>players celebrate for many days
>not match fit for next matchday
>Zlatan asks for substitution as he is blown apart in second half
>Mourinho takes off rested and compatriot Luis Figo
>Zlatan gets angry and asks again
>still no sub
>italian commentators laugh of Zlatan's frustation enduring the entire match
>Mourinho blows last sub taking off Julio Cesar and putting in substitute GK
>end of the match, Zlatan had scored one of the goals. can barely move. obvsiously he didn't give up

That's bravery right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmPgJ2v99lI

keep in mind they still had 2 matches left, so the substitute GK had plenty of time to have his minutes in the league

so what was the point of keeping ibrahimovic on?

Didn't he tell Pep that he was "shitting himself because of Mourinho"?

holy fuck ibra is a baby.

making him realise having partied is not an excuse to not give everything the team needs. above all being him the most important player, it's a symbolic gesture.
zlatan obviously understands and respects him for not giving in to the pressure

He also told him if he didn't loan him to Milan he would kick him in the face in front of the reporters. Zlatan was loaned to Milan at the beginning of the 2010/2011 season

The point, Singapore, after this, Pep will never be respected by a guy like Zlatan.

the funny bit, and you can notice it in the video, everybody in the stadium was aware of the situation, and the Inter fans supported Zlatan until the end. (chanting for him, cheering when he got the ball or had to run, etc)

>Then Messi started saying things. Lionel Messi is awesome. He’s totally amazing, but he told Guardiola: ‘I don’t want to be on the right wing any more. I want to play in the centre.’ I was the striker. Guardiola didn’t give a damn about that, though.

bit melodramatic

>cucked by the manlet

Kek

>Mourinho doing Mourinho things

The guy it's a fucking loser.

>And then they won the CL, I guess that was the good choice

>tfw your remember whe n Ibra used to be able to run at defenders in full stride

sad to see him today, that said he needs to stay away from my club the LA Galaxy, we need to plya our academy players not an over the hill superstar

Relax, he won't go until he's 40 or so. it's a retirement league, nobody goes there while they can still compete at the top level

There's nothing sadder than watching Pirlo play with a bunch of retards who belong in the Special Olympics. I hope Ibra doesn't make the same mistake by joining the MLS.

not trying to have this argument

no one wants a guy who is half assing and can't run anymore playing for their club, simple as that

you'll go see him play and you'll buy his shirt like the retarded amerifat you are.

But not now. Wait a few seasons, when he decides, he goes.

t.alberto barbosa

he already is in a retirement league, baby boy.

You don't need pace to be a CF. Especially with his height. Zlatan still has skill and the pace he does have is useful for surprising defenders who don't expect him to run at all. You could see it when. Set up that goal against Rostov.
They thought it was gonna run out of play but he managed to get to it and cut back for Micky.

His finishing is still incredible for an old man. Hell Ronaldo isn't slotting in shots he should be like zlatan, and CR7 is 3 years younger.

Not to mention zlatan is playing in the most physically demanding league at the latest stage of his career and doing well enough to keep united in striking distance of a CL spot.

Say what you want but zlatan is an unsung hero.

7-1

I want the pre-Madrid GOATinho back so much, the current Mourinho is a tactically inflexible asshole who keeps on getting exposed by meme teams

>7-1 = 6 WORLD CUPS

good post

Fact. Antonio conte is like the new mou.

lel, let's see say that when his team get royally exposed next year in the CL

>reminder that conte lost to fucking galatasaray and a dirt old drogba

He completely lost it

as soon as ibra retires all the legendary strikers i watched while growing up will be gone

>henry
>ronaldo
>rvn
>del piero
>shevchenko

>letting your daughter leave the house in that

she lost her underwear

>without a niqab

I wonder if he's hittin that...

YOU JUST KNOW