Culture Pals /cp/

"French" Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the World!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old:

Amerilard

*runs you over*

I will next time

what did you say?

Am I the only user that just wants to fall in love?

>tfw no french gf
its literally the thing i want the most

>somehow sound less creepy when i'm super horny
wtf how am i doing this. got 5 numbers today after a dryspell

basically something about sleeping together because fucking her brains out seemed a bit much even though that's definitely what I'd do if my dick still worked by then and she wasn't repulsed

They're shit.

t. dude that has spent a lot of time in France

girls are shit everywhere tho, gotta find those gems. I had one french qt, but she was fairly autistic and seemingly asexual ;_;

ahh are you the dude who implied he was transitioning?

kek, girls love it when you get dirty. Especially when they suggest they want it

Say you want to bend her over a table, pull her pants down and ram into her like a truck

I once got a pale blackhaired french qt. Which reminds me. Im gonna post her pics in a few minutes :^>

Trust me man, French women are shit. Like, even if you think all women are shit, they're especially. They're boring as fuck, rude, and not even remotely the most attractive Europeans. Did I mention they have shit-tier bodies?

>implied
I pretty much post about it daily on here, you'd see if you had regionals

Hmm alright next time she pretends to be innocent I will!

>tfw no norwegian bf

>tfw no estonian GF

that description could just as well fit Norwegian women unfortunately. Though girls here work out a lot these days so

Post profile user-san and i'll give you a price

>qt cuts her phone call with her bf short (10 minutes) so she can skype with me for 2 hours

HOLY SHIT. We just ended the Skype call and I think I'm falling in love.

You'll lose interest in her once she breaks up with the BF. I guarantee it.

How do I get a qt Deutsch gf?

>tfw no homo norwegian bf

Maybe I should stop jerking it then

>tfw no gf

so you can have a disloyal bitch? sounds like a pump and dump m8

that can be arranged babe

DESU toned midriff is my fetish

"I didn't expect that at all"
what do I say now america-sama

>tfw no bf

>tfw no you cant you straighty

Why?

I don't care.

quick rundown?

"I am a bit rough in bed, especially when I feel very passionate ;)"

someone post the Sup Forums collage

Because you are getting off to cucking someone, soon as she drops him you will not trust her in the least.

"apparently"

No.

>tfw no qt with depression

You have a point.

But I'm very much interested in her personality too and we get along extremely well.

yeh babs you're apparently not in it, suppose i was wrong

Holy shit, I totally forgot Rachel was a thing.

ty i was just wondering

>tfw pretending I could teach a girl stuff about sex even though I've only had sex twice and one time I didn't even cum
Why do I do this I just hate myself more every time

post profile, im genuinely curious about how you look like

I do the same thing but I am still a virgin

heck
My last fuck was like 2 years ago
I tried to fuck my tranny ex gf real hard but my dick just went soft lmao

/wertyum

When was the last time this was updated?

I'd like to add onto my post by stating that I am also a handholdless kissless hugless virgin

reeeee

/Farabutto

hugg

I've had sex with two girls, didn't cum the first time with either of them...
Probably didn't help I was really drunk both times

>I've had sex with two girls
But more than two times, right?
One of mine I legitimately cucked a friend, he asked for it initially (then took it back like 2 days before I fucked her)

You look too nice to pull off that beard desu, If you don't, you should start lifting. But considering you're that was straight-turned tranny I doubt you'll end up wanting to look masculine
/chad/

Well I obviously shaved it now. That was in my last weeks of repression when I shaved my beautiful long hair (easily reached my nips) because I WAS NOT TRANS
Then I totally was and now I hate myself for that.
Lifting really isn't a thing I'll do, no. Probably wouldn't get much muscle mass anyway

please post your profile, I'd love to see what someone who has never been hugged by a girl looks like

Yeah I had sex with them more than once but the first time with both, nothing.

It's probably dear old rebel boy here

nu uh

Are American women aware of how fat they are compared to European women?

They make excuses for it, they do not accept responsibility for their actions.

It's due to diet I think. It's not like European women spend more time doing cardio or anything.

In America, every corner you turn, you face DeepfriedDipMcDidooDipdoopDipdooBurgers Place where you can buy a McDipDeeDoo for 0.99. In Europe, you have no such things.

Also, I noticed that the poorer Americans are, the fatter they are. Girls from NYC are often skinny because they can afford to eat healthy. But in Europe if you're poor, you can't eat McDeepdoos, you survive on rice and pasta.

I think they are aware of it. I just don't think they'll admit it.

Mcdeepdoos is actually more expensive than the basics here. The difference is that the poor have to work more and when they get off work they're too tired to cook or wash dishes so they end up eating out. There's a reason why you see more fast food in poor neighborhoods

the government is putting chemtrails in murican food breh, it's not their fault

>tfw eat restaurant food daily

still a normal weight.

They would sooner make movements around shaming people who shame their life choices. They are truly delusional

read top down if you want a glimpse at the average fat American

Yeah, this also makes a lot of sense.

>Girls from NYC are often skinny because they can afford to eat healthy.

They also have to walk everywhere but in other areas they can drive anywhere they need to go.

t.Brooklynite

>The difference is that the poor have to work more
No they don't. I have friends that are poor and I've been poor. They probably work less hours but their jobs are more physical and a lot of them don't make the best decisions. Most live day to day so it's not surprising that don't make the best food choices.

Dipends on the job, where I'm at the employer will happily give you 40-45 a week but will refuse to go higher than $9.00/hr

These lardmenschen are literally trying to justify their obesities. It's pathetic.

I worked in a big corporate retail store and they really didn't want to give you more than 40 hours because then they'd have to pay overtime.

Alright lads my qt just went to bed (2 hours later than she planned)
I'll see y'all tomorrow

I work in a call center, wage is so low because they assume you'll make money from commission and at that point it's just a waiting game to see how many people are going to call asking for Internet or TV

would I get banned for having this on my profile?

Why do this shit man?

I work at a restaurant 5-6 days a week for 40 hours but I get enough food I don't have to buy my own. Especially now since we do a lot of buffets.

I make about $15 + tips which is quite good and I look forward to going there every day.

Not him but, when you need money you'll do it

>tfw no girl finds you attractive
shit genes aren't fair, my father should have used a condom

You'd get banned for throwing rocks from a glass house, McDiddley

*sends you a message*
*doesn't reply to you when you respond*

>click on american girl
>native language is spanish
>tfw america will be a hispanic country in my lifetime

You get pretty offensive pretty quick don't you amigo, I've seen this happen a few times

*Defensive

>tfw this future
I love me some Latin pussy

WE

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your country, even if it is Turkey.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your country it just seems he's not very good at handling the bants

Bitch I've been around here for 2 years. I'll slap your shit.

Bring it on nerd

I'll plant my seed in Lithuanian qt's while you get raped by Pakis in BingBongia.

Rate the Lithuanian match

Redpill me on kurdish women

>san hayırdır lo?

Holy shit, Koreans unironically arr rook same.

Must be that plastic surgery.

All Asians look the same

How old are you? 70? We don't make those kinds of jokes any more you racist! It's 2017!

Shutup Chinada

t. Chang Weng

I want to fall in love too.

Half your population is Asian. Of course you'd get offended.

Shut up Ahmed

Shut up 63%