What would you do if you weren't afraid, Sup Forums?

What would you do if you weren't afraid, Sup Forums?

Don't get me started.

have sex again

tell off every single passenger coming through the airport why they're being dumb.

Join the military, become a pilot, fly a Lockheed L100 Hercules over Europe for the next four years, finish my engineering degree, find a cute boyfriend who treats me right, and ride my motorcycle to the shooting range every week till I die.

strip naked and run around not giving a shit, raping people and being a general fuckwad, probably get a gun and start shooting people, not even being edgy I'd just do anything that seemed like it'd be fun or exciting. Things I don't do because they're fucking retarded and I'd be killed/jailed in a day

Kill my father

are you gus sorola?

Kill myself

Love again

Leave the country.

show cock

Kill myself.

Kill spiders

Join the Air Force. You couldn't even imagine how lazy they are. Don't be afraid to apply.

Not quite drunk enough for that. Also, I don't want to see my dick on the internet.

kek

Kill all democrats and drug dealers dn establish theorcratic america with me as gods voice and sex agent

I'd probably be fucking some girls brains out.

surpass my potential

Hell if I know. Probably kill someone tho

Take your normie laughter away from here, pal.

no

It's less about not making it in, it's more about being afraid of what my family will think. My father and uncle served, but they'll know it was just because I'm not managing college. Also, I have an astigmatism. Haven't had LASIK, so I'm still eligible, maybe. I thought you had to have a degree to fly fixed wing for the air force when you went in?

Mostly, I think Eugine Stoner was a hack and a fraud, and I don't trust his carbines to go off when somebody's shooting at me with glorious Avtomat Kalashnikova. You know they're still taking AKs stamped from the 50s off of dead jihadis? No way an Armalite could hold up like that.

I've thought about going army and flying helicopters. I know they'll put you in the cockpit with just a highschool diploma if you're promising. I've also thought about just getting my hands on a shotgun and kicking doors for President Trump. There's something that sounds kind of appealing about that, really.

luv that pic
saved

It would just get lost in the sea of dicks.

It's all yours, my friend.

Thank you my good man!

It's less about "Will people on the internet recognize my dick?" and more about "Oh, shit, it's my dick on the internet!" It's more for my sake than anything.

good answer.

I would confess my feelings for the girl I'm sleeping with

Do it! She's already seen your junk. How bad can it be?

cant gooch the scara mooch

Do the helicopter on top of Paris' dick.

Bad enough that she'll leave me. We discussed that there would be no attachment at all at the beginning

id fuck 1,000 hot 18 yaer olds no condom no baby wanted