So tomorrow planet x "will smash Earth" do you believe this will happen or is this bullshit. I believe it is bullshit

So tomorrow planet x "will smash Earth" do you believe this will happen or is this bullshit. I believe it is bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvCxqv2bOc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I believe it is bullshit.

you know it's bullshit, don't be a dick

Its all bullshit. don't worry about it

If you aren't certain it's bullshit I have some bad news for you.

isn't the dude who predicted this not taking interviews until next week? lolololololololol

It's literally bullshit fam

A planet of that size would've already long been visible in the sky by now, and I mean it would be massive, big enough to cover most of the sky.

There would also be earthquakes everywhere because of gravitational flexing.

Glad to know you also recognize that it's bullshit.

our asteroid detection program has some pretty big holes
but anything large enough to be an extinction level event would have been noticed by now

N I B I R U
WE'LL DIE GUYS YOU BETTER FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NASA

What he said. You'd have been able to spot it with the naked eye at least a week ago.

Epic as fuck tho

>A planet of that size would've already long been visible in the sky by now, and I mean it would be massive, big enough to cover most of the sky.
it travels on the speed of light of course, you idiot. it can be seen only with some huge fucking telescopes
-guy

Have you not seen the news and the earthquakes happening? The harbors in Brazil draining

1000% Bullshit, this planet would need to be going at the exact right trajectory as it enters orbit of our sun, which then, it would probably get pulled into the sun's gravitational field and completely avoid earth.

Haven't you heard? It is invisible.

>it travels on the speed of light of course
so how is this huge planet sized mass traveling at the speed of light exactly?

If it was traveling at the speed of light, how could anyone tell that it was coming? There would literally be no light signature to detect it before it impacted us.

Who started this bullshit? If anything ever happens, I know it's False Flag Jews..... no question about it.

This. Objects moving at the speed of light are completely undetectable

you see, there was an aliens on Nibiru and so they something like craftworlds from wh40k and like then they made it so it can be detected and then they all died in one day because of some bullshit

This is December 21st 2012 all over again.

Hey, moron!! If there were a planet close enjoy ugh to affect our planet in any way in the next 72 hours it fucking be visible and look at least as large as the Mon! Go get yourself a working brain !!!!!

You were saying?

Please explain how it would be possible for a planet to be thrown at our solar system at the speed of light

I just can't believe this is a question at all. This is the sort of shit that makes me think we do not deserve to live.

Earthquakes everywhere at once fam. Every single fault line on the planet.

Have you not watched enough Hollywood Jewish garbage??

also, they put this huge spaceship in the middle of the planet

And explain how someone knows about it.

>billions of years old
>chooses a day in our lifetime to be doomsday

fuck off guys. seriously.

So the Jews are to blame for this? Should've fucking known.

We would be able to see it right now through a telescope if true. How many times should the world have ended in the past decade? Like 10 times? Next year there will be another aztec or religious doomsday too.

Jesus would not allow this to happen!

The orbit could be so elliptical that by the time we see it it will be traveling so fast near it's periapses that it comes into view right when shit goes down

Yes, the Jews are virtually 100% responsible for the absolute shit sensibilities that the average person has.

and so they made*

Except all the ones in the USA apparently.

Yes, and your proof this planet x? It could be just Venus.

Venus is visible in the morning now, not at night. So whatever that was, and I saw that mother fucker too last night, its not Venus.

God I wish this was true

I'm too much of a coward to end my own life so a disaster would be wonderful

Gods forsaken us. Noone will hide from his anger.

Except russians. They just don't give a fuck.

If a "Jupiter sized planet" was near earth it would heavily effect tides, cause massive earthquakes, and we'd be bombarded by celestial bodies as the gravitational pull would bring them closer to us. (Jupiter currently does this opposite for us. It pulls things away)

Science bitch!

You fear your own death because part of you thinks there's still something you want to experience.

The solution is to go out and experience as much of life as possible. When you've done everything you can think of, you'll either have found the one thing that you wanna keep doing forever, or you'll be okay with dying because you've done everything.

Good call, thanks pal

We would have YEARS of warning for something like that. YEARS. Enough time to get our shit together and build some colony ships and go somewhere else.

гoмoceк

I also believe it is bullshit, which is why i have hired the entire country of mexico to stand by with shovels.

This sounds like a very stupid yet typical plot of a new Doctor Who episode.

нeт ты

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

I heard in this thread that its invisible, goes at speed light, and you saw it. Yeah give me a break.

cyka blyat

memes, plz go.

The guy changed his mind, so it wont' happen now.

I'm just glad to have the day off.

Where do you think our moon come from ?

>>heavily effect tides
Hurricanes destroying entire islands.
>>cause massive earthquakes
Mexico.
>>bombarded by celestial bodies
Wait until tomorrow.

tides =/= hurricanes

and 1 earthquake is hardly indicative of anything.

My body is ready.

>falling for weaponized weather and tectonic weaponry
Oh yeah it's the Sun and CMEs and random fucking planets travelling at the speed of light. Definitely not the Jewish controlled military assraping people that are too stupid to know they can be assraped like that.

>Hurricanes destroying entire islands.
Hurricane season. Literally every year, only it's worse now thanks to climate change.
>Mexico...quakes
Tectonic shifts.
>wait until tomorrow
It *is* tomorrow now, and nothing's happening. Plus, I'm pretty sure we'd have seen a big-ass Jupiter-sized planet hurtling toward us months in advance if there were such one.

kinda hope so, but it wont

jake paul is forever dead, and fuck gucci for doing a song with him, ill never listen to gucci again now

If it's true, you're spending yout last day on this earth are going with complete strangers about whether or not it's going to happen. Think about that. Because regardless of whether World ends are not, itcould be your last day on this earth. and one day, it will be. And he will have spent your replaceable time arguing with anonymous people about stupid shit

It's not supposed to happen until 6 PM Eastern time

hurricanes have grown exponentially in intensity and frequency over the past 100 years.

>thanks to [abstract generality]
climate change fags are such stupid goyim

I've already given away all my money.

Maybe you should learn some real science.

>over the past 100 years.
Interesting. When did Tesla invent all his shit that banker jews bought???

Plus, I'm pretty sure we'd have seen a big-ass Jupiter-sized planet hurtling toward us months in advance if there were such one.

you're forgetting the types of people dumb enough to believe this shit don't believe in telescopes, or science, or evolution...or anything that's not in their 2000+ year old book.

It's a complicated issue, their is so much conjecture and disinformation thats it has become near impossible to tell the truth from fiction. What I do know is that this was spotted around late 2011 in china. Right around the whole end of world thing of 2012. This large heavenly object has been spotted world wide.

thanks for reminding me I need to rewatch Melancholia

Someone doesn't understand how exponents work.

And here is another sighting in egypt around the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvCxqv2bOc8

>brings jews into the equation to disprove climate change

you're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

let's hope it hits Russia

aliens retard you dont have to be an ancient astronaut theorist to see this

>big ass planet slamming into earth

gtfo

What fucking city is this?

>climate change
There he goes again using a total fucking bullshit abstraction created by, oh what's that? Banker Jews that control your world?

You're a very common kind of stupid.

Bullshit

And it is september, 23rd here in my time zone.

This comes by from a country with a Flying Fortress gtfo

Well, I'm not trying to HAARP about it.. but...

>highest heroin usage rate in the world
>chronic alcoholism everywhere
>economy in tatters as oil prices drop
>rampant corruption in all levels of government
>still manages to get trump elected

ishiggydiggy

lmao, okay bud, keep up the tinfoil hat stuff, I know elementary grade math and science is hard to understand

lmao, okay bud. math and science and grade school and proof and evidence, so now that I've dropped those words, you lose!!

this is why I fap every day

if you're gonna go out, at least go out with a nut

oh no poor gucci lost a viewer

if it was real it would be close enough to see by now. a bunch of dumb ass religious people came up with it.

when have religious people ever been right??

depends which part of the world you are in stupid

maybe it's very dark

That's some solid advice man

the sun would illuminate it...

well, if you want to live in a conspiracy land where jews control everything and you disregard 97% of scientists than whatever, idgaf fam

the guy who predicted it is going back on what he said now. he says saturday wont be the end of the world but just the beginning of the end.

Also NASA confirmed Planet X is a hoax.