T

>anecdotal evidence means that everything about him is right

Grow up.

>Nu-male
>Canadian
>Vice connections
>Is likely putting on a satirical act
>Has a faggy voice
HOW THE FUCK can anyone on Sup Forums unironically like this dude? I'm sick and tired of seeing his stupid face. This man should have nothing to do with the Alt right, yet for some reason you cucks shill him constantly.

here's your 2 cents

Kek

We gotta admit, atleast the first SJW was a pretty nice educated person.

>Worships a faggot Canadian, praises him at every given opportunity.
Yet I'm the shill. K.

i liked him for a few days then i watched more than a couple interviews

also the first interviewee didn't bite

lol he invented what the numales emulate
He was kicked out of vice (after starting it) when they went full KIKE propaganda.

He's entertaining, but he's hocking traditionalism which is dead and will never come back, so he's wrong about most things.

I don't really listen to Joe Rogan podcast that often, but i came across McIness on it and listened to the first half. He described himself as a hipster which kind of make me think less of him, then he was arguing that if a kid gets free lunch at school he should be put in a foster home. This dude is so out of touch its nuts.

are you fucking retarded?

Vice was supposed to be a "central-right" or "right" media outlet.He left immediately after their staff wasn't making money since they were not promoting degeneracy

Of all the dumb shit Gavin says, this one isn't one of them.

If a parent can't afford food for their kid they don't deserve children, give them to more responsible people before they become future criminals.

can i get a time stamp
why would i want to marathon a whole 10 minutes of this vulcanized shit
in fact forget
youtube is shit & youtube celebs are shit
you're shit too OP

Literally who?

first interview fag

some family is going through a rough year, take away the kids? And how is putting them in a institution with a bunch of other orphans giving them to more responsible people, fucking moron

>kicked
he chose to left actually

He's respected here because he's a right wing conservative that speaks his mind and shows no fear when he drops truth bombs.

He founded vice as a center/right journal, but the sales team decided to steer the whole thing to the left and appeal to young liberals to up profits, so then he chose to leave.

>what's your job
>i'ma graphic designer
with that piece of shit shirt? I could do a better job

He's Scottish

He's Scottish

Also as for OP I enjoy his show, i don't agree with everything but he's got a good show

literally who

Gavin Mcanus