Well 2 weeks ago i found out my girlfriend was cheating on me...

well 2 weeks ago i found out my girlfriend was cheating on me. shes been begging me to take her back and shes been telling me shes still in love with me and how shell never do it again and i almost believed her but i just found out she is still fucking that guy. Give me one good reason i shouldn't kill myself right now? she was the only person that ever loved me and now I have no one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jBuwC4VJi50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck that stupid bitch bro. She isn't worth it. Go see someone else who really worship you.

Depends. How old are you?

Maybe you should just not take her back and then not care and be okay with being alone and if you really want someone, someone else might come in the future, but until that time there is other fun shit to do other than smash like drink, smoke, play vidya, watch TV, go to outdoors, sport, exercise, pee in random places in public, walk aimlessly, write jokes, attempt to be a standup comedian, do a pretty good job and get seduced and have sex with a pretty hot nurse cougar who is married but separated, then do a couple more lackluster comedy shows and try to become a cook, but fail and then become a 35 year old pizza boy and bang random women who come through and make you bang them. Also listen to Striborg and try to drink beer if you aren't recovering from falling onto a boulder and then off of the boulder into dirt rocks and sticks and sliding into more dirt rocks and sticks before falling again later onto the same spot.

im not good with girls though. no one has ever wanted to be with me before. we were together for s little over year and i thought i actualy found something

Rape and pillage. Be a fucking man, my is girl under wraps and she lets me fuck other women openly. Here are a few steps to get you going. 1) take her back just for the temporary pussy. 2) cheat on her 3) proclaim your dominance over your woman and own her. She will like this new side of you BE ALPHA! Also be a nazi that helps too.

24 and she is 22

i don't want her back and i don't want to be alone. she moved on from me so fast though like i didn't/don't mean a thing to her. i was in love with her and i dont mean a fucking thing to her

I've been single for 6 years man. Just be chill. Find bros. There's always loneliness but you can be like me and feel like you don't deserve better.

i was single for 23 years before her she was my first everything

20 years old wanting to end it all. It's a pretty standard feeling OP. You'll get use to these short term failures and you might even feel confident enough to find a good feem some day

Just because she fucks other guys doesnt mean she doesn't love you

why would you do that to someone you love though? i wouldve never cheated on her

Keep her as a side piece.
Find a new hole to fuck.

What's so bad about cheating? Literally prove it wrong.

It's all good dude just keep on doin what your doin

Cheating in a monogamous relationship is horrible, its the literal definition of breaking a vow.

then she shouldn't mean a thing to you, why would you love a woman who doesn't love you? what's there to love? when i encounter a broad that doesn't like me, I don't give a damn and I turn around 360 degrees and walk away.

You're trying too hard

You seem really out of touch.

i dont want her to fuck other people. she shouldve respected me enough to not do that. im not a cuck

trying too hard to what?

idk man im just sad and confused and wish i was dead

why would you wish you were dead because a woman who shouldnt mean a thing to you cheated? be glad you found out and got rid of the garbage.

I dunno maybe just maybe the fact you're breaking all trust with the person you're with causing them to doubt everything in your relationship. Also lets not forget STDs you're potentially exposing them to without them knowing.

yeah, you don't ever want to be 'with' someone who sleeps with other people. you're absolutely right, but the totally lost Satan worshipping kids of Sup Forums will try to lead you down every wrong path that will only cause you pain.

If you take care of yourself decently at all you can still bang cute 18 year olds when you're in your 30s. I'd love to be 24 and single again.

but shes the only person who ever loved me

and that doesn't mean no one else will, also she didn't love you bud. that should be obvious at this point. anyway, I think this is a troll post, so i'm not sure i want to play dr. drew for the lost kid anymore. if it's a real post, just forget about it, be okay with her not loving you and never having loved you. also learn not to love women easily. if you get attached and let your heart open to just anyone you are asking for a lot of pain. it happens a lot to young people so don't worry about it. after the pain goes away, you will not be susceptible to that kind of pain again.

>turn around 360 degrees

it's a meme from the olden days of the oldfags of Sup Forums, but apparently i am the only one who says it anymore

but i was in love with her. she made me happy

Obviously not,because people who love you don't do that shit. Youre still hung up on who you thought she was, and it's reasonable because the wounds are still fresh.

But hos aint loyal, and they never will be. Read up on gynocentrism and realize love made you delusional as it does all of us.

Theres more bitches than men, remember that.

Shit hurts but time pulls you along whether you want it to or not.

youtu.be/jBuwC4VJi50
dont do it

OP, this is your chance to take that energy and form it into something beautiful. Learn programming or a musical instrument. Rise from the ashes like a fucking phoenix and heave her choking on the dust.

Okay good job on realizing that but if you take her back you are the literal definition of a cuck

Also the first person that needs to love you is yourself. Don't rely on anyone else to hold your emotional weight.

I'm in the same boat OP. My wife had an affair, I gave her a second chance and she did it all over again. You don't quit cheating, you just get better at lying. Drop that bitch on her ass and go unload your problems on some other bitch's tits. You don't need that toxicity in your life when there's some girl out there waiting to blow you while you play CS:GO or whatever the fuck you spectrum faggots are into