twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill them all then rape their corpses

Wwyd to this bitch?

I would do nothing

great thread OP

*keeps walking avoiding eye contract*

sure?

wwyd?

Hate when people post baddies like this, but don't include an instagram or snap or something..

Any nudes

I wish

Guys tend to like these 3

>WWYD thread
>not a single WWYD
kek never change Sup Forums

Would love to fuck the girl on the right and cum all over her face.

These 3?

right here

Titty fuck middle, head from right.

Wyd
youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM

wwyd, nudes in return

Would throat fuck

this

WWYD to this slut? I´ll reply to your girl if you do to mine

Be brutal

Wpuld do this planet a favor and fuck this "feminist" until she was a cock hungry whore

be violent

Get that slut on the left away from the cockblocking poo in loo and have a good time.

Agian would throat fuck them lips are to good

as violent as possible

She needs rough anal, gagged and blindfolded.

I would wrap my belt around her neck and make her walk around on all fours.
I would put a tray of ice cubes on the ground and make her lean her tits down into the ice. This makes her stick her ass up in the air so I can lick her ass and finger her pussy.
As the ice becomes more painful, then I fuck her ass and pull tight on the belt around her neck.
She passes out as I fill her ass with cum.

give me your worst Sup Forums she deserves it

Be fucking brutal

How would you do her...

How would you use her big Irish tits?

Wwyd to my niece

Be as rough as you can

pull those tits out and fuck the shit out of them then cum all over her face

Put that tongue to work

Where would you finish on her?

I'd tie her up, shave her head, write "dumb fucking cunt" across her face and "cum dump" on her ass, invite every depraved asshole I know to fill her ass with cum while I beat her and shove my cock down her throat. When we're done with her we'll throw her in the trash.

wwyd?

Tell them to stay in school and ask about their 11th grade experience

Dont think i need to say it a 3rd time.but would throat fuck her

my sister's friend

reply and I´ll reply, anything goes (I am ok with literally any fetish)

Wwyd?

Force her to her knees and skull fuck her agianst the wall before caking her face in cum

She looks like she hates sucking cock and cum. I'd tie her hands behind her back and slap my cock off of her face.

WWYD to her?

wwyd to her?

Chckd

trick her into going to a gloryhole, lock her in and tell her she has to be a good little whore for the next couple hours if she wants to get out. I'd throat fuck her of course, then watch from a monitor as she gets stretched out and has to take load after load from the other lucky patreons. After it's over I'd grab her by the hair and drag her out of there.

WWYD the more brutal the better to these two

Huh?

force her on the floor, face up, struggling fiercely. Spread my cheeks wide apart, grinding my ass hole hard against her mouth and nose her face buried in my crack struggling to breath Her tongue squirming around my asshole. Sit harder on her face and push a thick log down her mouth and throat, holding her jaw open. Choke her until she passes out then throat fuck her until I cum down her stomach.

wwyd?

Anyone interested? Wwyd to her?

More niece wwyd

I'd tie her hands and tit fuck her til should begged to take my cock. Then I'd as fuck her so hard she'd scream for me to stop until she came loud and hard

where is this?

I´ve seen her three days in a row, love that ass, but do you have pics of face?

Would hold her down and pull her tits out while she whimpered for me to stop. Would sick them raw until she started to moan and would then make her run that tongue all over my cocktail until it was thronging. Would then grab her by the hair and hold her down and watch those tits bounce all over the place while I pound her hard and deep until she screamed like a whore

I'd find these two at a party that I was holding, I'd take them both upstairs and oil them both up. After they were both nice and slicked up I'd have them take turns sucking on my dick and balls. Then I'd have the one on the right sit on my face while the one on the left rode me like a cowgirl. after a couple minutes of that I'd toss her off and fuck the one on the right senseless. I'd start with her on her back, fucking her deep while I played with her nice rack. Then I'd bend her over cum inside her and make her friend eat my cum right out of her pussy.

wwyd?

Fucking spell check. But you get the idea. This Irish bitch would get it. And of course I'd finish on those tits. You don't have tits like that and not cum on them

She's curious about your response's Sup Forums.

shes a butterface honestly, even more reason she needs to be humiliated and degraded

I would love to take her to a spotaneous orgy for strangers to use her in every single hole, her mouth and pussy and ass, and then have both her hands gripping cocks too, while her feet are wrapped around the guy in her pussy pulling him deeper inside, and giving a footjob to the 6th and final person. They would all cum at the same time and fill her completely. I would shove a buttplug in her ass and pusssy, and put a ball gag in her mouth to hold the cum in all holes.

wwyd

Would have her ride my dick reverse cowgirl style while I give some nice slaps on her ass. After while push her forward to the doggy positions pull her hair back and hold her hands behind her back while thrust even deeper in her tight pussy. I cum inside her pussy after the last drop of my cum comes out I pull out my dick and shove it right in her asshole. She screams and start to cry telling to stop and pull out cause it hurts. Hearing her say that turn me on even more so I go deeper and faster. After while cum one last time filling her asshole with my cum. I finally pull out I lay next to her and hold her tight she just lays there crying her self to sleep with both of her holes filled with some stranger cum.

wwyd to her?

have her suck off a couple 13in niggers, watch her squirm and gag as they force their massive cocks deep inside and and then cum all over her big tanned tits and face. Afterwards I'd force her to walk around the beach, her clothes tattered and soaked in cum while she shows everyone what a good little whore she has become

WWYD to this slut?

After some fooling around in the water I would take her to a more hidden part of the beach to have a little more privacy. After some time of petting each other I would as I her to go to the water. Naked of course, because she forgot her Bikini and nobody will see us what we where doing in the water. I would walk into the sea with her right that deep that our hips are covered with water. Then I would start massaging her tits from behind and kiss her passionate. Accidentally my hard cock will slide between her her cheeks. I would pound her ass going faster and faster while the waves clash against our bodies. Would never stop to massage her enormous breasts while fucking her ass.and cum deep inside her asshole.

WWYD?

yes, love it

I'd put collars on both of them and force them into going down to each other in order to get me going. I would order the right girl to lay down face up and the left girl to sit on her face while I ram my dick in her throat. I would feel her moaning on my cock as she is eaten out by her friend. After a few minutes of throat fucking, I would order them to switch positions, giving left a dildo to keep her pleased as she eats the other girls cunt. Now with the right girl on top of the left girl I would deep throat her much rougher without warning making her gag. I would cum deep down her throat, draining my balls into her stomach.

continue with ?

great response, love it

I would put a collar on her, like a little slut slave, you know she wants it. Tie her up to a bed, with a spider gag, so you could still dump cum in her mouth, but she can't say stupid shit. Invite every man I can think of over, she is the slave on display. When she isn't getting pounded brutally in every hole, she is cleaning the house with a massive buttplug in with Vicks on it so it burns, and tears her little slut asshole. Nightly spankings are a thing, 100 if she is good, everything she does bad, 100 more are added. And it's not with my hand, but a paddle. She eats and drinks out of a dog bowl, and she sleeps on the floor in front of my bed, with a chain and collar on, gagged and can be fucked anytime, no limits. Every day she is required a daily amount of cum to drink, no hesitations. In public, she wears that buttplug and slutty clothing, so all the guys can have a look at my little whore. I let other guys do whatever they please, catcalling, ass pinching, etc. She always wears that little slut collar too, to show she is nothing but a stupid slut women, inferior to man, and to be used as nothing more than a fucktoy.

any other ideas for her?

Wwyd do to my virgin best friend? Be as morbid or fucked up as you like. Responses get responses!

gf

WWYD to the bitch?

wwyd

Would tie her upside down on an Andreas‘ cross and cut of her panties with a knife. First I would lick and finger her pussy. After a while I would ram my cock down her throat balls deep and face fuck her rapidly. While doing this I would place a magic wand on her clit and turn it on at maximum speed. Her moans would be muted by my dick down her throat. I would only stop when she finally starts to squeak and squirt a big load onto me. When she finally was totally exhausted I would take my cock out of her mouth and lick her dripping wet pussy clean.

Wwyd?

How would you use my daughter?

WWYD?

Fuck her throat. Smother spit, makeup, and cum all over her face. Send her back home to you.

Got kik?