What is New Guinea like?

Why is this country not rich? It seems like it has a relatively small population, an abundance of natural resources, and is situated somewhat close to Australia and Asia.

Has anyone ever visited? It seems like a place untouched by western destruction and still retains forests untouched by humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUNLwbPMIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

700 languages and a metric FUCKTON of diversity, most of them are primitives.

There is a Papuan on /asunz/

That's just an aussie though, not a real papuan.

Canibalism?

it looks like a fascinating place. i'm looking at pictures of the island right now and it looks fucking beautiful. the beaches are the type of blue that has never seen chemical pollution.

Filled with niggers

He can at least answer his questions.

bumping for aus crew

The primary reason is that it has a very ruggish Geographie. Lots of valleys, montains deep forests, etc.

This creates an environment where you have a lot of little cut-off commuties and population with their own languages and few cohesion.

that makes sense

It's really just Africa. Highest rates of rape in the world too, and they don't discriminate between genders with it.

Australia is filled with places like that b

Literally Africa tier in terms of tribal feuds

Because Australia gave it back to the niggers.
Its rightful Australian clay and must be returned.

australia is okay but north australia has too many crocodiles

Retard

I wish I could go see the flora ans fauna of PNG, I recall reading an article about how they discovered a cave there untouched by humans that had interesting creatures.

It's incredibly diverse. Loads of languages and tribal groups. The country is split by that massive mountain range in the centre as well as nearly impenetrable rainforest. These sorts of things keep a country down.
>what's it like
Well, it's ranked as the most dangerous place for women. I have a mate who lived there when he was young as his dad worked with a mining company there, and some of the stuff he saw fucked him up good.

>Well, it's ranked as the most dangerous place for women. I have a mate who lived there when he was young as his dad worked with a mining company there, and some of the stuff he saw fucked him up good.

Such as?

Also why are the Papuan natives more dangerous than abos for example

>most popular sport is rugby league
more like papua new boganea

papua new walkcunt

if this is another one of your retarded spee memes I swear to fucking god

>NZ banter
Cute

t. spautist

Some people there get Kuru from eating human brains

>such as?
gang rape, violent muggings, even a few murders at night. I don't mean to shittalk the place but that's the reality

I think he's currently deep in the jungle, haven't seen him in the last couple days.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUNLwbPMIY

They're 100% ooga boogas, Africans can't complete.

*compete

Abos are depressing people. Most of them have lost their identity and culture and they just sit around sniffing petrol and drinking alcohol. They've been "westernised", but in the worst possible way.

PNG is filled with violent, superstious tribals. It becomes even worse when they become urbanised but retain their tribal mentality. Look up the Raskals in Port Moresby if you want details.

>implying you got the joke

>followed by aussie rules and cricket

Bless them

IMO the coolest thing about PNG is that prion disease all the natives were giving themselves via ritualistic cannibalism

w-what type of creatures...

Only if you declare them as fauna like you did with abos.

I think those Abos who live in the islands of Northern Territory and Victoria still live in their traditional ways. Although they're very inbred.

They do, but they're the exception.
There isn't much development up there, so they're free to roam around and live traditional lives, especially on the Torres Strait. They're the minority though.
Think you're getting Queensland and Victoria mixed up though.

Dunno if we actually did that, we just merged the government departments. Could be wrong though

hey, m8s, why is australia's population so small? you have all this land, resources, and potential farming areas but you people only have a population of like 25 million.

they're full

Visited once with my dad. There's no reason to go there except for business.

>implying that over 98% of their land isn't abo desert filled with snakes and spiders.

I worked up near Green River in the western sepik region for a little while.
Its a tough country, tough people and not somewhere you want to go if you're not acclimatised to heat, humidity or can't look after yourself. Plus there's a great chance of dying by flying around the mountains.

Restrictive immigration policy until the post-war "populate or perish" period, half the land is useless and anything that wasn't in the Sydney to Melbourne region was a backwater up until recently.

Or unless you want to invade, repress and genocide the western half of the island and steal their gold deposits

Why would you die by flying around the mountains?

those damn arrows man, arrows

>It's really just Africa

Not at all.

Aussie never did that at all.

>aussies think arrows can bring down a helicopter or plane

I think...
As for Papua New Guinea, It is getting quite better.
As for the territory of Indonesia, I don't know well...

No it is. I've worked in both Africa and PNG. They even look like Guineans, hence the country's name

>his country got into war in middle east because of some hijacked kebab