Sup Forums

Sup Forums

show me all the horrors man has created

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjFL1g09558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have a picture, due to its obscene nature, but slavery. Shouldn't have done it at all, avoided the whole place, and developed on their own.

Homos.

chemical weapons

that nurse is hot

>buhuu evil man created horrors buhuu
Faggot.

are you really so different?

looks like a solid rack under that thermometer

watching the Ken Burns Vietnam War documentary right now

>thermometer

Elementis Proelium Regamus

youtube.com/watch?v=UjFL1g09558

this is it

it looks like a serpent. please explain user.

Netflix or?

vatican audience hall

To what? I just dont need to look at the misery of other people to feel better and i dont bitch about bs nobody cares about. Ppl die, ppl die horribly but at some point they are dead and nobody cares especially not themselves. Stop taking life so serious you faggot. It doesnt matter at all what you do if you see the big picture.

unit 731, "african dodger" which was a fixture at county fairs in the North, Thai raids on refugee camps where they capture and sell Christians who have been thrown out of their homes into slavery (sexual if female and on shrimp boats if you're male), everything to do with Nam, pedophilia (not jokes, there's a scale for how bad the content is and at the top is mutilation and animals raping children)*, the Thirty Years' War

*and Mexico is #1 in the Western Hemisphere for its production

i recorded it. (USB TV tuner & my 40w HTPC that is on 24/7)
haven't had the time to watch it until today.
i do think you can watch in on the PBS website.

literally fake and gay
Ron Paul 2012

Alex Jones is attempting to commit suicide, after realizing his water filter had been broken for the past week and that he was already too far gone. He takes one last, long look at the sunset through his witchhouse DJ room windows, and retreats into the darker confines of his fortress. He is alone, and through the darkness, he reaches a closet. The closet. He pulls out crate after crate of Super Male Vitality™, stacking them onto his mattress neatly. His phone buzzes with voicemail after voicemail, messages and texts from his lone friend, Paul Joseph Watson. He chuckles sadly, and plays the most recent message from his cockney friend as he continues stacking. It rings out, the distortion of his voice apparent yet ineffective, "ALUX, YA CAWNT FOOKIN DO THIS YUH BASTERD. SUICIDE IS NAWT A LEJ-IT-I-MITT FORM OF PROTEST! CAWL ME, ALACKS. YOU DON'T KNOW WOT WILL HAPPUN!" And with that, Alex set the phone down on his bedside table. And it began. He inserted the funnel into his mouth, and began draining bottle after bottle of Super Male Vitality™, the tang and herbal essences centrifuging out into their own unique flavors as they spun down the funnel into his gullet. He felt feverish, and the familiar taste of the Super Male Vitality™ faded into abstract notions of flavor rather than something he could feel with his tongue. Nothing was familiar. In fact, it was wrong. It didn't taste right at all. Alex assumed this could only be a side effect of the fluoride/frog-gay poisoning, the artificial hormones converting his tastebuds to a feminine palate. Just as his consciousness wavered, so too did his confidence. His phone rang. For the 7 rings it did, it may as well have been years. But just seconds before Alex faded away, he heard Paul's voice break through the weighted silence. "ALIX, YA GIT, THAT ISN'T YUR VITALITY, THAT'S MY OWN CAWNCOCKSHUN. I TRIED TA WARN YOU. PLEASE, I BEGUV YA, GIMME A CALL, I CAN HELP."

In horror, Alex looked at the dozens of empty bottles that now covered bedroom floor to an inch. They were indeed something different... something he did not know. With the last of his fading might, Alex gave a cry. A cry of anger, of sorrow, of confusion. A beastly cry, like that of a mother bear whose cubs she found murdered. It punctuated not his life, but his phase in life. He saw a label on a bottle as he finally faded away, and exhaled. What he saw... was:

i can tell you're upset about something.

to ease your confusion, i didn't make this thread to enjoy human suffering. rather, it's to get other people's insights on the human condition. you seem to have something to contribute.

God, I wish this was true.

no pics but our shadow government has a pretty cool setup going on deep within arizona. they use psychic children to create an incorporeal aura of control that they use to shift society in multiple ways.

caution, this one is pretty disturbing

Was in the navy in 2011, deployed on a carrier in the Arabian Sea.

I got off watch at 1130, went to the forward messdecks, got a chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and a pepsi. My buddies and I were dicking around, joking, talking about what we were going to do between now and next watch.

Suddenly across the 1MC they call away a mass casualty. Corpsmen come running from sickbay 100 frames aft, and take the bomb elevators up. The messdecks are also an emergency staging area for bomb assembly or casualty collection during combat.

Minutes later they come back down with a bunch of fucked up marines on stretchers. We weren't allowed to stand up and leave, we would get in the way of transferring the casualties. So I sat there as this parade of burned, blackened, shredded men was dragged past me.

I can still smell it. Worst thing I saw in the service. Even worse in retrospect considering the air strikes we inflicted on the Afghanis.

Yes and i just contributed it. Try to see it.

you evil son of a bitch

Nobody cares you dramaqueen...
Dont join the military if you cant deal with shit like that.

right, i didn't find your post insightful. i meant something is bothering you, and perhaps that was an insight you could share.

I give you a spark and you demand the sun.

the audience shuffles silently into the studio, searching for the benches in the pitch blackness. they dare not take a breath, not until the hag watching them signals that they are allowed. after several minutes of seated silence, the hag smashes her crystal ball before running away and sobbing, which gives the audience the okay to breathe and whisper praise. after sufficient prayer, the lights above the seating flicker on, one by one.

lastly, the light above the desk snaps on, brighter than any nuclear fire that may come. there colbert sits, staring down the audience members individually. a baby begins crying, but is quickly snuffed out. finally, colbert walks forward, a bag of rotten peaches in hand. he dumps them onto the floor in front of his desk, and for several minutes manipulates them to form the letters "IM". he smiles at the audience. suddenly, he throws a blanket bearing the face of donald trump ontop of the peaches. after a moment of silence, the audience realizes. colbert takes out a sledgehammer, and begins to smash the peaches under the blanket into a writhing puree. audience members stand up, and attempt to leave the studio in fear, only to be met with the antifa guards blocking the exits, pointing their SKSs at the audience.
"DOOOONNNNAAALLDLDLDLDLDLDLD"
several shots ring out, and a mother collapses, blood and her cradled baby sliding down the stairs.
"DRUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF"
colbert picks up the screaming infant, and shows it to the audience.
"HERE'S A SCOOP FOR YA, DRRUMPPFFYYY"
an elderly woman attempts to wrestle the baby away from colbert, but is quickly subdued.
"BETTER MAKE IT TWO FOR YA, EH GRONALD?"
he pushes both the baby and the elderly woman underneath the blanket and into the IM-peach mush. their silhouettes disappear instantly, and a sinister red glow begins to emit from underneath the blanket.
the antifa begin firing into the audience, eradicating them before they can react.

Hey man, you're right. My bad. Go back to posting like... gay memes or whatever.

the look on that nigresses face kek

>black girl is digging it

the guards proceed to turn their guns on themselves. all of the corpses begin to stretch out and slither, making their way underneath the blanket. colbert sprouts misshapen wings, his skin turning a bright, wet red. he begins to hover above the floor, rising to meet the crumbling ceiling.
"GRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPFFFFFFF"
glass shatters for miles, and alex jones commits suicide in order to offer his soul's strength to trump. before it can reach the oval office, however, it falls into the ever growing maw of colbert. he draws the power from the essence of jones' super male vitality, and his size doubles.
trump, who now has been evacuated and is currently in a helicopter headed north, looks back into DC, and sheds a tear. he shoots the secret service members in the crew bay of the chopper, and opens the nuclear football. with a last exhalation, he enters the final part of the sequence to set off all nukes worldwide. there is only warmth as he watches eldrich form of colbert collapse into the earth, the world's fate punctuated by a final "GRUWANNNNNNNNLD TRAMMMMMMMMAAAMMMPFFFF".

is life ever normal after an experience like this?
do you think about it daily?

That's actually... terribly insightful.

>Horrible shit thread
>picture of a soldier on the front of the thread
>'nobody cares'

Cease existing.

Bigger than yours weebo loser.
You better be sorry you fucking crybaby pussy. It's one thing to be retarded enough to sign up for bullshit like the military, but to sign up for the military when you are a weak faggot is on a whole other level. It's a shame nobody dropped a bomb on your ass you imbicil.

>745961787

I quoted the wrong post. Sorry, i'm retarded

slow down user, theres enough naked men in this thread for the mods to tolerate it

>imbicil
3/10 for making me post

I can't show you all the horrors I have experienced as they live up in my head. I went to Iraq for the first time when I was 20, again when I was 22, I then went on to three tours of Afghan.
The true horrors I saw weren't the bodies, the smell, but the banality of it. To be confronted by the fact that everyone involved just accepted the consequences of a war on their doorstep.

The locals would routinely find their young raped and murdered, the Tali-ho's would find themselves turned inside out by some artillery or airstrikes, we would even find our daily dose of horror amusing, trying to let our minds down gently, trying to black-humourize horrific loss of life and tragic personal grief.

Returning home I would find people patting me on the back and offering to buy me a pint, telling me how they wish they could have gone and done their bit, I would just nod and drink their beer. Just thinking about how they would unfurl out there, how they would find the horror not banal, but as horrific as it actually was.
One night my own dad said something to me, something like "when you go back, kill one of those bastards for me", it transported me back to Mr Berol's English class 15 years earlier, we had been doing some WW1 war poetry, I found myself repeating it to my dear old dad;

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eyes,
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Go home and pray you never know,
The hell where youth and laughter go.

I did kill one for my dad, I felt nothing then, I feel nothing now but I'm worried that one day I might feel something. That would not be good.

I'm about as normal as can be expected, I think.

I didn't have it nearly as hard as most. I slept in a bed every night. I came back in one piece. Those 19 year old kids that got barbecued obviously had a much worse time than me. I was lucky enough to just get to do my job and come home.

I shouldn't have brought it up. Makes people upset. It just kinda slips out sometimes.

bury it deep inside of you.
never tell anyone about it.
if you feel that you can't help but tell someone....drink liquor instead.

delete this

We should never have fucking been there to begin with.

Glad you came back.

Think of everything that is going to come falling out of him when they remove that.

Pussy

They got qhat they deserved lol what do you idiot think you do to the enemy?

Nothings better than roasted gis. Fucking nigger and spic army.

I do. All the time. Seeing some dying kid from Fucktown, Ohio shitting his guts out on the messdecks was bad, but it wasn't the worst thing I ever had to do.

Those I don't tell people about. Not because they're some secret squirrel hero shit. I was a mechanic. But I hurt people for my country, our people, and that doesn't go away.

At least you got a story to tell now bitch.

So uh... where did you guys do your time at?

Iraq? Afghanistan? Bunch of fucking heroes in here tonight. I'm honored.

>I did kill one for my dad, I felt nothing then, I feel nothing now but I'm worried that one day I might feel something. That would not be good.

My buddy in Afghanistan ended up on top of a little girl who was going for a suicide belt in the corner at some hideout; she died. He's been beyond fucked up since then.

I bet these faggots still burn in hell hahaha

Did you lick their cooked buttholes?

Hahaha yeah, that never happened you pretender bitch. Reported to don shipley you retard.

Just wait until North Korea kicks off lads.

At least I'm draft exempt now.

How are you a hero for fucking up sandpeople in the desert? Are you out of your mind? You went there because you wanted to and you got paid good, so what do other people owe you, you idiot? Lmao

>unironically believing nk warmongers
You are even more stupid than i thought. Good job.

That's the fucking joke you mongoloid.

Obviously none of us are heroes. All the heroes are dead.

But I think it's amazing that a bunch of guys who never served have the balls to judge those who did. If you don't know what it was like, then you should probably shut the fuck up.

Dafuq is that revolver looking thing he's holding.

The literal eight million people who go missing each year (including 80 abductions of kids by strangers in the US), Unit 731, Salvadoran and Guatemalan Civil Wars, the Holocaust, genital mutilation (which continues today), the Mongol Conquests, Ted Bundy, Dean Corll, Stalin's Russia, Thirty Years' War, Southern Cone dictatorships, Duplessis Orphans, Irish Magdalene asylums, circumfetishism, lynching, necklacing...

You think the pay is good?
You're a fucking retard.

>Lmao
Fuck off kid, summer is over.

It's going to happen regardless of if NK is a legitimate threat.

Regime change is good business.

Fuck I saw these people at a photoshoot. That's pretty nasty