6am stoner thread? 6am stoner thread

6am stoner thread? 6am stoner thread.

Where are you from? U.K
What are you smoking on? Kandy Kush, Stardawg
Where is it from? Kandy kush, low end dutch import, stardawg - high end grown in the U.K.

11 pm guy here. Got Some Bear Dance.

Oh and mid grade Colorado weed.

Sounds nice man! What's colorado
weed like apposed to cali tins?

Almost 2 pm here

Ohio
Sour Diesel
uh... Ohio
and some edibles from Colorado

Never tried Sour Diesel, similar to the other Diesel family I assume? My usual dutch import had some very nice white diesel in, was one of my favourite strains

Colorado weed is better then California imo. Colorado weed just gets me so much more higher. I have had sour diesel too. It's dank and gets you high as fuck but tastes terrible.

Always was under the impression colorado weed was far more superior - shame we have to pay 1000$ an oz in the UK for US medicinal

Haven't tried the other Diesels but it's a sativa and won't get you groggy or comatose, no real munchies either.

2017 and you're not even smoking Gorilla Glue?

SMH

>tfw cannot afford £45 on a g of US gorilla glue

Just finished my ounce of gorilla glue. It was alright.

If you ever visit the states come spark up in Colorado. Sorry UK brother. If I could get you American Prices I would.

Appreciate it! I wouldn't even mind paying double, nowadays fashion icon is crazy - just wanna feel medicated without having to spend thousands

Some kind of Cheese. Professional drug store shit, 24% - I forget where I got it... Same place as the last half-dozen. Do none of you people know there are hundreds of legal places to buy professionally packaged shit?

Legal places to buy professionally packed weed to the UK?

Dallas, Tx USA smoking and vaping Girl Scout Cookies because I'm out of Indica

Pot, when correctly grown, grows like a motherfucker. Doesn't really matter inside or out if you know what the fuck you're doing. Its more about correct strain in a climate than anything else.

Can't you take a field trip to a coffee shop in Amsterdam? Last time I looked at a map, you can go about 1000km in a car, into about a dozen different countries. One of them being the Netherlands. So grow some balls and go.

Blue cheese
NYC

Idaho
something called SXC, can't find a review of it on leafly
eating Marionberry gemmies
it likely came Cali or OR
in Idaho, your weed could some from anywhere 2bh

No point in going to dam when U.K top shelf is of standard, if not stronger - we have dutch imports and high end uk for standard prices, so amsterdam is unneeded, just want that extra strength

Colorado outdoor always smells like dirt and dust but is pretty killer. Cali and Oregon outdoor smells way better

Yep, all our cali imports are round dank pretty looking nugs that cost an awful amount

SCX
, muh bad

1:30 a.m.
Midwest USA
Smoking on the strain "Jerry Garcia"
High tier weed

Baked asf and no stopping this baked potato train

"Dutch imports" wtf is that? In the US everything was grown in that state, and all wax and shatter was blown in that same state as well what are these imports? Sounds weird

Canada. Smoking weed. mine came in a sandwich bag nice fancy bottle

Nigga u in KS?

Nice guess

You Guessed right.

Weed is illegal here, yet 7 hours away i can smoke a blunt and nobody bugs me. Country is fucked up lmao

Well because dam being so close, prices can be a lot more comfortable for the extra potency. We have the choice of getting british weed, amsterdam weed that has been imported or cali weed that has been imported.

We even pay 1000$ an oz for cali weed

I pay 80 dollars for an ounce of top shelf

how I wish I could speak to you elsewhere

Dude that fucking sucks. Shits dirt cheap in the US. Is it a government program? Or more of a free trade thing like the US? I just wanna know whose fucking you in the ass so hard

wait until the US starts importing
from Uruguay, and Jamaica
damn right
i live on border country with Oregon, it's nuts
hundreds of cars from Idaho going to a little truck stop trailer village to by weed
OR cops don't care, ID cops aren't getting paid for small arrests, but boy will they stopping people once they do get paid
fucking Jeff Sessions needs to be hung by the nuts publicly

show the whole world we think weed is fine now
Donald would be up for that, right?

It's illegal over here so medicinal is a huge fashion icon, the price has gone up £40 in the past few months, it's fucking horrid, I just do not have a US plug to help me

Infact, it use to be £60 for 1/8th, now it's...£130. Strains such as gelato 41 and dolato, cookies etc all are £45 per gram, that's almost x5 the price of standard stuff

That's not how the laws work. The US will never import anything because that would be against the law. Every state kinda has its own weed economy and also the people are allowed to start our own dispensaries and grow our own herb. Nobody wants that Jamaican shit and people here refuse to pay over 30 bucks for a 8th now.

UK is so depressing

who knew ingsoc would be so boring
>george knew

Damn, if I had the contacts I would dispensary hop all the 80 dollars zippers in my city and go sell them over there. Let's move some weight together, user

Correct, but you are forgetting about the iPhone set
people will pay for it because muh Bob Marley and "ooh, imported!"
the laws will change when the people will it

Those prices are fucking crazy. the Colorado and California companies sell seeds.

can no one grow decent cannabis in the UK??

Buy seeds > grow your own top shelf...

would make thousands

There is never going to be a need to import anything because we produce our own herb it will never be that big of a deal where we push for law changes. Nobody cares about where it's from here, they only care about finding the best deal for the dankest weed.

>Every state kinda has its own
laws?
temporary laws?
god I'm glad I still have connections for when the Feds come down and bust everyone

We can and do, that stuff tends to be double the going price - however we're never able to perfect the dankness that American medicinal does, never able to get that perfect trimmed nug with little to no leaves

2.45 am here. On holiday from Scotland in Orlando. Sitting having a wine by my private pool. Can't find a single bud to smoke despite trying everything. Sad face

dude, that is so sad
now I have to smoke a sad bowl

Eyy, in Montana here.
Girl scout cookies in my CFX vape. From a Washington dispensary.

OP here in UK, just finished a gram of GSC, had to pay £35 for, was very worth it however, best tasting, most potent weed I've ever smoked

hehe
grizz or cats?

Thats where having professional businessmen comes in.

Having strict standards in the growing and processing makes all the difference.

Seriously,the best option is growing your own.

Its not that hard to grow top shelf.

Temporary laws? Besides California everybody has their shit together so give some examples? The people aren't going to allow the laws to change, too spoiled now.

By and large my favorite strain. Was the first I had the pleasure of smoking, will hopefully be the last. It's the champagne of weed.

It's rather hard growing a sustainable top shelf grow without being caught though

Feeling the love bro! Don't help me put the fuzzy goggles on tho! Seriously, I'd suck a tramps cock for a blast of a jo My right now!

What's the going price for a zip over there? Someone said 1000? I'm drooling thinking about how fast people would be buying them up at $500-600/zip lol

Auto correct on the phone is killing me. I'm sure u get the gist.

Motana too man, where you at?

Yeah, op here - it's $1000 an oz for strains such as skittlez, gelato 41 etc...

Catz

Depends on your living situation and how close neighbors are but one of these with a proper carbon air filter will do the trick:

amazon.com/Apollo-Horticulture-Hydroponic-Indoor-Growing/dp/B00H9O6UJ0

Seriously tho, where the weed at in Davenport??

Where the fuck do you live? Im in the north west and pay £30 for 3.5g of decent bud

Someone needs to get in there and swoop all that business up. Would be so easy because of whatever asshole is selling them for 1000...

a] go to nearest Waffle House
b] flirt with waitress (southern chicks -_-)
c] ask her if someone in the kitchen is cool

do me a favor, and kick the shit out of the Vandals when they come home with their tail between

South west. We also pay £30 for 1/8th - but we pay £140 for cali tins

Ha ha i will yell obscenities at the whilst high in the stands

I have a feeling if more people in the US knew you were paying that much the price would fall quite fast. So many people would be trying to jump on that, doesn't sound like there's a whole lot of competitive pricing going on

There are dudes in big cities of the UK driving around in blacked out BMW's from just selling california weed

shit least you got stands
>kibbie air craft hanger and part time football field

Since it sounds like you get cali/Colorado product... and pay out the ass for them...

Do you ever get the distillate products?

I have some available from my plug, expensive to get into though, I stick to my flower, occasional hash and shatter

Im curious how much these go for in the UK?. Most are packaged @1 Gram but some carts are 1/2 grams. How much do you pay?

I wouldn't know, haven't tried vape

£40 vials for half a g, maybe?

They are running 30-80 a g right now in california.

How much does shatter and wax go for?

Shatter/wax is £80 a g

>Where are you from?
California
>What are you smoking on?
I have some SFV OG terp sugar, Krypto Slymer live resin shatter, Goji Sherbet live resin shatter, Black Mamba OG thca live resin sugar, Flo-OG thca live resin crystalline.
>Where is it from?
Gold Nugget extracts, Paper Planes extracts, and RedAv Extracts.

Is that for USA legal product or local UK made?

Oh yeah the Krypto and Goji and by Moxie extracts.

Very nice, I envy your location of living :(

Usually high end UK / Amsterdam

Cali / Medicinal would be double

12am stoner here, from California, been smoking some indoor and some outdoor. Smoked cookies, GG, blueberry Kush, candyland

What's really nice is that I use a delivery service that is very professional, has the best prices around, and has the best top-tier brands.

to the UK?

No California :P
I am aware of an Instagram that claims to ship medical from Cali to UK and everything seems legit. I'll look it up real quick.

That seems crazy but i guess it all depends on quality and availability.

Here we have availability but even then the top quality is fucking expensive

$20-30 G: decent shatter and wax. well purged and clean hitting

$40-60 G: live resins and higher quality nug run shatter

$80-100 G: Top shelf. Best of the best

$80-250 G: THC-A Crystalline. Basically pure THC. Price varies widely because it is so new

Yeah, we have to source via insta

Arizona, ate some edible candy and waiting for shit to kick in.

Got 15 grams of live resin and thca terp sugar for $750 a few weeks ago. The service I use has great deals though.