/sg/ Syria General - ISIS COLLAPSING IN IRAQ

Links updated for May 20
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/ (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M

>Featured Video
youtu.be/HFFDCdFxIbg
youtu.be/_k6V-NNisnY
youtu.be/tal49LAmuNo
youtu.be/zw6CI2zhjq8

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>East Gouta (May 120)
i.imgur.com/MZJBv9U.jpg
>Rutba (May 20)
i.imgur.com/LXqfeXP.jpg
>Latakia (May 18)
i.imgur.com/ZYWPIEI.jpg
>North Aleppo (May 18)
i.imgur.com/7WrWLFW.jpg
>Dier Ezzor (May 15)
i.imgur.com/f2XPuGI.jpg
>Hama/Homs (May 15)
i.imgur.com/099bqOa.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS (May 20)
>Russia to target terrorist supply routes coming from Turkey
>Russian Air Force propels the Syrian Army to liberate another strategic site from ISIS
>Syrian Army launches new assault to recapture Zarah village
>Syrian Army seizes large stockpile of jihadist weapons in Sweida
>Saudi cleric calls on the Syrian opposition to use Turkish Lira
>Syrian Army unearths large network of tunnels in the East Ghouta
>Russian, Syrian fighter jets pound Nusra in northern Homs
>ISIS crucifies 3 men in Raqqa for “spying”
>Race to Raqqa begins as US backed rebels flood the province
>Syrian Army liberates Panorama Checkpoint, reaches Armenian Cemetery in Deir Ezzor
>Syrian Army, Russian Marines liberate the west entrance of Al-Sha’ar
>Iraqi Army liberates Jordanian border-crossing

Previous South Front May 20
youtu.be/1OqojFPre3A

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/ADB3656/9c65d4e
atlas.media.mit.edu/de/profile/country/rus/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/saudi-arabia-s-117-billion-treasuries-tally-poses-fresh-puzzle
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oil and gas makes 63% of Russian exports.

First for Turkish army

3rd for eternal Assad!

4th for about time SAA advanced on Eastern Ghouta

Repostan' timelapse

Can someone post the Assad Summer Blockbuster Movie Greentext?

i bless this thread and go to sleep

apparently i'm getting more crazy by the day

Since we are reposting here, posting the nearest happenings.

Hopefully our Air-space forces will return in full force at 25th.
Too bad USA refused to come along.

Good taste in best girls, Pierré

Ssshh,bitch

Godspeed

flightradar24.com/ADB3656/9c65d4e

if only we had president trump

this was only for scaring Saudi Arabia I say, to tell them yeah this can happen when you dont listen to your ally and leave the talks like a cry baby

Friend, it's not that I am unhappy, but Iwonder about a few things:

1: Why didn't the SAA close the exit before destroying the pocket?
2; Zooming a bit out on the map, the pocket isn't that big compared to the remaining enclave. How long will it take to eliminate the whole thing, if that even is the goal?

>East Gouta (May 120)

Hey,m8 have you ever been in Turkey,Because 5 million iranian Tourists come Turkey every year

The main reason, SAA (well, mainly NDF) could advance so fast now is because there are two rebel groups inside Ghouta and they are currently fighting each other.

I don't think Ghouta is a top priority to start an offensive so future progress will be slow.

Not true

Da fuck you're doing in Paris, Steve.

no and Im sorry to tell you I try to stop them from going to turkey specially right now that our nationals have been killed in Istanbul and also because of erdoghan. maybe in future things go better. maybe worst who knows.

Hey, Otto?
Can you do me a favour? I need the phrase 'Your mother is a whore and a goat herd is her pimp!" in arabic. Can you help me with this?

atlas.media.mit.edu/de/profile/country/rus/

>arabic
lol

Let me tell you Turkish

Senin annen bir oruspu ve keçi sürüsü onun pezevengi

Ive stopped believing in any of these reports after reading this:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/saudi-arabia-s-117-billion-treasuries-tally-poses-fresh-puzzle

1) it seems to be a relatively new form of russian tactics used in ukraine conflict as well.

If you close of the pocket the remaining fighters have no hope to get out alive, so they fight fiercly to the end - you loose a lot of valuable soldiers. If you leave a narrow opening you give them a way out and some probably make it, but many many will be sniped down in that shooting gallery or grinded by arty. Still they choose this path - you might not get as many enemy fighters, but you loose very few of your own compared to the losses you inflict.

2) see 1) they chipped off a piece by taking the helicopter base and narrowed it from the other side, then they used the above mentioned tactics. now rinse and repeat.

takes a long time, but SAA has manpower problems, soldiers are hard to replace so they choose the cautious approach.

i'm minnesota-tan's french cousin

You are minnesota-tan Ottoman's bitchboy

*cringes*

Alright. I'll call you Michel (Mee-shell in frog)

>*cringes*

BTFO

that and Russia's exports changed quite a bit since 2014.

That guy is still alive? I wonder what his fate will be.

Is there a Sup Forums tl;dr on the war?

Any updates from Southern Aleppo? When is this big offensive going to happen? And has Khan Touman been retaken?

> be Assad
>"rebels" out of nowhere
>stay woke
> More Foreign Invasions (I.e. ISIS)
> hello darkness my old friend
> Based Putin saves the day
> saving the day till this day
> terrorist tears

As far as i know rebels repelled Iranians (and friends) at Khan Touman.
Some serious fights were going on there, they even lost a t-90.

Who dat? Wut did?

Wonderful so the Aleppo encirclement isn't happening.

>.gif

Is he okay?

I dunno how bad the early rebels were or Assad, but he almost sounds like Donald Trump, let the enemy get more and more extreme and evil so you look better by comparison, except in this case his enemies are terrorists

Sorry guys total absolute Syria General Newfag here

Is the Live holol actually live?How does it gathers infos?

The military map look incredible, what is it? are those thing live movements of troops and units??

newfag btfo

Liveholhol map just takes shit from pro-rebel twitter accounts and updates their maps based off of that. their Intel is often wrong. but other than that, yes it is live

He was serving kurds in the kurdish pocket west of Azaz. But then he changed allegiance captured two kurdish women, said that they are responsible for the rebels deaths, murdered them and then ran away to rebels to take photos and tell everyone how heroic he is.

any news on houthibro?

long live the YPG

Fighting the good fight or dead in a ditch. Havent heard from him in a while.

Turdkey btfo

sick gains yo

>“Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across.” --Sun Tzu, The Art of War

>pic related
i would love to see all those islamic two-face burqa whores get the same fate in next years in their own counties.

Is there a difference? I mean, nobody can differentiate between turks and arabs here in Yorope. And you speak sound equally hahahlalala, so I just assumed it's the same.

Thanks! Have a rare Pepe. What about the interactive military map? I can't read cyrillic.. what are the beep beeps I keep hearing?

>To the young shewolves. Forever young.

dunno. I can only read english

You know what? this pic triggers me
no u
ehh we use latin alphabet and we are white

>Legends told he joined a fierce tribe of goat fuckers and proudly called himslef Abu Hajaar.

long dead megumin

Beep bops are map refreshing sounds and you can change the langauge.

10/10

more ?

speaking of goat fuckers, I found this pic of jaish-al whatever in Baluchistan Pakistan.
pic speaks for itself

Problem is that it you need a supercomputer to use the map to the full extent. Very good map though, much better than Hoholmaps.

>2011 assad is my brother
>2015 i will pray in damascus
ebin

Thats true, map is kinda "heavy" for the browser.

damn i want a landcruiser

>we are white

Oh shit!!! Thanks Russian friendo!

do you want to see more islamic friendship ?

He is a Kemalist.

just look at their reactions:
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

No,I'am a grey wolf

politics is for psychopaths, normal people would never do such things

you cant compare Assad to the madman Gaddafi and those laughing towel-heads are the ones backstabbing two-face sickos

quit a powerfull message: a soldier cleaning his nose on the turkish flag. thank you for that

Well retard

Am I a oldfag? I never left

yes. I been here since the start too though.

Just wanted to get this out there.

Why can't we as citizens stand up together against isis/terrorism in general?

I have an idea that could potentially protect civilians and worst case scenario, drain their resources and waste their time.

We get people to group as extremist muslims believing in their religion or ways. Kinda a trojan horse maneuver or wolf in sheeps clothing(more like sheep in wolfs clothing).

Anyways, we contact them and inform agencies if necessary and ask for assistance for terrorism. We must make the media go ape shit crazy on this grouping thus not having it publicly known that it is fake and we must build up credibility by perhaps months of intrudership. We gain intel or assignments to attack places in for example Europe. We get resources, drain their time and get weapons for protection.

Also, even if this movement gets exposed as fake, other REAL extremist movements that exist will have less credibility and will not be trusted as easily. Thus resulting in buying the world time to destroy isis.

If people have ideas or are interested, or anyone wanting to see isis destroyed, let's make a thread and puzzle ideas, we must stand up as people, no matter where in the world.

There is a saying that once someone has nothing left, they will start fighting and revolting. Why should we wait for that moment to happen? Why not stand up now and revolt as humanity against corrupted politicians and these isis bastards? Let's do this.

First thing we should have is the rights for self protection with firearms in any country threatened by the terror of isis.

-Anonymous

>compare Assad to the madman Gaddafi
I didnt.
I was implying how they back stab each other in their own voice and you can tell by their reactions that they knew Qaddafi was telling the truth and also one of them dig his nose so deep he finds oil

>Turkey
>White
Class A Shitpost checked

Do I look like a crazy person to you

ARAB TIER
R
A
B

T
I
E
R

you mean gay wolf

Hey otto
Back from your vacation in Germany?
Have you made peace with your Kurdish step father?

Are there any homosexual animals?
P
R
O
O
F
S

Well,maybe on day my uncle is in hamburg

>we are white

Aren't we all crazy in our own way?

I know what zzg meant by that. You did start to show symptoms after the roach invasion when the threads started dieing. And now you are banned all the time. Worrying.

I was banned for bad exit nodes. I did nothing wrong!

Did anyone say gay wolves?

My sides

>using tor for Sup Forums
Just spoof your mac and get another ip.

Must be fun

Fresh oc

I'm horny -_-