I was gifted an Ancestry DNA test kit for my birthday. I'm expecting the results back in a few weeks...

I was gifted an Ancestry DNA test kit for my birthday. I'm expecting the results back in a few weeks. Although I'm looking forward to learning about my heritage, I'm worried about what it might uncover. My heritage is British with a slight Slavic influence. I don't want to learn that I'm part Nigger or Jew.

Has anyone here ever taken a test like this? Did you have any surprises, unpleasant or otherwise? How did you deal with it?

This just in, OP is a nigger.

>I don't want to learn that I'm part Nigger or Jew.

I guarantee youg that (((slavic))) influence will be Ashkenazi jew

DONT DO IT
YOU'RE JUST GIVING THE GOVERNMENT YOUR DNA TO ADD TO YOUR PROFILE.
ITS A SCAM

someone else said this...what do you mean exactly??

the companies are owned by jews and they ALWAYS say that you're part jew. Don't fall for it, it's bullshit

You will discover that your heritage is spread all over the world. It will likely be concentrated in one or two regions more than the others, but in an arbitrary fashion.

Fun fact, we are all (ultimately) descendant from one woman in Africa which we know today as mitochondrial Eve. Google her. Revel in your lessened ignorance, and let all your fear go.

If I turn out to be part Nigger, I'm going to wear blackface. If I turn out to be part Jewish, I'm going to use the Halocaust as an excuse to haggle.

If people don't like it, they can go fuck themselves.

The government currently has no way of obtaining The Peoples DNA without a court order, you're literally giving them your dna to add to your profile.
Its a bad idea and the test results are really just gimmicks and based off of pseudoscience to identity a region where you may be from.

So, we're all niggers?

We'll, I didn't pay for it, my girlfriend did.
I would not pay to support the Ancestry Jew.

I've given the Jew enough of my shekels.

Apparently, according to Boyz in da Hood.

I might have to work on my Ebonics.

Yes. We are all ultimately brother and sister. Any differences are ultimately an arbitrary waste of your time and energy.

Seriously, learn something about the universe. Study physics or chemistry and do something meaningful with your life. Take LSD and fuck beautiful people. Hate is a waste of time.

Fuck! Then that means I have to disown my dad and not know him and get on welfare

... why?

You're giving a private company, with the means to make all kinds of conclusions about your genetics and what they may ultimately mean for you/others, your DNA.

Maybe I'm tinfoil hat as fuck but even if my private information somehow manages to stay private I'm still contributing to research that will ultimately be sold unscrupulously, for a gigantic profit, and almost assuredly be used for more evil than good.

And I'm supposed to pay for the privilege and be thankful to know the most mundane and uninteresting shit they will possibly discover.

My sister took one. We're Mexican Americans but our dad's family are pretty pale skinned. The results came back. We're 37% Italian/Greek instead of primarily Spanish like most spics. We only have 12% Spanish/Portuguese. The other results were 37% Native American, 3% British, 3% Asian, 5% African (We wuz kangz) and a bunch of other shit. But no Jewish blood. I'm a goy boy through and through. Pic related.

u actually think those things are accurate? it's just some internet scam dumbass.

>I don't want to learn that I'm part Nigger or Jew.
Why? Will you have to hate yourself?

britfag here - as an american you'll be lucky if your heritage isn't half possum, because you people fuck animals all the time

Go to sleep.

One can clearly see those 5% kang-genes in your face...

That's the native genes. Mexican indios are ugly as fuck.

who needs sleep when you have wine

No, but I have pride in my white heritage. I don't want it tainted.

i love it when white americans act like they not tainted lmao

UK master race check em

t. Abdul Malik, proud British national.

What you think is "white heritage" is a low melanin count. That's it.

Your actual heritage is incredibly rich and varied.

whiter than you are, pig

gets only get on my level

because apparently we're ALL nignogs

If I get a dub, I'm whiter than you Muhammad.

suck my anglo saxon dong of doom

get again haha nailed it

>Anglos
>White

getlesses are so wild...

I can spot the native american right away but I don't see any greek or italian. Or white.

Hmm i wonder who could be offended by a nigger and jew comment

Nooo could it a nigger a jew ? Impossible

Ancestry.com is just a shill for the government to collect DNA info on people, just like geek squad is a shill group for the FBI, and regularly gives info off their client's computers to them.