So I recently barebacked a Craigslist hooker...

So I recently barebacked a Craigslist hooker. Now I have what can only be described as cottage cheese coming out of my cock. Burns like hell. I guess I'm trying to get advice on natural remedies since I forgot to get obamacare. Any help is much appreciated!

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/dysentery/Pages/Introduction.aspx
embarrassingproblems.com/problem/penis-problems/penis-discharge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cottage cheese is so good

Yeast infection user get some vagasil before it gets worse

>Also why didint you wear a rubber it's a fucking craigslist hooker for god sake

It's AIDS, sorry you're fucked OP

Go to a clinic. Get meds.

>barebacked a craigslist hooker
>'somehow this disadvantaged me'

Good job moron. You knocked it out of the fucking park.

Buy some amoxicillin made for fish. (Online)
Not glamorous, but should help if it's a common bacterial STD

No cash though. I can't even afford to wrap my Jimmy let alone pay Dr. Jimmy to fix my drip dick. I'm looking for home solutions like apple cider vinegar or salt baths.

was it worth it user? stick with lolis much safer.

I already have that so it's something new.

I think drinking bleach will solve your problem. Trust me I'm a doctor.

cut your dick off with a sharp knife and walk into the ER. They'll have to treat you.

free clinics still exist. I think

It was a terrible fuck too. Bitch was like a 2/10. She did offer me heroin though after which was decent.

If I could afford a knife I would have already tried that.

Free Clinic no need for Obamacare

are you a bugchaser?

What he said

You done fucked up and caught and std, go to the doc

Well since i do have obamacare and i only pay 7$ a month for a health insurance i wouldnt know what it is like to be in that situation. So i wont be any help.

I'm banned from the only free clinic in my town because of an altercation I was involved in last time I was there.

any hooker that lets you fuck her raw either has documentation from you saying you're clean or she already has a bunch of shit and don't give no shit no more.

>can't afford to wrap it
>with a hooker
Your bait is bad and you should kys for trying

>bangs a hooker
>doesn't wear rubber
>gets burning cheese coming from dick

op you should have wore a rubber you dumb fuck

We were both high on heroin though at the time. And I already have HIV so I'm not worried about that.

OP, if this is not bait, go to the hospital and get an actual cure. They will send you a bill. Hang on to it. Get Obamacare or Medicaid or whatever in the mean time. There is something like a 6 month or 2 yr retroactive period where they will pay past expenses once you have acquired coverage. I can't remember what the timeline was but do that.

I'm an addict so I spend most money on that and the hooker owed me show it was free.

you seem to be living a very dumb and dirt life. you are now reaping what you have for so long sowed. go see a doctor. and you can pay for a hooker but not a fucking $4 pack of condoms? I am surprised she didn't have one. i know this is probably a pasta or bait but holy shit you deserve this. Nothing in your cabinet is going to fix this

Op deserves to die with this record, also Timestamp with dick or its fake

>Not glamorous, but should help if it's a common bacterial STD
It's called Fishmox. One's what I have ordered came from Bulgaria and took 2 weeks to come in mail via Amazon. Bought 2 bottles just for general purpose emergency.
I once had 40 degrees of fever and convulsive diarrhea/throwing up - acute food poisoning. Eating them saved my life.
Earlier before in my life I have almost died to food poisoning and after that I thought I need an emergency antibiotics on my shelf. I was 4 days in 40 degree celsius fever and was too wake to go to hospital, I was throwing up every gulp of water I had etc... Once I got to the doctor he laughed at my blood tests and adviced to eat antibiotics immediately. He couldn't say what it was though, red disease or something.

I voted for Trump though so am I still eligible for obamacare?

Oh, well then you can just go kill yourself you pathetic waste of time and resources

>red disease, I mean this:
nhs.uk/conditions/dysentery/Pages/Introduction.aspx

No camera or I would. I'm on my old Firefly cell phone posting this.

kill yourself

Bait confirmed. Well at least you got a lot of (You)'s out of it OP.

What does this mean?

this thread is fake. hide it and move along

nigga u hella gay

?

I think the oldest remedy that works is to pick up phone and make a Dr appt.

Either that or hedge clippers to the dick

That poor hooker...

hella

gay

Are you a nigger? Sounds like a word you would use if you were a nigger.

If your in a big city there's probably a free clinic

Just end it OP. To be so pathetic to fuck a 2/10 Craigslist whore without a condom, just off yourself.

She ODed after we were done so it's not like she got the bug from me.

Like shotgun mouthwash?

she's spreading her ghonnarhea and you're spreading your AIDS. congrats on being shitposter of the day

Gonnorhea. go get antibiotics.

embarrassingproblems.com/problem/penis-problems/penis-discharge
this?

>So I recently barebacked a Craigslist hooker.
>. Now I have what can only be described as cottage cheese coming out of my cock
sounds about right

There is no remedy. You have a bacterial infection. You need antibiotics. There is no getting around it. Don't wait, either, because some of these things can get very fucking nasty and have permanent effects if not treated in a timely manner.

Go see a doctor and get meds ASAP.