What's a tv show that is funny but has NO relationships WHATSOEVER

what's a tv show that is funny but has NO relationships WHATSOEVER.

i can't handle normie shit like Friends or The Office. But also nothing fucking retarded like Family Guy or cartoon network garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGFS-NNlIgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xavier: Renegade Angel

Mike Tyson Mysteries is pretty good. Closest thing they have is that one of the characters has an ex-wife that made God turn him into a pidgeon.

Corner Gas.

was gonna say this

sorry i meant to reply to OP

Bojack Horseman (the characters do get into relationships, but it's never the focus)
Superjail
I agree with about Corner Gas
Letterkenny

fuck you the office is good
but its always sunny in Philadelphia is pretty good and has some dark ass humor

fuck jim and pam and all the other relationships.

it's funny but i can't handle anything with relationships it makes me fucking depressed.
where can i find corner gas

>being so autistic you can't even look at other people acting out other people living out even with often unsuccessful relationships
You're never going to get through life, just kill yourself right now.

you did read the part about no cartoon network shit right?

If you're in Canada, it's on Crave. Otherwise you'll have to torrent it. Same with Letterkenny.

i've been thinking about doing so for a while. i know it's inevitable. i really have no idea why i'm still around. just haven't gotten quite down enough to pull the trigger yet.

oh. well i got an email from my isp to stop torrenting, so i guess that's not an option.

fuck it sounds really good from what i've seen after googling it
it's okay i think they're trolling.

MTM isnt on CN. If you meant cartoons in general should've said that.

Don't know really. It was a Canadian show. from 2004 to 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=QGFS-NNlIgs

Cops
Or north woods law if you want cops in the woods....

If you don't like The Office then I'm willing to bet you have shitty taste in humor. It's weird but every person I know who doesn't like the show have terrible senses of humor. They're usually the same people who think The Big Bang Theory is actually funny.

God tier

Every episode is on YouTube you lazy fuck

The Chabad telethon is always good for a laugh.

Stop being a faggot and do something cool instead of dying alone like a little bitch wallowing in your self-pity. I actually envy you. I have people I love and who love me. I have a promising career, enough money that most people would consider me "rich", and aspirations. I have so much to lose.

You have nothing to lose. Go rob a goddamned bank and see if you get away with it I don't know. Don't off yourself like a fucking pussy. Start selling blow or become a stunt double. Go try and break some retarded world record for shiggles and die trying. Move to some shithole and become a Buddhist.

Fuck you pussy. I envy you. The man with nothing to lose is fucking terrifying, he can do anything he wants.

i have plenty to lose, i have a doctorate license. can i please just make a thread about tv shows to watch that don't have relationships in it without the sermon. i'll kill myself when i'm good and ready

But it's voiced by Norm McDonald right? Never seen the show but I saw a clip once

Still a faggot.

Archer, it has relationships but not at all like what youre talking about. More like he'll fuck a main character

>didn't read the thread

so quick to judgement
see this

can't handle it
your opinion.

what do u mean cant handle it

Wonder Showzen Seasons I and II