I plan on robbing a local weed dealer for ozs. Has anyone done this before? How would one go about it?

I plan on robbing a local weed dealer for ozs. Has anyone done this before? How would one go about it?

Tell him to give you the weed or you shoot him. If he doesn't give you the weed, shoot him.

Either get shot or go to jail.

Whenever it happens in my area it never ends well. Always ends in a shootout with at least one person dead. You've been warned.

why not just suck his dick.

After you swallow every drop of his cum he'll get tired and doze off.

After that steal the weed. No gun needed

..for WEED? you serious? You know that stuff is cheap, right? Any weed dealer already plans for idiots trying to rob them, and you'd wind up dead or in the hospital for like what? $200 of weed?

This was and still is a big thing for stickup crews to do where i am from. All they need is a pistol and they can run rough shod over all the dealers in the city. Most dealers dont have any guns and the ones who do are trafficers

You dont rob some pissant kid for an oz, you rob the guy that holds onto pounds of the stuff

youre going to get a shotgun to the chest

Pistol whip him then piss on his supply. He'll just remarket it saying its so strong it smells like pee.

Upvote

Not if your the one with the shotty

Unarmed weed dealer detected.

go for pounds
pulling a gun on a dealer will likely get you killed
but if you manage to pull it off
you will be blacklisted by that dealer and every dealer that he talks to
and they will likely try to kill you after you make your get away
the only way to avoid that is to kill the dealer and everyone with him when you do the robbery

My friend did 7 years ago and nobody in satown that i know will kick it with him or sell him bud he took it personaly when i told him a dealer said fuck him and thought it was me

Ask the dealer to give you the desired amount, give him the equivalent price for the weed in cash to distract him and run away.

Here in CO. every grower I know is armed to the teeth. Good luck. Hope your life is worth it

not a good idea

Okay get him at gun poin make him get on the ground so its hard for him to get a gun then put your knee on jis back and search him.

Tell him to check these dubs and knock him over while distracted.

You ain't down

It's not as easy as you probably think and cops can get involved fast if you're not careful. Ask yourself the following:
How am I gonna get this weed man to come out of his house?
Should I kick his door?
What if the neighbors hear?
What if there's other people in there?
You ready to hold a whole house full of people at gun point OP?
The best way to do this is making the weed man come to you. When I robbed a plug for a sack of xans I had a mutual friend hit the dude up, and when he got there I stuck him up in his car before he even got to his homies door and he didn't even know who hit him. If you wanna get creative you can steal someone else's wallet and "accidentally" drop it in the car/at the scene. But be careful, the neighbors are your worst enemy. As for what to say just be loud and scary. "hands up, punk I want everything, bitch" "gimme all the dope bitch" just get your message across fast and get out of there faster. Make it known you have a gun before anything "hands up" so he doesn't make a move and realize you're too chicken to use that pistol. And when all is said and done, don't ride around with that SHIT. LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE go home and don't go out again

I'd shoot your dumb ass in the fucking face bitch.

Best way to do it is just break in while he's not home. But you have to do your home work if this is the way you're gonna go

U ain't gonna do shit, phuk awf

Step 1. Mask up and break into his house preferably armed
Step 2: Boonk gang the shit out of his weed, and dip out
Step 3: Blare Wu Tang Clan in the getaway vehicle

>this

ive robbed a few in the past year. just remember not to hesitate to use violence. otherwise you're going to get hurt

If it is my dealer you're about to be tased and get the shit kicked outta you, and he's just a scrawny 20-something.
If the guy you're robbing is already in a shitty enough position to sell to sketchos like you then he probably has a gun to answer your call for a shootout

Pay someone else to rob him
Then you have free weed

Point the gun at him and demand whatever the fuck it is you want and if he doesn't comply shoot him

Do it in a car

>ITT: monitored by FBI

I like you user. You're like the wise african american grandfather I never had.

OP's not robbing a trap house

Samef'ag

pay him for the weed then rob the money back
free weed

Fuck just ask him to front you a g and pay him back later. Broke ass nigga can't even afford a dimebag, smh

>I plan on robbing a local weed dealer for ozs.
good life decision
>Has anyone done this before?
Everyone does it all the time
>How would one go about it?
Buy a gun, point it at your head, pull the trigger

>Ring doorbell, run around corner
>Guy comes out, goes back in
>Ring doorbell, run around corner
>Guy comes out, more aggitated
Repeat about 5 times, time inbetween rings so he doesnt stand there and immediately opens door
>Ring doorbell, this time stand your ground
>Point gun at him, tell him to get his hands up
>He's fuming with rage so he throws a punch
>Shoot him legally in self defense
>Steal weed, report to cops and say self defense

10 out 10 dealers would shoot you in the face
good luck, b/ro