Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23

>Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23

What do you think about this Sup Forumsros? How are you going to spend your last day on earth?

>Bible verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 are the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.

>“25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoNp8dkyYWU
un.org/en/sections/what-we-do/maintain-international-peace-and-security/index.html
youtu.be/ZY6HwEA_G6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont think anything will happen this has been happening since 2012

Don't really give a fuck. I'll just fucking get drunk. If the world ends and I fucking die, cool. If the world doesn't end and I'm just drunk, cool.

What if the world just ends, and there is no god to save us or take us to heaven. No real warning besides these religious theories. Humanity just stops existing all at once. Just gone forever.

lol edgy atheist meme haha xD

>adults believing in a magical book

Fuck off OP, Majority christians aren't falling for that nonsense.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

tfw if the world ends tomorrow I'll die completely alone as a kiss-less virgin...

hopefully 3:33am now lets see

э бля вы чe тyт aхyeли штoли я eбaл бля бyдy

Oh so I don't have to kill myself?

I wonder if there will be any mass suicides or murders because of people believing this. That would be funny

I hope it doesn't end. I wanna see the new star wars movie before I die.

I'm scared guys
youtube.com/watch?v=JoNp8dkyYWU

The world might end, but at least I got dubbs

damn

Facts. I have to learn about those age old mysteries of The Force teased in the synopsis

witnessed

Do it anyways, just to be safe

future user here.
it is the morning of sept 23.
world is still going.

my man

prove it faggot

>The world might end

Are the dubs trying to tell us something?

>this has been happening since 2012

People have been doing this for thousands of years dipshit.

Probably just going to jack off and not worry about it.

Christianity specifically has been doing it since it's inception. They just keep pushing it forward every time it doesn't. Only retards keep believing it

>I'm Totally serious guys
>The world is really going to end this time
>This isn't like all the other times I've said the world will end and been wrong

If dubbs world is for sure doomed

Checked. See you fuckers in hell

Holy shit were fucked.

Well it was a nice life. Gonna call my folks and say my goodbyes.

Holy shit they continue.

Wtf

show me the dubs

oh shit

99 11 22

Trip dubs checked

dubz 4 doom

wut about the chikin ?

It's a sign. The world is actually ending.

haha. ur so enlightened user

Nice. The world is going to end and I've never gotten dubs

if dubs then there is no god and we will die tomorrow

The world is just the order of human hierarchy. I can't wait for that shit to end. We'll still have the earth.

>implying that the week can't be foretold

>Implying nekbeard atheists actually go to the beach.

2 edgey 4 me

DXM. Imagine being a completely dissociated spectator while the world ended.

Nice trips.

Sadly you, as most do, fail to read the Bible with understanding. The Bible makes very clear that the Arrival of Anti-Christ can not be predicted. A day and hour can not be named. It will happen when God wills it to happen. When God finally decides to cast the Devil down among us and as it says woe to the People of Earth on that day.

But let me give you some real info instead of allowing you to be fooled.

Regarding the idea that today would be the day of the Anti-Christs arrival?

The very fact that you are predicting it means it isn't.

(Matthew 24:36)

Now we are in the Season since Israel was refounded in 1948? That primed the clock.

It can happen any day or any time since then, to be sure.

But predicting a specific day is just foolish.

The tribulation is supposed to come upon us like a thief in the night.

No one is supposed to expect it.

Besides considering how many are expecting the Rapture to occur first (A total lie.)

The World IS primed to be deceived when Wormwood or Anti-Christ DOES finally happen most will be celebrating it as the mistaken SECOND COMING of CHRIST. (Again another lie)

But hey when you see a Super Natural being standing on MT ZION claiming to be Christ here to Rapture you away? Well THEN you will be in the middle of the Tribulation.

But be aware that when that actually happens other events will be going on too.

First there will be a great falling away from Religion.
Then
The World will declare peace peace peace,

The Moon will be red as blood.
The Sun will be darkened as if covered by sackcloth.
A third of the Waters will be turned red as blood. A third of the grasses will be burned up. AND a third if all flesh will die.

Anti-Christ arrives some where in the middle of all that, again not as a Human but as a Super Natural Being.

Anyway here is hoping it IS Saturday, but because you are all predicting it? Odds are against it.

>implying all athiests are neckbeards

Wtf.

still waiting for an explanation what makes this eclipse special enough to have prophecies linked to it instead of the others.

only special thing i've seen talked about this one, is that it's supposed to be the "only usa-only total eclipse since 1776"
well it turns out, that the message got garbled, and there wasn't a usa-only total eclipse in 1776, in fact there wasn't even a total eclipse anywhere that year at all.
turns out what they really said was that in all the years since we became a country in 1776 (technically not yet), this is the only time the total eclipse was usa-only

it's the future over here in aus and I can confirm the world does indeed end.

Jesus dude.

>Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23

>despite the fact that the bible clearly staes "no one knows the day or the hour" for the end of the world

>It's already sept 23 depending on where you are

>thinking that the end of the world will happen when america hits sep 23rd

>being this fat

>being this retarded

ausfag here confirming. USA in for a suprise

well the king of the north is pushing the king of the south

i'e kim jong knob head
and the donster

i say we boycott Armageddon
as i'm fucked if i should die because our god is at war with one of his children

don't let the politicians claim peace and security ffs

Sadly must confirm, we died, most painfully too

Eclipses usually signify major changes or upsets in the areas of totality. The US hasn't had one of those yet, and it's about time.

>don't let the politicians claim peace and security
un.org/en/sections/what-we-do/maintain-international-peace-and-security/index.html

wtf?
the devil was cast out of heaven in 1914

Checked
Shit...It's habbening on 8ch too. The dubs know what's up. Habbeing thread is filled with dubs.

Welp...it was nice shitposting with you niggers

dubs

nope.

No the devil wandered to and fro on the Earth until the time of Christ. So now for 2000 years or so he has been kept away. No super natural beings have terrorized humans in all that time.

The thing to really understand is that unlike you and I the devil refuses to be a human. He will not be cast down as a Human but in his Angelic form. So while he will not have power to heal or to raise the dead as Christ had? He will lie and claim to be the "Second Coming" satying he is here to Raprute folks away. But again nature will rebel there will be signs and wonders and the Anti-Christ will not be able to stop or affect them. Yet because he is not a human many will be deceived and will fall for his lies.

I have no idea why you think that he was cast down in 1914? Something related to WWI?

Dubs and the world is safe while Steven Tyler's Onion Rings become a hatefiled meme to emulate the destruction that was expected.

doob

>thinking the world will magically end just like that

ARE YOU DUMB?

MOTHERFUCKER
*MOTHERFUCKER*
~~***MOTHERFUCKER***~~

THIS IS ***~~LIFE~~*** MOTHERFUCKER

THIS IS NOT "I'M A WHINY SNOTTY-NOSED PISS-BABY WHO LIKES MY ANUS GENTLY TONGUED" EASY MODE FOR QUEERBOI FUCKNUTS

THIS IS FUCKING "EAT SHIT YOU DICKMONGER I DON'T CARE THAT YOU HAVE NO WEAPON OR GOT NO TUTORIAL, YOU FIGHT OR IT'S GAME OVER RIGHT THE FUCK NOW"

THIS WORLD IS GOING TO DESTROY EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF US INDIVIDUALLY BEFORE A SINGLE GODDAMN THING HAPPENS TO IT

YOU ARE A GODDAMN PIPE-DREAMING ART MAJOR IF YOU THINK THE WORLD WILL EVER END LIKE THAT

this tho I'm basically gonna buy this dope whiskey and chill with that on the rocks 'til like shit-o-clock in the morning

Apparently it's a JW interpretation of the "time, times, and half a time" part in Revelation 12:14.

>THIS WORLD IS GOING TO DESTROY EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF US
>implying that the world is the earth
Grow some self-awareness, phoneposting amerifat.

not so sure about that

See you all in hell

"Uh- uh- uh- where is it?" - duke nukem

still waiting

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

i think this
youtu.be/ZY6HwEA_G6M

stock market is doing fairly well, nice trips btw