How do i fucking get a gf Sup Forums...

How do i fucking get a gf Sup Forums? im not ugly in any way and even though i might be socially retarded sometimes i feel like i can keep a good but slow flow in conversations.
I have never dated and i might be the only one from all my friends, even the ugly ones got some pussy already.
Im quite thirsty tho, maybe they can sense it or somethig and that drives them away?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11446276/How_to_Make_Girls_Chase_-_Chase_Amante_[1x_eBook_-_PDF]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumb in hope of decant answer

you flat out admitted you were socially retarded... Grow some hairs on your peaches

So i should just be more confident? is that it?

Confidence is everything user. You could look like you got hit by a truck but as long as your confident you'll be fine

Shit, i've been working on my confidence for some months now and i don't think i progressed much, any pro tips on improving it?

dude, you should try getting a job in customer service. It sucks ass, but you learn how to deal with people better. you learn how to respond to banal shit and learn to have small talk, or even relate to them a bit. It's shit hours and shit pay, but it does help with social skills.

what are you actually doing towards this goal of yours? why do you even want a gf? are you actually doing something about it or are you just waiting for some girl to appear and be your gf all of a sudden?

also, try to think of some funny experiences you've had in the last few days. Like when someone asks you on a Friday how your day is going, you can say "Man, it's been a hell of a week..." and then go on to some funny anecdote. It takes practice, but you can get good at it until people like you. With women though it's fucking hard. I work around service women and they are difficult to get a read on, but ya know, baby steps

Idk man, it's not like i tried everything i could and i might be able of doing something if i really tried but every time i want to ask for a number or something i go blank

I guess im lonely, still a virgin and such things

you get a gf by first getting a life

>close Sup Forums
>turn off your computer
>go outside
>dont return to your computer for a month
women are not going to fall through the ceiling and fuck you

What is barring your confidence from growing? I used to be introverted until I started to realise that teenagers are slightly less arseholey than my primary schoolmates.

And to not assume that they are arseholes.

Who gives a shit, limp dick. Wamen are the past. The future is Female A.I bots!

Or you can skip all those time consuming, life draining steps and move towards female bots!

Wow sounds like that struck a nerve, user.

In what sense? im socially active, go out most of the days, i have my hobbies which i share with my close friends, the only thing that fails is the aspect of having a job or being studying.
I won't have the money for them even if i sell my soul to the devil

Just go on Tinder and go on a few dates with people. If you "just wanna fuck" just be upfront about it. Dating people is different than having a gf, but dating can be fun too. What do you do for work OP? or are you student?

Trick is you have to talk to them and act like you don't want to make them gag on your penis.

Not much, suffered some bully as a kid n shit but apart from that i've been improving it slowly to the fact that i can be me with friends and people i don't know, weirdly enough it's only with males.

Student

> Act like you don't want to make them gag on your penis?
It's over boi's. We ain't never gonna make it.

Just ask people out. I've been rejected more than once. Even had a girl laugh in my face before. Didn't stop me from still trying. I've managed to still grab girls.

I already do that so-so

How? you mean girls you knew or that you just saw in the street or in a place and asked them out? because that's what i want to do apart from holding a conversation with them

How to make girls chase - by chase amante

It's a PUA book that focuses around improving yourself, read it and take some notes.

I'm MGTOW myself and don't really give a shit about women anymore but this book teaches you how to carry yourself in life and how not to look like a beta pleb.

> Implying faggots on Sup Forums give a shit about being beta.
Have You seen this fucking board. No one gives a shit about beta. Only low IQ women with animal instinct care if men are alpha.

TPB link: thepiratebay.org/torrent/11446276/How_to_Make_Girls_Chase_-_Chase_Amante_[1x_eBook_-_PDF]

It covers things like posture, body language, fashion, getting fit, voices and shit like that.

Girls I knew were the ones I managed to date since we already talked for a while and we eventually admitted to liking each other so I just went off that.

Honestly don't ask random street girls out unless you are super fucking attractive because they are used to being asked out all the time and have rejecting down to a science.

Yeah, try to date a girl who is also a student. That way you both share things in common and have similar interests. Make sure you state you are a student on Tinder should you choose to use it.

Hey OP, i dont usually reply to thread but I think I wanna share smth with you and all the btards here. Dont get too anxious about getting a gf. Just be happy, or at least try to, while doing things you love. People can tell if you're happy or not; and trust me when I say being happy is a lot sexier than not being happy. Don't be scared of going on dates. I know it's intimidating with all the potential rejection but you live and you learn you know? I've gone on over ten dates with ten different girls and there's only one with whom I truly cliqued. Accept that you have a more "refined taste" than other people, believe that when you meet the right one, you'll know it. She'll be the one who makes you feel cool even when you're being the most of yourself. I thought I was socially retarded too, until I meet her. You just need to get over your fear for rejection and you'll find someone who appreciate you for who anyou are. It might be quick, it might take a while, but she will be there.

Best of luck user, I know easier said than done; but hey, is there anything worth pursuing comes easily?

>Im quite thirsty tho, maybe they can sense it or somethig and that drives them away?
Also this.

yea this is pretty pathetic, ignore this guy op

these people are no different to the sjw's and feminists that say that man-hate / dont care about men.

different side of the same coin

Ignore this guy OP. His shilling is fucking up mine!

I think im quite attractive, i have a good face, could be better as i don't take care of it and a slim body which idk if girls could fin attractive or not.

I watched a lot of movies growing up looking up to men who got all the women. I started approaching some situations in my life like they would to gain confidence. And it worked. I'm not saying to be fake but to have confidence in social situations you almost need to build a persona

>you almost need to build a persona
How? im an ESL so it's quite hard to understand

It's hard to explain. But for example in the "funny guy that will say anything". I will walk right up to a girl and start saying funny things and joking around and being overly forward. They'll usually say omg I've never met someone like this. I stand out. I'm not afraid to make an ass out of myself or put myself down for others amusement but in a completely joking way of course.

Also dressing nice always helps me. When i look good I feel confident. Care about your appearance

Always been a beta,
But when I have gf I always took over things.
It is not easy to gather strength to say love.
But once you can do it, you will get one.
But seeing your tone I don't think you really know why you want a gf.

Also you said earlier you're attractive. This is a helpful trait but don't ever think that that's all you need. You need the persona to match it. Unlike women, men cannot skate by on their looks alone

Ignore what these people tell you user. What you need is to be a dick! A fucking dick. You gotta shit on the girls if they give ya a chance and never let them know their worth. Some of them like being treated like poo.
> Or you could join me in the A.I female robot revolution!

How did you break the ice with her user?

Oh shit triple dubs

Experience is key. You are going to look stupid, you are going to say the wrong things, you are going to look like an ass. But everyone does. And without taking the first steps, you will never know.

I don't agree with that walking up to random women thing. That's not always true. I have atleast met 5 women just walking up to them and starting a conversation. Granted I had a few drinks to ease my way into it but it does work if you have the balls

I actually don't, i think it's just some connection to my feelings of being empty and alone or some shit, also the fact that everyone i know had already at least a gf.
Maybe im just feeling pressure to have a gf at my age or i might lose my chance