Why do British people think they're smart?

Why do British people think they're smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
allmediascotland.com/media-releases/117418/media-release-stellar-year-for-british-music-as-uk-artists-achieve-record-17-1-per-cent-global-share/
youtu.be/nx1ubiXvRgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the next terrorist attach ahmed?

Culturally enrich TFL before you deal with Sup Forums, Khan.

They have no physical prowess so they attempt (unsuccessfully) to be intellectual types instead.

Black Brit with a blonde gf here.

Lol. You guys are worse than neets who date asians. What are you doing.

The only people who care about your dick are girls.

That's fine.

>think

>black brit

>no physical prowess
>attempt (unsuccessfully) to be intellectual

Ever wonder how niggers ended up in the United Kingdom?

American here.

Brits are perceived as intelligent because they are intelligent. Sure, they have an underclass like every other society, but the Anglos were the pinnacle of civilization for hundreds of years. They've earned a well-deserved reputation.

One problem with Anglos, though, is that they have such a pronounced sense of manners and duty. They are more prone to following, herd-like, toward the abattoir of multi-cult death. It's a terrible thing to witness.

I think WWII really fucked rekt the Anglos (as it did Germany). The less conformist types were killed, their blood splattered all over Europe. The genetic stock left behind is just as intelligent, but they're not nearly as assertive or k-selected.

In any event, all of us here in North America owe a huge debt of gratitude to England and her people. That's why I'm really hoping we can raise a global white consciousness to look out for one another.

When I think of Britain, I think of Cambridge and Oxford types. Not chavs, pakis or ahmed

You have my permission to fuck a white woman.

She's probably a dirty whore, but I hope it's family material and it works out well for yoru children.

>black
>brit

Pick exactly one.

>no physical prowess

My time as a boxer disagrees

Yeah you fucked yourself so us big black boys had to build it back up. Gotta claim what you built innit, and we are.

Lol piss off you Nazi cunts. Say that on the street and you'll have Brits of all colours kicking your toothless heads in.

>"ayoo senpai dont chat shit bruv i'll stab u up while 6 of my mandem back me up cos i'm a fuckin pussy"

I've seen harder lads in Belfast primary schools and I do mean that literally

This

Pure anglo stock reporting in.
>Americans are what the brittish would be if their grandma didn't have to settle for the beta with asthma.

For the entire 20th century, the Brits did a commendable job of keeping their idiots away from cameras and microphones, while in America, stupidity was positively celebrated. This is the primary reason we think of the English as being more intellectual.
Now that every idiot in the halfway-developed world has access to cellphones and webcams, our presumptions are changing with the times.

>self-hating nigger hates his own race so much he has to date a blonde girl

Top lol I'd never date a sheboon. Then again you probably wouldn't either.

>no physical prowess

Breeding you out one womb at a time, Nigel. These blonde genes end with this black dick.

That's a good observation

>having kids with multiple mothers

Yep you're definitely a nigger

I for one support this.

Liberal women are a virus that infect the white gene pool.

I hope as many blacks as possible take these women so that they no longer destroy the pure white gene pool.

If you want your kid to be an effeminate liberal faggot or a "certified don in the endz" then be my guest, because your half cast bastards are all going to get fuck out to france where they belong.

You'll remember I said this, when you go to sleep tonight, you'll remember this post, and when you wake up in the morning, you'll remember it, and for every day after that, this post will be in the back of your mind.

Tick Tock.

(you)

>no physical prowess

not some edgelord challenging you to a fight, but what county you in, black user?

There are plenty of places I've been to where an individual like yourself would disappear if you wandered there at the wrong time of day

Oh I get it. It's funny 'cos you're white pretending to be black on the interwebs to piss people off.

laugh out loud...

We aren't going anywhere. Immigration hasn't even stopped its actually increasing. You're an endangered dodo bird.

>we aren't going anywhere?

Is that what you really believe?

You're going to one of two places.

One, you can go to voluntarily, and save yourself before it's too late.

The other, well, you won't be going of your own free will.

Let me guess, she's middle aged and bleached. Don't deny it, your a meme son.

You just sound like a national front cunt. You cunts have no power and never will.

Answer please

There will be blood on the roads

>Black brit

See the problem is that the British are people, what you have there is an oxymoron.

I'm in England.

Curious to know where I'd "disappear". Perhaps a gyppo caravan site in Ireland? Cos it ain't happening anywhere in the real non-inbred world.

The British people have a very large spectrum of IQ but produce some of the greatest minds on the earth. The British people tend to be more boorish and less culturally refined than say the Italians or germans. Take for example the lack of English contribution to classical music and contrast this to Austria and you will see what I am saying. While Germany produced Bach, Beethoven, Haydn, And Handel. Britain produced Purcell and that's basically it. Even the irish made greater musical contributions. The British people are rougher than continental Europeans. The brits would rather have bread and circuses than high art. Yet the British have made unparalleled contributions to the sciences. This I believe is due to the British valuing practicality over cultural refinement. If left to their own devices Britain will drink lots of alcohol and get into fist fights. They are a rowdy people. However, do not mistake these aggressive tendancies as signs of British stupidity. I'm proud to be of British stock.

>England
county, not country.

So, what county are you from, fellow brit?

>physical prowess

Just won the grand slam in 6 nations (unbeaten in all of Europe)

Won the Rugbly League New Zealand series

Heavyweight champ

Came third in the Olympics (behind USA and China) won man for man

idiot

Why do you care, want to be a big man on the internet like you always do?

Whatever i said you'd just claim it was the one area of the country where a little old blackie like me could survive.

It's 2016, we're everywhere.

Unfortunately you are.

Can you guys stop that? We don't want you everywhere.

We don't really want you anywhere.

Maybe back in Africa because that shit's hilarious.

Your a faggot.

Why do I care? Curiosity.
Come on man, either you're a legit alpha who can breed out any race he wants, or you're a retard who can't even pinpoint his own location on a map.

What's the county? I'm genuinely interested to know what region you live in where such an attitude can actually grow

4 particular cities/counties wouldn't surprise me, but anywhere else would have to be pretty specific.

Come on, I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours

Read up mate, we were Caliphs n shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

>we're everywhere

you're in London or Birmingham

almost entirely what I was thinking.

>This I believe is due to the British valuing practicality over cultural refinement.
wouldn't it be the opposite? the desire to appear high brow while not being high brow at all, where as mainland germanic low class is content being low class and having low class interests and letting high class drive the culture

Thank you, I will sleep easier tonight now.

I thought Birmingham had a huge muslim population?

Is it basically just no whites?

They think their shit don't stink

British people think they're smart because they see Americans through their media which is mass produced and aimed at the lowest common denominator. Not just reality television but shows like 'The Big Bang Theory' really just pander to wannabe geeks and insult their intelligence.

When you compare American TV to British Telly you can see that they cut out the pointless parts on the British shows and have a more cohesive structure.

Because I am

What exactly are you building back up? Can't you see your country is collapsing?

And why is it that the first method of intimidation is to call attention to your pack mentality and that ur famalams are going to back you up? Isn't that just saying that you're too scared to take him on yourself?

I've literally never seen a black person (In the UK) in a position to do anything useful.

How exactly did you build shit back up?

either bored, nervous or both.
I wonder what you were
>young person of colour who likes to be racist against whitey online
>beta person of colour who likes to ride on the coattails of the bulls of his race
>shill/race traitor/shitposter

Since you decided to bail, I'm gonna go with the most likely option and assume you're nothing more than a dirty shitposter. I hope so, because you bailed when things started getting personal.

Thought you might get doxxed or something?

Ah well, toodles

there music scene is ever changing and rarely does it leave a stain in the culture, and with that it is thus always booms and busts, it lead the charge in american metal during the 80s which by all means broke away from the hair bands that once where king of the roost

it did so again in the mid 2000's around 2006 to be exsact when they once again lead a direct charge with electronic music building the genre from one focal point to dozens that now scrawl across the land scape of the world

as far as refinement there seems to be little since there are few people willing(due to population size) to pic up the torch of new ground and to conitune on the Musical pathway, but instead they desire to make a new brand in music.

not to say your example was wrong just that there are more differences involved

I was speaking from a more classical/baroque/romantic/folk European art music perspective. Listen to English folk and then listen to Irish folk and you will see that the Irish folk traditions are extremely lively and a great deal more complex. Slip jigs are often in 9 while most music is in 4/4.

Because we are, you pitiful little wastrel of a sub-breed Arab or other, miscellaneous detritus belonging to the gutter of the world who, by some grave misfortune, have decided to blight our fair lands with the carrion-swarm of your diaspora.

your assement would be right on the lively part of the muscial world espicaly for that time period, metal and electronic that i talked about is all dark and brooding

Kek at your image.

Since the sixties Britain has been second only to USA in musical influence, taking population into account probably number one

>but muh classical is the only real music
no m8

Name me one genre of music Britain has created.

Taylor Swift is really influential that doesn't make her high culture. My post was about high culture specifically. It's not a knock against the British (I'm of British ancestry) It's an observation.

Drum and bass

Pls don't ask stupid questions

Drum and bass is quite possibly the stupidest music ever contrived. How exactly does that qualify as high culture? How does it in any way rival Bach or mozart? 4/4 drum beats gee what a great idea. Meanwhile in America the Irish and Scots created bluegrass. I'm sorry, to be so blunt but it's the truth. Drum and bass is bread and circus music. You're only further proving my point.

>heavy metal
>progressive rock
>punk rock
>drum and bass
>trip hop
>dubstep

And have had a radical influence in many other genres, like Ska, house music, and essentially revolutionised rock music, and created the general idea of a "rock band".

British artists this year accounted for 17.1% share of global sales, despite accounting for 0.88% of world pop.
allmediascotland.com/media-releases/117418/media-release-stellar-year-for-british-music-as-uk-artists-achieve-record-17-1-per-cent-global-share/

We'll save British philosophy, literature and television for another time.

America has created bluegrass, jazz, blues, rock, etc. etc. All these genres of music come from America not britain. You honestly think you're number one?

LOL

>Gets insulted
>Threatens violence

of course the nigger is gonna nig

I'm sorry I don't fit into your highbrow idea of cultured. It was never my intention. I was merely naming a genre of music created in the UK at your behest.
youtu.be/nx1ubiXvRgU

>punk rock
The first punk rock band was called the sonics and was formed in the United states. Punk is mind numbingly simple. Once again bread and circus music
>heavy metal
That one you may have but still it is derived from American blues.
>the rest
Bread and circus drivel. Drum and bass and dubstep are basically the same genre. 4/4 beats. You didn't invent 4/4 drum beats britain.

My argument is that the British are into bread and circuses not high culture. You have only further proven my point.

cause by the vacuum left by the warsaw pact countries going to shit. I'm not disagreeing british music is good, but america and britain got to export a lot of culture post-wwII because everyone else was dead/defeated.

also brits have newton. he's at least top 10 for greatest individual contributors to science

better question, why do brits sell themselves out all the time?

>created the idea of a rock band

No you didnt.

>Bread and circus populist music is popular therefore it's good.

And Mozart died penniless. Bach was thrown in jail multiple times and ignored for decades after his death. Implying the masses have good taste.

I can't believe Bach died in relative obscurity and poor. He was a gift from God and one of the greatest men history, in my opinion anyway.

It's said Britain didn't contribute much to classic music

Well you have purcell, and some others. John field was Irish but he created the idea of the nocturne that Chopin used. The Germans just had a gift for it. Britain contributed a great deal to music. I am letting my American nationalism cloud My judgement in an exaggerated way. I'm proud to have British ancestry.

In fact, the conductor of my local Orchestra is an English man. A tremendously virtuous individual who has reached out to the poor and homeless of America with classical music. He is greatly revered. This is the type of behaviour that will exalt humanity.

>>"Most British people instinctively know they are not as good as people think they are."

-John Oliver

They don't ahmed.

Everyone thinks we do because of how we talk.