Are women naturally wired to be whores, cheaters, liars and to pretend shit for no good reason at all?

Are women naturally wired to be whores, cheaters, liars and to pretend shit for no good reason at all?

Why for all of history, in all times and societies womenhood has beend synonimous with sin and fucked up shit, if this wasn't an universal truth? Even the ugly ones do this shit.

I think the bible and the muslims got it right. Women are naturally peverse. They prey on the mind of weak man. They crave the attention of the strong and evil only. Kindness is perceived as pure weakness and entry for exploitation. Let's discuss about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3461843/Why-women-look-bad-boys-Brooding-looks-reveal-dark-triad-personality-traits-make-men-strong-fathers.html
channel3000.com/news/14-letters-from-baraboo-sent-to-accused-boston-marathon-bomber/25502284
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol
What's a matter, your crush found a Brazilian Chad Banana cock to smash her pussy you whiney bitch

i pretty much fucking hate women now

thanks jews!

someone watched Ex Machina

Nature has provided Woman with superabundant beauty and charm for a few years at the expense of the whole remainder of her life, so that during these years she may so capture the imagination of a man that he is carried away into undertaking to support her honorably in some form or another for the rest of her life, a step he would seem hardly likely to take for purely rational considerations.

Thus nature has equipped women, as it has all its creatures, with the tools and weapons she needs for securing her existence, and at just the time she needs them; in doing which nature has acted with its usual economy.

The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice.

This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflection but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defense, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning.

Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one.

To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights.

This is how the peoples of antiquity and of the Orient have regarded women; they have recognized what is the proper position for women far better than we have, we with our Old French gallantry and insipid women-veneration, that highest flower of Christian-Germanic stupidity which has served only to make women so rude and arrogant that one is sometimes reminded of the sacred apes of Benares which, conscious of their own sanctity and inviolability, thought themselves at liberty to do whatever they pleased.

“One is sometimes reminded of the sacred apes of Benares.”

There can be no argument about polygamy: it is a fact to be met with everywhere and the only question is how to regulate it. For who is really a monogamist? We all live in polygamy, at least for a time and usually for good.

Since every man needs many women, there could be nothing more just than that he should be free, indeed obliged, to support many women.

This would also mean the restoration of woman to her rightful and natural position, the subordinate one, and the abolition from the world of the lady, with her ridiculous claims to respect and veneration!

There would then be only women, and no longer unhappy women — of which Europe is at present full.

In India, no woman is ever independent, but in accordance with the law of Manu, she stands under the control of her father, her husband, her brother or her son. It is, to be sure, a revolting thing that a widow should immolate herself upon her husband’s funeral pyre; but it is also revolting that she should spend her husband’s money with her paramours — the money for which he toiled his whole life long, in the consoling belief that he was providing for his children. Happy are those who have kept the middle course — medium tenuere beati.

Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the “fair sex”: for it is with this drive that all its beauty is bound up.

More fittingly than the fair sex, women could be called the unaesthetic sex…. Nor can one expect anything else from women if one considers that the most eminent heads of the entire sex have proved incapable of a single truly great, genuine and original achievement in art, or indeed of creating anything at all of lasting value.

This strikes one most forcibly in regard to painting, since they are just as capable of mastering its technique as we are, and indeed paint very busily, yet cannot point to a single great painting; the reason being precisely that they lack all objectivity of mind, which is what painting demands above all else.

Isolated and partial exceptions do not alter the case: women, taken as a whole, are and remain thorough and incurable philistines: so that, with the extremely absurd arrangement by which they share the rank and title of their husband, they are a continual spur to his ignoble ambitions.

They are sexus sequior, the inferior second sex, in every respect.

One should be indulgent toward their weaknesses, but to pay them honor is ridiculous beyond measure and demeans us even in their eyes.

Women don't break their chains to be free.

Women break their chains to find others they can't break.

Fuck me in the ass cause I love Jesus

Or, you know, women are just like men and just as perverse and fucked up as we are, we have just used our strength to keep them in line and force them to control that shit for millennia. There are few women I have ever spoken with that are nearly as perverse as the men I know, but we need a lock on society to keep things from going all haywire (look at the faggot community, where degeneracy is rampant because men have nothing to keep them in check). We figured it would be easier to force women to be the ones that had to control themselves, which would allow us to continue to experience and pursue our desires with no detriment to ourselves, while if any woman gave into them she would be the one at fault rather than us.

It's brilliant, really, and works because we're the stronger sex. Degeneracy is inherent to humanity, basically, and we chose to force them to be non-degenerate so we didn't have to.

WTF I hate women now!!

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3461843/Why-women-look-bad-boys-Brooding-looks-reveal-dark-triad-personality-traits-make-men-strong-fathers.html

channel3000.com/news/14-letters-from-baraboo-sent-to-accused-boston-marathon-bomber/25502284

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery. The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately derived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1] In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".

Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.

Why would that nun fuck a chubby guy?

It's funny user, but this is something the east and west agree on.

It's not just the Bible, etc, but also the Bhagavad Gita and other Hindu scriptures. Women are wired to be moms, or sluts.

I'm arguing that depravity and moral decay is a natural way of women existence. I don't believe it's about self control, I believe it's their nature to be 'wicked' and to favor evil in men.

I don't see men being attracted to displays of moral evil like women are.

> Jaded virgins and cuck partners
The thread

If you weren't such a whiney little bitch maybe you'd find a nice girl

I have a nice girl, does that impede me to make observations of how the world works?

I'm not asking for a nice girl, I'm asking why this is how it is.

>Are women naturally wired to be whores, cheaters, liars and to pretend shit for no good reason at all?
No, women are wired to try to please men. Men want promiscuous whores and that is what they get.

"Obeying women is the ultimate ignorance." - Iman Ali

I'm really just asking: Is this how nature made them trough evolution? Is there no escape from female true reality?

I'm just asking if this is biologically hardwired.

Arranged marriage worked

the West died almost entirely because it started to believe in romance

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

b8

>There are few women I have ever spoken with that are nearly as perverse as the men I know

That's because women lie you retarded dipshit. Any women-only congregation like tumblr makes Sup Forums look like the care bears.

Aristotle explains in the Politics11 the great disadvantages which the Spartans brought upon themselves by granting too much to their women, by allowing them the right of inheritance and dowry, and a great amount of freedom; and how this contributed greatly to the fall of Sparta. May it not be that the influence of women in France, which has been increasing since Louis XIII.‘s time, was to blame for that gradual corruption of the court and government which led to the first Revolution, of which all subsequent disturbances have been the result? In any case, the false position of the female sex, so conspicuously exposed by the existence of the “lady,” is a fundamental defect in our social condition, and this defect, proceeding from the very heart of it, must extend its harmful influence in every direction. That woman is by nature intended to obey is shown by the fact that every woman who is placed in the unnatural position of absolute independence at once attaches herself to some kind of man, by whom she is controlled and governed; this is because she requires a master. If she, is young, the man is a lover; if she is old, a priest.

0/10 bait

Bring back secular Christianity and Make Nuns Great Again

Remember in the 90s when nuns were a thing? Remember Sister Act and Sister Act 2?

Yea you are correct.

Women are also the only reason why Europe is flooded with Muslims and shitskins. If women never got the vote we would NEVER be in this shit situation. Women are the destroyers of civilisation

>average beta cuck rant thread, this time sponsored by brazil

I never thought you huehuezillians were such faggots.

Pele would be dissapointed.

oh god that image triggers me

Maybe for you. Polls and surveys show that women are actually more nationalistic (and in some ways conservative) than men here.

I'm not arguing against female success in modern society.

I'm questioning if the ethics and morals of women are distorted, in a biological way, just because of their gender. I doubt you are really a women, much more a succesful one. And even if you were, why the fuck would this make me feel bad in anyway? This is the most retarded thing ever.

Biologically women are supposed to be pregnant pretty much their whole adult prime.

All the women around us are starved for being pregnant.

Before modern civilization carry a baby or being pregnant was a woman's natural state.

We are walking with strangers to the human race.

Lmfao I find that very hard to believe show some fucking proof....

Women are always pro mass immigration literally every fucking one and I've spoken to a LOT of Eastern European and Russian women about this too and although the they are more sane than western women, they are still lusting after Muhammad's cock far far far more than even liberal men in the UK

All women are BISEXUAL WHORES by nature. Their prime directive is resources and protection by males. They're essentially parasites that use their pussies to feed off of men while really theyd eat pussy just as easily if they can get money from government/alimony instead. Never trust them.

Bong please kill yourself you projecting faggot.

Le copypasta

I finally got my sjw slut fuck toy to admit that she does the things she does because she hates men, and shes filled with emotions she cant control. So OP, the answer is yes, they are wired that way.

>no pics
fantasies are harmless I guess

american culture is getting to the younger generations unfortunaly, these fucking fat fuckers won't even play football anymore, that's the entire reason the massacre happened back in 2014

It's not a romantic rant, you retarded beaner. All I'm asking is, if we accept that women are all armed with cunning, deception and natural acting classes inside their brain, it's just that today society left all those sickening behaviour unchecked that explains how women can get off with all kind of shit today? Leaving their true shit cancer ways unchecked?

Nice try faggot. That's not women's stats. Also based off just a thousand people both men and women.

Try again m8.

You have more muzzies than any of us you cuck

> MIS and Marketing major

Oh god, MIS is bad enough, but combined with marketing that's the absolute bottom of the barrel.

I used to teach Computer Science at the university level. The MIS majors were always at the very bottom of the class.

The only good thing about the MIS majors is they made it real easy for me to draw the line between who gets a B and who gets a C. Computer Science majors clustered around the A and B range, and MIS majors clustered around the C and D range.

Woman can be good ppl.You just got to find her mudbro.

> Also based off just a thousand people both men and women.
Confirmed for retarded. Take a statistics class.

Based Slavs.

Stop lying cuck

Pretty much, hue bro.

> ask a thousand people in one area of a country and think it gives accurate statistics .
> me a retard

Fucking sick of people arguing over who is getting more fucked by mudslimes, and whose going to be bred out first.
> deus vult.

>I have no idea how polling works.
Why are you still posting when you apparently know fuck all?

thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/

Fuck I'm jacking it to a cartoon .gif from Brazil.

> "polling" amnesty international way
> good polling over a wide range of people within each country to get the most accurate statistics possible

Pick one

haha, its funny because is true

everyone can see how buttmad you are britbong, you're not fooling anyone

Don't want to spend too much time searching, so I'll just drop a few:

>postimees (dot) ee /3593179/uuring-enamik-eesti-elanikest-toetab-pagulaste-tottu-vaba-liikumise-piiramist
61,8% of women and 56,9% of men want to get rid of VISA-free travel in the EU because of the refugees.

>reporter (dot) postimees (dot) ee/3589071/pagulased-on-eesti-koige-olulisem-probleem
Tl;dr: Women are much more skeptical about immigration than men.

And of course, personal experience as well.

I talk to women in real life, not on tumblr lol. And let's not even get into the depraved shit you can do when you're fucking them- the nice girls turn to an ass-to-mouth whores faster than Bush fell out of the race. I've yet to bang a girl that wasn't depraved once you get them going and let them know they've got an outlet for the perversions they've been bottling up their whole lives.

i couldn't agree more, woman should be subjugated to worshiping men, in reality they don't give a shit about you and once they're finished with you, they'll give you dirt reasons void of logic and run off to fuck somebody else. they should learn to serve men. they are dangerous and unpredictable, fuck woman.

If you can be outdeceived and outsmarted by a woman, you're a cuck and that's on you. Women are meant to be played you sorry piece of shit, not the other way around. So straighten up your act you beta cuck huehuezilla and get your shit together.

They make a scene, in front of beta, that they are saints and shit. But when chad gets them, they would even fuck him with other 3 girls at the same time.

What horrifies me, is that how spread this kind of behaviour is worldwide. How they ignore the suffering their lies cause. Their inability to stop lying and cheating. Their feeling of power when they fuck a beta, the inability to feel empathy with the people you are causing direct pain.

How is this not corrupt? Men cheat and lie, but it's like a second nature to women.

You only get cucked by women if you 'respect' as an equal. The days of seeing women and men equal are long over for me, my dear faggot-pretending-to-be-alfa-bro.

You fucking autist, look at the way women vote, they are liberals. Women in literally every country on earth are statistically more liberal than men

You have to go back, Ahmed.

It's second nature to men as well. The more powerful a man becomes, the more prone to it he is. Power creates this behavior- that's why basically any wealthy or successful man ends up cheating (often multiple times) as time goes on. Women hold more power than most men in society at the moment, and they are reveling in it, just as a powerful man does.
You get cucked when I fuck your girl, huehue. Brazilian women are some of the fucking best lays on the planet, btw, especially love me some German Brazilian.

never blaspheme god.

Jesus christ is Lord and the real answer to degeneracy

>tfw nuns are almost extinct
>tfw only muh japanese sexytimes even remember them

Yeah men are awesome and women all suck. Only women are corrupt and horny. Men are all chaste, smart, individuals with unique personalities and purpose in life. *tips fedora*

one thing I have always been curious about is why can't priests and nuns bang each other? that seems like it would solve so many problems

topkek new pasta

I wish I never saw this.

>muh dik

Obviously not saying this, but I'm asking if women are more inclined to me immoral than men.

Yeah it's tough accepting that women have to awkwardly turn men down all the time.

Instead of "we're too different", would you rather she said "Coolidge, you're a low quality beta male. You bringing me a flower like some desperate boy doesn't attract me or turn me on. It's weak and womanly. You're not good enough to be with me."

There, happy? Women have to make up dumb excuses to spare your shitty feelings all the time and now you're bitching about it because they don't want to slap you with the truth that you don't measure up.

The answer is probably yes, because women are more easily swayed by emotions and less likely to stick to logic and principles, on average. And doesn't immorality essentially steam for greed?

The Daily Mail is read mostly by women, that why it has all that celebrity shit in it.

There's a graph that makes the rounds on /pol, that show more women vote ukip than men & also, when asked "if a party would shut down all immigration" more women said they would vote for that party than men.

I barley see any mixed race couples in real life, certainly not kebab men either. Every interracial couple I see with a white women is a nigger.

> 70 replies in

> no one asking source on OP's image

the fuck?

>Obviously not saying this, but I'm asking if women are more inclined to me immoral than men.

And the answer is very obviously no if you had any life experience beyond your basement.

I couldn't care less and I assume nobody else does.

There's a lifetime supply of porn on the internet, why would I waste time over 1 picture?

>would you rather she said
Yes. YES! Y-E-S!!!
Because then the man will not be delusional about what he needs to do to get laid and will instead up his game. Or try to at least. All this socialist kindness is what is ruining this world.

You may become a CEO one day but your still gonna make Bob that sammich. Trust me; its gonna happen and you won't know what hit you.

Think about it this way. Up until the XVIIIth century, men thought that women, when left without male supervision, engaged in orgies with demons. Literally.

And it's not unsurprising. The truth is that while males have been able, for the last 6000 years, to exhibit enough inhibition and self-control to make viable life in a civilized society, females are still geared towards the instant satisfaction of their primitive desires and natural instincts. For example, their sexual choices are still guided by the needs and demands of the state of nature, the law of the jungle. Females are still attracted to aggressive and dominant males even after 6000 years of civilization (that's where the notions about demon orgies come from, originally). That's why restricting female sexuality has always been necessary for civilization to prosper, because otherwise females will just reward with sex deviant individuals, therefore incentiving behavior that ruins a civilized society.

Truth would make life a million times easier.

It is what it is.

> would you rather she said "Coolidge, you're a low quality beta male. You bringing me a flower like some desperate boy doesn't attract me or turn me on. It's weak and womanly. You're not good enough to be with me."

Holy fuck that'd be hilarious to hear

Some men want to cheat, plenty do not. Especially men who aren't massive aggressive assholes (who women crave instinctively). Women, meanwhile, are literally programmed to cheat. 1 in 9 children from married couples do not belong to the father.

Some men would like to fuck a hot mistress, sure, but they don't feel the urge to do it. It's a calling to women that just doesn't exist for most men. In fact, plenty of men, myself included, would love to be in a stable, monogamous relationship for their whole lives. Women make that impossible, I'm afraid.

Why is mass migration a problem? Muslim women are about a billion trillion times better than Western women. I know that you faggots pretend to be racists because you think it's funny or some shit, but legit they are infinitely better.

Women who use porn tend to have unusually high testosterone levels and therefore are more likely to be attracted to other women. Honestly, I don't think they feel attraction in the same way men do.

Brazil is redpilled as fuck.

I´m not denying it, nor I´m sad about it. It´s just, wtf, a mouse? It really sends the message.

>Females are still attracted to aggressive and dominant males even after 6000 years of civilization

Most of that civilization is built on conquest and rape. It would be unnatural if women weren't attracted to aggressive and dominant males.

sputnik-news (dot) ee/estonian_news/20160422/1315211.html

>SDE (socdem)
Men: 14%
Women: 18%

>IRL (traditional-type conservative)
Men: 9%
Women: 6%

>EKRE (biblethumper-type conservative)
Men: 20%
Women: 6%

Gosh fine, you got me. Not a very reliable poll, but I suppose the reality is something in the same direction.

I know. You are right. I need Him. We all need Him.

Most women honestly don't understand their own sexuality enough to know why they're attracted to one guy and not the other. They "just clicked". The idea that they could be responding mechanically to a programmed biological response is absolutely absurd. Men are much more logical in this regard.

>Guess what: I'm a woman
You're not trying at all, are you?

>the law of the jungle
WHITE MAN WHERE YOUR WIMENZ AT
>OGAAA BBOOGA

I'm afraid that's not the case at all. While the ruling class was generally just the biggest badasses or their offspring and many empires were forged by conquest, the civilization itself always was built out of peaceful progress. Rome entered its civilization building era in the Pax Romana, for example, when war and violence were ground to a halt. Empires "advanced civilization" only because they were able to stop the constant warring that smaller states would be susceptible to.

> 1 in 9 children from married couples do not belong to the father

Source? If true that's fucked up

Women have 0 testosterone.

>British """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""