asia where Germany exports most vehicles. That number will only grow in the future as the middleclass grows and the country gets more westernised. Dictatorship or not.

Well, you gave away your empire to fight a war a hundred years ago, that you couldn't win. So you sold your sovereignty to Burgerstan so that the current clique of politicians could get re-elected.

The Chinese will not give 2 fucks about Europe, they will be producing those prestige goods domestically, and laughing at Eurocucks.

how you are liking your muslim mayor my half-paki friend?

I'm well aware I would be the king of Slovenia for $15,000 american
That's the thing, the Chinese middle class is buying chinese made cars because, to them, it's the same as a German merc or BMW at a third/half the cost. You cannot rely on the chinese market, as clothing designers learned

Devilish

Your degenerate youth won't rise. I have seen them. Chronic mastrubators and druggies. Sex addicts. Sick perverted beasts. Take away their cheap pleasure and they will revolt.

There is no going back from years of brainwashing. They have been conditioned to think it is cool to be a freak. You can only hope to save the next generation.

>this
>this
>this

I thought Anglos were supposed to be mercantile, I guess it was the Jews that carried you upon their backs then.

Listen to your burger-munching cousins, they have a pretty good idea of why the Orientals wil keep craving Teutonic goods.

I would rather be a state of the USA, than a member of Eurocucks.

USA has more balls than all of Europe combined.

Don't have one live in Northern Ireland.

It's not about cheap pork. It's about good quality pork. Danish pork has a very good reputation and it's synonymous with quality meat. Something consumers all over the world already knows. Poor people try to survive. People with money survive and eat alright at the same time.

The Lego is the same story - a question of quality and the need to spend money.

>Chronic mastrubators and druggies. Sex addicts. Sick perverted beasts

kek, you got me with that one.

But English people in general are degenerate, they look like fucking pigs.

Yeah, it is Zyzz and his friends that goes flexing on Bondi Beach that pushes up the Aussie average BMI.

Why do you avoid my points?
Money does not equal living standard.
Japs are "rich" but live in tiny houses and have no time for children.

You people have no time to cook a mean and eat junk. You live in shacks that could be bulldozed over. A home and a family are two most important things in life. The average american house is a cuck shed compared to ours.

I can see Denmark's problem., What with Europe filling with bacon dodgers and England fucking off. Your going to be stuck with all those sausages. So obviously you hope the Chinese might want some char siu. Maybe you should start raising some chows.

>Danish pork
>good quality

Top fucking kek you blonde bastard. Danish pork is shit tier for us, poor people eat it because it's cheap. Our domestic pork is a lot better quality but generally more expensive, it's cheaper to import your crap meat to sell to our plebs.