Lonely drinkers: Friday edition

Lonely drinkers: Friday edition.

What are you drinking and how are you guys doing?

Sage.

water

just killed a 26 of Kraken about to start into my case of Busch. I feel drunk and depressed, maybe a little anxious as well, I'm out of smokes. So no different from any other Friday night really

Glen Moray and Carlsberg.
Doing not too bad actually. Kinda tired of my job, but i'll hang in there a little longer. 2:30am here, only reason im up is the off chance that a girl im fuckin' is dropping by. I'll probably go to bed soon.

>out of smokes
That sucks. Specially when you're drinking alone, the closest store is 7 miles away and it's 2:00 am so it's probably closed

Michelob Ultra because I'm on lowcarb to not be a fat ass anymore and I couldn't get to the liquor store to get vodka. I skipped dinner so I can get fucked up faster and might smoke a bowl once I get buzzed to go to bed. I hope 8 of em does the trick.

I live in the middle of butt fuck Ontario, the nearest store would require me to drive like, a half hour away. Which I would do but it's already closed FML

I live in a mountain alone and that's why i buy 5 bottles of whisky and 10 packs of cigs every time i go to town

Im good OP, playing games with the gf, and doing shots of tennesse fire, must suck being a lonley loser faggot though

Damn. I have to drike for like 20 minutes but fuck it.
Also, how much you guys drink per night? I chug by myself 1 liter whisky every night

Tbf, as i said i live in a mountain and its raining. Im not going downtown where my friends are. I know every alcoholic says this but is nice to drink alone with music every now and then. Speacially when is raining hard

I keep forgetting to get Tullamore dew on the way home from work so I'm stuck with Evan Williams with Yuengling as a chaser.

>i have to drike
Is that like drink and drive? I do that every night. Call me Dr. Drive Safely

I'm drinking wine and cola as of this moment.

I feel fine, just waiting for someone

drinking bourbon. doing whatever.

Drinking Miller high life. Son just told me he's gay.

Alone in this moment but i'm leaving in 1 hour. I'm gonna get shitfaced drunk tonight. Its been almost 3 months since my last serious party with friends. I feel excited like when i was 18

a celebration!

Steel Reserve

Lmao. Give that girl a smirnoff ice to celebrate

Good ol milwaukee... about 6-9 every night. And maybe twice that on the weekend... I really need to stop

Drinking cocktail The last word
Equal part: gin, maraschino, green chartreuse, lime juice

Guys get me to stop smoking.
I can't even sleep anymore

I just started. Drinking Flor de Caña 5 year rum. It's far from the best, but not bad for it's price.

What are you guys up to this evening? I'm trying to work on my writing, but I'll probably end up playing video games.

Drinkin good ol old style pilsner. Doin alright, not great not terrible

Oh cool. I've always wanted to try one. I think I'd like it, but I've never had all the ingredients around at the same time.

I have a 5 years bottle of Flor too. Nica? Decent rum.

Brava 5.5

wincest

Apparently I'm weird because I vastly prefer to drink alone and crank up some good music instead of going out and talking bullshit with strangers for a night

Peroni
Feeling shit about myself, wishing I could go back 1 year...I'd still have my ex then and I wouldn't end things
Shit hurts when I see her on SC
It's mad...only like 1 or 2 of my very few friends actually know what I'm going through and the others, I'm guessing, haven't seen it.
Kinda hoping time will work some magic, I just can't forgive myself for letting her go....
Sorry for rambling, no one cares

>Budweiser
>marine corps
>with the boys

Pussy boi

Tequila fizzy water lime ice. Hangin with my pooch lovin the cooch bein out of town.

Absolute vodka And Rickards red.
Every night... Hoping I don't wake up the next morning.

Downed a litre of southern comfort, out of smokes, its 03:23 in Sweden and I feel alone, every friday night has been like this for six something months.... Found some broken cigarettes im trying to fix into one smokable.

Drinking some year old mead I made, and I'm alright, could be better.

Water. I'm doing fine, I just had a fulfilling night out with my fiance and good friends. We went to a seafood restaurant and then played mini-golf. After saying goodbye to our friends we got home to my luxury apartment and my fiance and I had loving, passionate sex. Just kidding, I'm drinking Jack and masturbating to anime girls in my basement.

Finishing a 12 pack and waiting for my oxycotin dealer

almost had me going there xD
mfw last part

Woher kommst du, Sup Forumsruder?

fireball whiskey, i had to leave my gf about a week ago cuz i figured out she was trying to use me as a plan b for her cheating ex

Having some Budweiser and keeping it cheap.
Might go to the bar in a few hours since they having a deal with $10 buckets so really can't beat that.

Same. Anyway, i drink 2 nights per week. Usualy alone on Fridays and with friends on Saturday till Sunday's morning or vice versa.

>water

Same here.
Apparently, alcohol is bad for you. My liver is fucked. Wished I learned about how bad alcohol was in school, but was taught about the dangers of HIV & smoking.

Yerba Maté

Shit has a pretty decent buzz

I drink 5 nights per week. Usually on work nights so I can forget how shitty my job is.

Me and my best friends fucked a week ago (she have a bf). I'm depressed here and drinking alone because deeply inside i love her. Its the first time she cheats on a bf in her whole life. I know because we are bestfriends since we were 10yo and i kbow every guy she fucked before. It sucks, man. And i cant do shit about it

I used to too. I stopped drinking 5 nights per ween on last January. New year, new life? At least i feel nice on work days now. I swear God i would only drink beer on 2018. Whiskey and Vodka are my problem

Smoke Weed

why drink when you can smoke weed
alcohol is for old farts

I am an alcoholic, not super bad, but bad enough that I drink everyday. At least 3 drinks to a max of like 20+ I dont really measure. But fact is its daily and I am not giving myself a break.
I only looked for a thread like this to talk about cause american red cross has called me for at least a decaed since highschool when I donated blood. I finally answered last week and apparently I have O- blood. Meaning I am a universal donor, but good luck finding anyone to donate organs to me.

still sober day 18.. pounding lacroix coconut

Russian Standard and doing fine for almost two weeks past Hurricane Irma

I stopped drinking hard drinks (whiskey, vodka, etc) a couple of years now. Only beer for me and thankfully i did get a gf after 5 years of fucking junkie sluts. I think i stopped doing drugs and alcohol after half of my friends were spending 12 hours of their days on drug houses. I managed to end my uni career. Life is definitely better now. I know you guys dont care but i finally buyed a brand new car.

I stick to cheap beer cause I can't afford better, which is probably a good thing actually...

I actually get drunker sometimes off beer since its tasty to me and easier to gulp down and once I open a bottle I will want to finish it. I also get IPAs with 4-10% alcohol. I think I will need to quit completely to stop.

And I do care. I like hearing modest success stories. Overachievers think nothing of the biggest improvements in others lives how ever small they may seem.

Are you fucking 12? Why not smoke and drink? you fucking dumbass.

Any alcoholics here who can tell me about their first day sober?
I havnt been sober for a day for 4 years. AT least off alcohol. In the past years I havnt been off drugs for more than like 1 month.

me too. can't remember the last night i didn't drink. it worries me, but not enough to try sleeping sober

WP 10 and kinda shitty. Wondering if doing the same unrewarding same day to day bullshit grind over and over is worth it.

VODKA
I want to die.

I am getting worried. I wanted to stop for a while. I havnt been to a doctor since I started drinking heavily.
No one really cares about my drinking except me. I would quit, but am afraid what happens and if itll fuck with my work.

First of all, how are you even still alive? You must be really young but regardless you literally can't continue drinking every day or you WILL die very soon.

After being sober for about 4 months I would say the first month or two is incredibly hard and then you just get over it kind of like how you never really craved alcohol or drugs when you were 10 years old and just lived life without being fucked up it's the same thing. You start to notice that you will get a lot more accomplished and end up being a lot more productive whether you want to or not because you will need to fill the time with other things. Your mind starts to function a little more clearly and you can do math and stuff faster but your social skills may decline a little drink here or there can enhance your social skills if necessary but it's a fine line. Any more than 2-3 drinks and your just making a fool of yourself.

should have not been on /b during the first 10 years of your boys ... i mean girls life

I just need to make it through enough time sober to know that I am not having serious repercussions like DTs or seizures.
I dont care what else comes. As soon as I prove to myself I can survive being sober I will stay so.

I do not envy you guys right now. Have been an alcoholic for 5+ years, recently quit drinking and started using the shit out of kratom instead. Life changes so much for the better even the first week you're truly free from alcohol's grip
10/10 would recommend

why cant you just go sober?
Drugs fuck you up so much. They dont motivate you, they keep you content.

Life isn't black and white that thought process leads to hard times. I was able to quit smoking by never really telling myself I'm going to "quit smoking forever" It's a mental thing. I could have a cig right now if I really wanted to why not? and maybe I will have one or two every so often but that's all I really need. I don't have to do something all day everyday or never at all, that's like autisim.

well, i'll tell you what i tell myself every morning and ignore every evening:

why not just try drinking less? skip a day like you used to?

Yeah. Is the the little thing that matter
And same, after 6-8 beers i get bored and go to bed. But if i open a bottle of jack i NEED to drink it all and usually end up drinking vodka, tequila, etc.

There was never a time I skipped a day. Once I started I didnt stop. I picked it up after heroin for 2 years. I liked how drunk I could get and it seemed similar in that feeling of ignorance. It removes shame and guilt.

GTFO fucking stoner kid

I agree, but I've been trying for the better part of a year to stop drinking and every single time I wind up a basket case and then go and get a bottle. And I mean really trying, like pouring out all my alcohol, telling friends that I'm stopping so that they can keep me accountable, going to AA almost every day (not that I am saying AA is good or bad, just trying everything there is), telling my doctor, etc. This way at least I can get out from under alcohol's strangle hold even for a few weeks, and that feels good.

There isnt a reason for me to drink though. I would get the same enjoyment if I were sober. Nothing changes.

>old farts
Oh shut up, you fucking treehugger. Im 22, im young and nothing better than a good whiskey or cheap beer... whatever, and a bowl

Not as good as it was in the 70s but still awesome.

how much per night? can you taper that off but still go daily?

my usual is three drinks, but they're stiff. basically i split up a can of coke over three glasses and fill the rest with whiskey. but lately i've been opening a second can

I have an emergency pack of papers for such occasions.

After 5 years of drinking everyday, weed was my salvation. After those 5 years i was stoner and i started drinkibg alcohol in a hardcore way. My first week sober it was a living hell. But weed did to keep me calm. After you pass the first weekend everything is easier. I still drink, maybe 2 days per month. But i can control it now

There is nothing like good weed and ice cold Miller in a bottle. Source: done tons of both.

>be me
>eastern europe's poorest area is my home
>no jobs
>slugging through university with mild success
>semester starts in 2 weeks
>bored AF
>friends already left for the capital, gonna see em when the semester starts
>complicated parents relationship
>had a gf once, things were going fine
>she left to study abroad
>fml
>returns to alcoholism because rakija is plenty here

I'm not drinking and I'm trying not to. But I keep feeling this urge to go to the liquor store before it closes in two hours.

Vodka Collins.

Found a chick that graduated with basically the same degree (Geology with G.I.S Certificate) as me working at a Greek restaurant right by where I live. Hoping I don't end up the same way.

I just need to take one day at a time.

Old Crow with some Fat Tires. Drinking a lot more now that I had to quit weed.

weed is sooo much worse than booze for me. my stoner friend tried to get me into it several times over several years, each time i got nervous and anxious as fuck, and usually threw up

I dont do much during the week, but feel its necessary to drink.
On the weekend I drink insane amounts and it doesnt do much to me considering the intake.
What can I do on the weekend is the question I ask myself.

I'm 23. I stopped drinking two years ago bc i spend 3 days in hospital because my instentines were about to explode. Worst pain i ever felt in my life. After that, i managed to end high school (at 20) and thankfully im doing pretty well in college now. Fags, seriously. If you are under 20, drop that shit. Drugs and alcohol are bad, mmkay? Btw, i started drinking everyday at 15-16

Fuckinggggg same. My neareast store closes in 48 minutes. Im about to do it

21 year old fag here, what I do is drink and get high once every month so I don't build a tolerance.

Unless that's too little of time for a gap.

Evan Williams, smoothest cheap Kentucky bourbon I've ever found.