I almost never post, but I need Sup Forums's guidance

I almost never post, but I need Sup Forums's guidance.
I was doing my bi-weekly kikebook check to clear my updates when i saw this posted from a guy i grew up with. oldfag, 35 here.

This guy never had any love for niggers back in the day...what possesses an otherwise sane white individual to feel the need to shamelessly suck the nigger cock (figuratively)?

what do?
I was going to say something along the lines of:
>Do you mean stole her bike then followed his cousin ray ray back to da crib to kill dat bitch when the po po showed up?

Don't you get that entire purpose of highlighting that crap is to illicit he very response you have given?

DON'T BE SUCH A TOOL.

I should probably mention that one of the main reasons I avoid hebe-book is because people can't handle my 'politics'

Because it's an uplifting, heartwarming story that has nothing to do with race or skin color.

Politics aside, this is an incredibly cringey, unfunny, and poorly worded response. Guaranteed to make you look like an idiot if you actually do it. So I 100% recommend you go for it.

>shamelessly suck the nigger cock
He's right though. Men of all races get thrown under the bus regularly by politicians and the media. The heroism of firefighters, doctors, policemen, rescue workers, and every day civilian men is not what dominates the media's portrayal of men.
This bullshit with the trannies in bathrooms stands as the perfect example of what I'm talking about.
>If you make me, a tg woman, pee with men, they will murder me.
And then the other side.
>If you let men into my bathroom, they will molest me and/or my children (granted, I'm only worried about the female children, apparently)

It's bullshit. I've been pissing with grown men since I was in kindergarten. Didn't get raped once. My siblings and I have seen rednecks pissing in the bushes too. Didn't fuck any of us up or give us ptsd or any of this other silly shit.

That group should be called cherrypicking incidents that dont represent the majority

Black culture is terrible.

Watch the news clip from that event, he's a black skateboarder hanging out with all white kids, he doesn't speak ebonics or idolize rappers who glorify thuggery.

He's essentially white.

>He's essentially white.
Does that mean Rachel Dolezal is essentially black?

>i get mad when facts go against my opinion.

if you had more than two brain cells to rub together you'd know that the world isn't black and white.

if a kid saving a girl challenge your opinion, than your opinion is wrong.

Such a qt. I would chase any car for her.

No, she is a product of white culture. She doesn't view robbery and drug dealing as a viable means of support. She values education, family, etc. She's just a moron.

It was posted under the theme of 'good black men'
which seeks to show dat day dindu nuffin

That is a pretty noble thing to do if true

If that's true, then that fella is black and not a nigger.

oh look this persons a human and not a nigger.

remember, niggers come in all colors

White guilt

>this black guy right here isn't committing any crimes!

>AYO HOLUP DIS WHITE GIRL BE MINE, STOP STEALIN ON ME

Good job.

But he is still a nigger.

So no one's pointed out that this same kid was arrested for armed robbery recently?

fugg yo ass he din't do nothings. bitter ass crackers like yo ass is be mad at everythings.

RIP

well shiiiiieeeeeet

This is the perfect response.

he has a good heart, he was just hanging out with the wrong crowd!

>His bike

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly, this is a good story

Proud of the young upstanding black man, we need a lot more like him

Why would news report happy things? Surely there's a section for soft news and maybe a mention for something like this, but when the news outlets start to mix happy news with news about things you should watch out for, that's pretty shady.
>everything is fine :)
>go back to sleep :)
>kittens and ice cream :)
>no problems today :)

>his bike

Read

Still saved a 5 year old white girl from possibly getting raped and murdered thou.

Wew lad

Why does a 35 year old man even have Fakebook? Are you one of those transniggers with feels and shit?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This.

>OP rather people be niggers

You're good at this.

That guy is fucking based. OP would be too burdened by his yankee obesity to help in any way.

These American posters... I will never understand them. Same with the britbongs... If it weren't for the quality of Australian posting I would assume the entire anglosphere is retarded

He's not based, he robbed a bank. Probably too sprung off of lean to see that he rescued a 5-year-old white girl and not a 15-year-old one until he actually got up close.

the guy did good but hes the one in a 100 exception to the rule and if we want to get anywhere in life we gotta bring back the law of averages

>the entire anglosphere is retarded

This coming from a country that willingly hands its little girls over to mohammed and sons for cultural enrichment.

I wouldn't expect you to understand

If you look up his name, he is in prison now for robbery

This was my first thought.

/thread.

> i get mad when facts go against my opinion

that's rich coming from a Muslim.

Sup Forums hates niggers not black men or black men in the making faggot.

This guy proved that he saved a little white girl
How is that not a good thing you stupid fuck?

If he had helped them steal her and then stole her bike he would have been deserved the Sup Forums treatment

You fucking faggot
The dudes alright he helped save a little white girl