How can I get hold of either carbon monoxide or cyanide...

How can I get hold of either carbon monoxide or cyanide? I've narrowed down my options to one of those 2 because CO seems like the most peaceful and cyanide is the fastest+2nd highest lethality.
New EPA regulations means cars won't be enough (although my dad has an old truck that might be able to produce enough, I don't know much about cars and googling the name that was on the side gave me 4 different years). I tried googling for carbon monoxide tanks and I found one that's affordable and high enough ppm to be lethal, but I don't know if they would ask me about why I need it and I'm not completely sure if this specific kind is lethal.
shopcross.com/gas/carbon-monoxide-co-calibration-gas/sku/10L-49-1000?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxM2GvYC61gIV3FYNCh320ATlEAYYASABEgLqvPD_BwE
As for cyanide, I'm sure they will all ask me for my reasons so I'm thinking of making my own or using apple seeds, but have no clue how.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/carbon-monoxide-co-poisoning
jerryhunt.org/kill.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cyanide

No. Its fast, but agonizing as your body and mind go into panic mode as the poison prevents your body from using oxygen.

>CO

A far better way to go, but far from pleasant. Depending on the CO ppm it could take a while, and while you're waiting you'll be beset with a vicious headache, nausea, and dizziness. It also has the potential to hurt anyone who finds you.

are you a newfag?

Helium is the way to go. But if you're gonna an-hero make something of your short life. Go fuck some hookers and beat up some libfags or something before you take the ol dirt nap.

>cyanide
I don't care too much about pain, I'm gonna be dead in less than 5 minutes anyways

>CO
Doesn't it make you unconscious in less than a minute?
That's what I heard from this: lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/carbon-monoxide-co-poisoning
and
jerryhunt.org/kill.htm
Also what is the minimum ppm that would be necessary to kill me in less than a few hours (I plan on doing this while everyone should be asleep so maybe 2 hours)?

My budget is $100, I recently graduated high school but couldn't get into college or find a job so I'm living with my parents. I'm impartial as to whether or not they die, I never loved them anyways. We say like 10 words to each other a day or less unless I break something or some shit.

Is killing yourself really the only way? Don't you habe things you want to do? Fuck some girls? Any friends? Live out there, explore, socialize, find a new hobby? There's so much to do, why choose to kill yourself?

^ this

OP, you don't realize what is happening in your life. You think failed application for college or bad relationship should stop you from enjoying this gift you got? Man, there's so much shit to do on this planet and I bet there's many things you would enjoy doing. Last year I also failed to get into college and I don't speak with my dad ever for years now. What I did? Yes, I was depressed at first but I got a job for some time and went traveling for few months by using couchsurfing and hitchhiking because life is way better then most people realize and you can enjoy lot of different things. I know you maybe don't have someone on your side who can tell you that things are going to get better even if you can't see that now but they really do. 2 years later I got into college because when you're that young, 2 years of your life is nothing. Most of the people will repeat a year anyways, not like you're gonna be behind. Find yourself my man, try to enjoy simple things and nature and also try to find things you really love, like sports, art or anything and try to go from there. If you're smart theres lot of things you can be passionate about and start a new life. Also maybe try to fix your relationship with parents by telling them whats wrong. If it doesnt work out, dont worry man, its not end of the world, its just bit tougher on the skin. I can't stop you but think about some things you like on this planet, like that time you sweat the shit out of that football game, or when you had a good laugh over something. These things will come naturally again just stay strong and enjoy the life in moments. Enjoy the blue sky and green fields and take what comes next because its a short experience anyways. Death is boring, remember the time before you were born? Yeah its bland and it sucks.

Stand next to a tree with a cup

Why would anyone go to these painful / elaborate lengths when paracetamol can do the job?

Double numbers

None of those are actually my reasons for wanting to die. I never wanted to get into college anyways, I was just forced to apply by my parents. My relationship with my parents isn't bad, just [nearly] non-existent and always was so there isn't any whiplash.
There isn't really anything I particularly enjoy doing enough to convince me to keep on living, and when I try to think back to my happy days I realize I never really had any. Since 5th grade I've been contemplating suicide but mostly because of repetitive existential, apathetic, and nihilistic thoughts rather than depression. Before then I was simply a tumbleweed, just going with the flow without feeling neither happy or sad about myself since I was pretty much a completely average kid.
Trust me, I've had more than a decade of contemplation, I understand what I'm doing.

trebles

God live god live god live in shit thread

Go out with style, faggot. Do tons of drugs, fuck hookers, murder someone and fuck the corpse, just something to put your name out there, also, livestream your suicide

Go to Mexico and take over a drug cartel. If you die trying then you got what you wanted. If by some miracle you manage to do it because you have literally no fear of death then you might want to give that a go first.

Thats not true human nature. You're having an existential crisis my man just like I did and almost everybody who's life isn't perfect flow of nothing to worry about/excitement. I was thinking same way IM SERIOUS. I swear to you, if you could see your self now in 2 years you would be laughing. By human nature you are doomed to like things. You definitely have things that you enjoy/will enjoy if you find them and those things will give your life meaning. You like movies? Go watch all those 1000 movies you have to see before you die. You like rock (or any genre) music? Go listen to 5 best albums from each year since 1960. You like playing games? Give it meaning by trying to grind that Diamond in LoL. Just stay strong and find some things you love doing then set yourself goals to be great at it because you love it and it will also give you opportunity to be passionate about something around other people. I know there are things you like, you're just having an existential crisis like many teenagers from mid highschool to early college. I swear you're literally me 2 years ago, if you wanna talk somewhere I'm down.

Your frontal lobe isnt developed yet - hang on until 25 & then give us an update

i thought Sup Forums was the place where people encouraged suicide,hell people used to beg the OP to live stream it,nowadays you soft ass pussies are asking the OP to not do it and giving him advice!
>let op off himself he wants to
one less person to worry about anyways

You're not a "soft ass pussy" for trying to talk someone out of killing themselves. It makes you a compassionate human being. I once tried to save a man that just shot himself in the head because he was upset that his wife left him. I've also known other people that have committed suicide. We need to be helping people that are hurting. Not be an asshole.

Cyanide is not just poisonous. It's also a weak base that melts flesh. It might not even kill you fully. You might vomit, then die a very slow death while your esophagus burns away.

well i guess its my fault for completly lacking compassion,empathy,sympathy or any feelings similar to those
i only feel anger,rage,depression,lust,greed,hate and misery

I thought my existential crisis would go away in a year back in 5th grade. I'm still having it after graduating high school.
And you're right, I do have a few things that I like to do, but I said "There isn't really anything I particularly enjoy doing **enough to convince me to keep on living.**" I did waste maybe 20 hours straight yesterday and then 12 hours today just binging.

what happened to the old days of Sup Forums where if an OP was going to an hero,99% of the people in the thread would be begging him to live stream him blowing his face of with a shotgun,people used to love that shit.

OP If You're Going To Kill Yourself,Live Stream The Whole Thing. I Want To See Somebody Die...

Stop being such a selfish ungrateful brat and live your damn life.

I probably will stream it as I have no reason not to, but I won't wait more than an hour for people to join because I need to be fast

what site?
mobile friendly site pls

I don't know what binging is but I am guessing it's not constructive. Find something that gives you self worth.

Don't do it OP. Based on what you've said so far, it just seems like your teenager that doesn't know what he wants in life. Graduating HS gives a lot of options and it can feel overwhelming but now you're free to do what you want. I know you said you've contemplated suicide before because of nihilism and monotonous life but now you have the power to things you couldn't have do while in HS. You don't have to follow everyone else's lead and go back to school. You can spend the time exploring the world and experiencing new things. Despite your relationship with your parents, you should still talk to them about your suicidal thoughts and I guarantee you they will help you out. Your their son and nothing would hurt them more than to see you off yourself so please don't give up on life yet. Its just starting

Maybe smoke some weed? A few years ago I was at a point in my life where I woke up and went to sleep every day thinking about suicide. I was just unsure about how to do it, without risking an unsuccessful attempt. Then one day my friend offered me some weed, and I figured what the hell, my life can't get any worse. Long story short, it totally changed my life, and it helped me get out of the slump I had been in for 3 or 4 years. After smoking weed every day for maybe 2 years, I had to stop for career reasons. It was very easy to stop, and I have never regretted it one day of my life.

Anyway, Those are both shitty options. Just buy some helium from walmart and look up how to build a helium exit bag on google.

>this faggot right here is the biggest pussy i have ever seen

learn to greentext you retarded chucklefuck

>i only feel anger,rage,depression,lust,greed,hate and misery
literally kill yourself

>Wanting other people to off themselves because you're too afraid to do it yourself
That or you're a psychopath

I don't know, I don't even have a method yet because this thread has fallen so far from the original question

As in "binge watch a show" or "binge eat"

the best method was given in the first posts : helium exit bag.

but i really wish you'd reconsider what you're about to do.
seriously, not sure what your age is, but you have like a good 65 years left in your life.
things will sort themselves, you can be sure of that.
it's just such a fucking bad idea to end it all now dammit.

lol im just sitting back watching people get pissed at me
like i give a shit
its the internet
>topkek

well OP,when you find a site i can watch on my samsung tab4,let me know

Time stamp you faggot.

yes,im fucking insane

> Myth: If a person is determined to kill him/herself, nothing is going to stop them.

> Fact: Even the most severely depressed person has mixed feelings about death, wavering until the very last moment between wanting to live and wanting to die. Most suicidal people do not want death; they want the pain to stop. The impulse to end it all, however overpowering, does not last forever.

get help dude, it gets better

get off facebook, and try to do a healthier thing with your time than posting edgy stuff on Sup Forums

I've been to 5 different countries and 3 states, and after the first one I decided that I disliked traveling. Airplanes are extremely uncomfortable, communication is a lot of effort, everything is harder to do compared to doing it at home, wifi isn't consistent, looking at landmarks gets boring after the first 5.
The thing with my parents is that I couldn't care less about our relationship. Obviously a happier relationship would be ideal (as it is with literally every relation) but I subconsciously and consciously don't want to be near them. They are literally the last people I would want to tell because I know they would try to stop me and they are the most capable of doing so. And why would I tell people I dislike about my deepest secret before telling my closest friends?
>inb4 Why would you tell strangers then?
>they have literally no way of finding out who I am and I have no attachment to them whatsoever. It's basically like writing a diary except I can close this tab and since I'm in incognito it will be literally impossible to find out what I said afterwards

dubs of truth OP

okay not literally but pretty fucking hard

Car will be enough if you give it time, or use a Volkswagen

Live stream it, I need something to fap to.

This. OP, might as well say fuck it before you kick the bucket