Supposed to have a date with a girl tomorrow

>supposed to have a date with a girl tomorrow
>says she went to a movie tonight
>ask who she went with
>said "a bunch of guys"
>no longer have any interest in seeing her tomorrow

Am I being autistic? What would you do Sup Forums?

Nope, you're good.

Just the way she said it is a red flag. If she had said "some friends from school" then she'd seem like a normal person.

100% ditch it.women are only supposed to be with one man not several

Ignore her

You are an autist

And so are they

Jesus, if you get upset over her seeing male friends while dating then you'll never trust her. Convert to Islam and keep your woman at home, that is your only hope.

Abort while you still can

Stop being retarded.

"A bunch of guys" could mean a group consisting of both men and women. The term "guys" has kind of become gender neutral, at least where I'm from.

You're an autistic fag

How did she say it specifically

This and nice quads

now watch this guy say a real men trust her lady and that he allows her gf to go out with whoever she wants because girls find that attrative lol, girls stick around when you do that because they know you are a fucking cuck

Honestly she saying "a bunch of guys" was fucking stupid and I would take it as that either she is a whore or will enjoy making your jealous if you do get into a relationship with this girl

If a girl asked you what were you doing would you sayd "oh nothing, I was just texting with some girls" or would you say "nothing, just texting"

sooo either way I would still go out with her just to see if you can get a bj or something, but you being disapointed with her is right and you should no longer see her as a potential partner

Autistic virgin detected

Quads have spoken, don't be so retarded OP.

I wouldn't worry about it, she was probably bullshitting anyways. Who says that? Just go with her and if you don't like her then let it go or just try to have sex with her.. Otherwise, if you do like her, figure her out first before you start doing crazy shit and she cheats on you with "a bunch of guys"

that's exactly what she said "a bunch of guys"

And she constantly thinks I'm hitting up other girls when she's the only girl I talk to since I'm FA

She's hot and I know all the guys she went with would want to fuck her.. I mean if I told her I went out with a bunch of girls she would get pissed

This, OP.

Teens shouldn't be giving out advice.

Fuck it and leave it behind. The only real solution for dealing with women. Any of them.

even if she wants to date 6ou, don't. Sounds like trouble. "a bunch of guys" saying a bunch of friends is normal, the formal is not. But I know you're gonna be a fag and go for it anyways.

Wtf how are some of you autists ok with this? She obviously doesn't respect or care about op enough to tell her who she really was hanging out with, I'd flake too

>Not Islam
>Keeps his woman at home
>Sometimes in her cage even
Don't need to a goat fucker to keep your woman in line. Just need to find a sub (Preferably that likes to call you daddy if you're me).

I mean, I'd flake too but only after hitting it. Play her until you can hit it a few times and then move on with your life.

Hands down the dumbest thing I've heard
>neckbeard detected

>normal
Gow the fuck up, child. Normal is for children who haven't separated from their parents and never will.

If you want to bang her it will probably be easy, but you should ''hit it and quit it'' so to speak. She's not girlfriend material.

>seeking relationship-advice on Sup Forums
there's your mistake.

I didn't read what everyone else has said, but no, no you are not an autist. Her phraseology indicates her whoredom. Your lack of interest is justified.

/thread

consider the fedora tipped

except Sup Forums is literally filled with cucks who will say you are wrong and that a true gentleman doesn't judge her lady lmao

You're autistic as fuck, should not date.

I agree

Most of you sound like losers to me. Watch everyone ITT die sad and alone if they cut someone off completely for saying something like "a bunch of guys" lmao.

Go on date. Don't be a pussy. This may be the only shot you get at a piece of ass. If you don't it will haunt you. I know this from personal experience. I'm now 34 eating pizza rolls in my moms basement. Thinking about the time I shouldn't have had such high standards and just went for it. To think I could have fucked a beautiful trap in 1999 but was son concerned that she had a penis.

I expect no less from Sup Forums. But truths should be based on factual information, not on emotional assumptions.

on the other hand you will be cucked 24/7 because you are too stupid to see clear signs of a woman who is a complete whore, good job retard, enjoy raising tyrone's kid

I personally would not pursuit it further

You don't know shit about women.

Knowing women, it's a test.
A test only shitty women would put forth.

Right? I mean, why the fuck not? Hit it and quit it. That's the only way to deal with cunts nowadays. If they fall in love in the process, well, that's their fucking problem.

First of all, almost all women are easy if you aren't stupid as shit. Secondly, he wouldn't be issuing the question if this wasn't a 'hit it' situation.

test for what?

I agree with this guy too.

They want to test to see if you're jealous and if you are, they'll exploit that shit until the end of time.

Lmao neither of you know what the fuck you're talking about. Either you've been cucked yourselves and think that is the norm or you've been buying way too heavily into the bullshit mentality on this board. Like you actually believe white girls will go fuck a black guy unless you act like an "alpha" 24/7 lol

Being an alphs isn't an act though, and neither of you will ever be one.

They want to see if you give a shit if they hang out with guys or not.

Yes, you're being autistic.

If she was railed by "a bunch of guys" after the movie, then that bodes well for your chances to get a little fucky-sucky after your date.

If she wasn't railed by "a bunch of guys" after the movie, then you're being a fucking prissy bitch who doesn't trust a girl who's given you no reason to mistrust her.

Why do you want to date her if you have such a low opinion of her?

In short, you're being an autistic faggot.

Take a look at this picture OP . These are the type of beta males who frequent /b .Are you really going to take dating advice from them?

This guy gets it.

Exactly

Butthurt roastiewhore detected

Woah, you found my class photo!

Morally a girl whose interested in a guy won't go with a bunch of guys before her date or anytime near that. She's a dumb slut. It's about trust, you wouldnt go with a bunch of chicks if you were about to meet a girl. Anyone who disagrees is a dumb slut or a cuck. Or she's not interested in you and said it on purpose.

No matter what this girl is or who she hangs around with, if you are not interested, then that is all that matters.

There is no reason to hook up with a girl you are no longer interested in, all the people here saying otherwise are just average Sup Forumstards.

Really does not matter what she meant by those words or if you are right or wrong for losing attraction because of them, it is what it is.

If you are not attracted to her anymore, just tell her that you can't make the date and move on. If you can't avoid seeing her later on then tell her the truth, then you can just tell her that you are not interested anymore at a later time. No matter what you do though, do not let it distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

Who the fuck would even allow themselves to look like that?

> implying that your moral standards are somehow universal.

ISHYGDDT.

She went with her brothers or other family. It's a test to see how beta you are, and you failed.

healthy ego lad

Moral standards don't mean shit bud. For most people they change on a day to day basis.

You were autistic for asking who she went with in the first place. You're just dating her, you're not her boyfriend, stop being a fagot.

Spot the femanon. found her!

Just a guy who knows how to get pussy, sorry

By being a cuck? I guess that's one way

By not scaring a woman off before even going out with her by acting like an autist

1. this guy 2. this guy 3. this guy 4. this guy 5. this guy 6. this guy

Scaring off a slut? Probably avoided a few STD's.

I'm guessing you've never actually had sex

Being cucked requires you to be in an emotionally invested relationship with the girl to begin with, you dipshit.

If you sit there and whine about who she went to the movies with, and then obsess over whether or not her night out involved "cucking" you in some way, then you're a pathetic try-hard who's probably already named the two kids you've planned out with this girl.

Fuck you, and fuck your pathetic idolization of a girl you hardly know.

A bitch saying she was just with a bunch of guys before your date is not Interested In you. Sorry.

Even if she was with a bunch of guys the night before, out of respect she wouldn't say it. She's Not Interested.

Trigggggggered

Spot the king cuck. Found him!

Clean their cum out of her and plunger the rest deep inside her with your dick

normal is the societies acceptable practice within itself

enjoy your delusion.

ITT: children with separation anxiety

obvious slut is obvious

tag n toss! shell probably come bouncing back for fucks, seems like the kinda slut that would.

>normal is the societies acceptable practice within itself
Then normal is meaningless to people who aren't devoid of their own character and endlessly dependent on other people telling them they're okay.
Become an hero.

normal is the socially acceptable thing to do in your region or area.

you can have your own unique character and still be normal. as well as be completely self dependent and be normal.

your one of them cuck kids that got told that hes a unique snowflake right ?

im assuming your a freak that doesn't fit in with society and has to justify himself to randoms to make himself feel better

whatever makes you happy user

>your one of them cuck kids that got told that hes a unique snowflake right ?
>t.cucked to a meme
Fucking mind your own business, you busybody jew.
>im assuming your a freak that doesn't fit in with society and has to justify himself to randoms to make himself feel better
No, I just happen to think that you're the problem and you need to take your nosy ass criticism to the grave with you, and soon.

You should try having sex sometime. It's quite enjoyable.

Honestly, OP oughta just fucking lay pipe in that bitch a few times and dip out afterward. Nothing wrong with that. Just wear a fucking rubber nonetheless.

Meh. It's a lot of work. I'll just trade handjobs and oral and be fine thx.

i hope you enjoy your rage filled delusional!

you are the definition of abnormal, that kid that doesn't fit in nor is actually accepted anywhere. so you have to put stock in the fact that normal is stupid and retarded. when in reality it is you who is stupid and retarded.

>No, I just happen to think that you're the problem and you need to take your nosy ass criticism to the grave with you, and soon.

criticism is literally the driving force of any civilization and has been since the roots of civilization.

your a fucking idiot and take your own advice please.

I hpoe you enjoy your lame sophomoric self-righteousness, as if norms weren't the invention of people who want to jew you.
>uses abnormal as an insult
Get your underage ass off of this board and come back when you're not a developmentally stunted child.

>criticism is literally the driving force of any civilization and has been since the roots of civilization.
Damn right, and that's what the (((abnormal))) are here to do to your infantile, unimaginative larp.

It's okay, op is saving her from wasting her time with him.

not stating it as an insult, just stating facts.

clearly of which you cant't handle, nor can refute in terms of evidence or even logic.

enjoy your rage filled life, being angry at everything thats "normal"

enjoy being ostricised your entire life other than freaks and abnormals such as yourself.

enjoy the delusion that comes with your choice, its the only thing thats going to make you happy in the end. when your parents are dead, everyone has deserted you, and you sitting all alone except for fiendish monsters around you.

when you do finally get that realization, hope there isn't a gun around.

cya bud, enjoy your idiocy

>stating facts
No, you're stating that normal people enforce norms whether or not they make sense or whether or not they are universally advantageous. I have enough life experience to know this is bullshit. You clearly do not and are reading from some shitty authoritarian philosophy manual.
>phoneposter
>lecturing me on norms
It is to laugh. Enjoy your complete lack of credibility.

OP just do whatever you want faggot. its not our disappointment to run

wow all your assumptions are completly wrong....

you really are argueing against the idea of normality than anything i have to say on the subject.

pro-tip: im not the one loosing credibility through illogical shit posting

Actually, I'm arguing against the idea of norms as absolute or infallible, or even honest. I'm looking at the Commonwealth from outside and seeing that its norms serve only to reproduce its class structure, which I happen to think is clearly abusive.
>implying anarchy is a bad thing
To a Commonwealth cuck like yourself, perhaps. Empathy can replace norms quite nicely to those of us who are not stuck at the conventional stage of moral development.
t.ancom

empathy IS a norm you fucking stupid cuck.

>date with a girl
It is not your girlfriend, for god's sake.
She is not yours, autistic nigger