If you ignore this post you will get prostate cancer

If you ignore this post you will get prostate cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

odds are we'll get it anyway from THE GLOBALISTS PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER

You win this time.

Ok

What about the cellular device in your pocket at all times emitting a dangerous frequency close to your balls and asshole?

Gotta play hardball with the oldfags. They don't give a shit about their mothers or onion ring posts in general. But prostate? Better safe than sorry.

jokes on you nigger i don't own a phone.

How do you function in society?

ok

Man fuck I never reply to these but thats such a legit fear

can't ignore

(You)

dubz

thanks to this bad boy, i'm immune.

I mostly roam from town to town, trying to find what I need. Lately I've been searching for my dream. It's something big.. a Winnebago, to be more specific. I'm going traveling around the country. Do you know where I can find a guy named Andy Sixx?

Steven Tyler prevents any immunities with Sweet Emotion.

too late

You need to go to warped tour naked wearing only a hairnet and sandals. Enter the crowd at the black girl bride audience and scream louder than their music. Only then will that twink faggot shine bright as a social justice warrior to say some pretentious message about the creepy naked guy in the crowd. Also suck a slimy fat turd from his boipucci and your dreams will come true. Keep roaming, buffalo man. Your dreams aren't far out of reach.

Rip

Same

I never reply to these. That shit is scary.

Wut

I'm good. I take saw palmetto sups.

ignore

no

Shit you made me hungry for onion rings

Love
youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM

Nope

cock fuck.

Shiiieeet

Since I am responding to your post, you will now get brain cancer and prostate cancer and die of your faggotry.

Jesus

ok

Creative

Posting for legitimate fear, first time posting in a "post or else xx"

WHY IS STEVEN TYLER AND ONION RINGS FUNNY!!???
I find no humor in it. I like onion rings and I don't want to associate his hemorrhoid looking face with them

Fuck your mother

bastard

I hope op gets rectal cancer and has to wear a colostomy bag and get too sick to change it when it gets full so it over flows ALL the time

Fuck you OP