What's changed between 1996, 2006 and 2016?

3 numbers and then 1 number

I don't make these threads so I can get ignored.

Get your asses in here, bump.

More niggers

My dick in ur asshole

23 million Mexicans.

99% of the faggots here were born between then

>1996
Good video games

>2006
Good video games

>2016
Bad video games

simple as that

The opportunity came up to get the jump on the neocons.

Maybe we can even hang some of them while we're at it.

>1996
little internet
>2006
best internet
>2016
normalfaggotry

More fags.

>thinking ocarina of time is that good

Most of the stuff naughty dog has made (last of us, uncharted) are good.

>Dark Souls
>Bad
You're fired

>1996
Hipster tier
>2006
Memories tier
>2016
Actual good games tier

People stopped becoming adults.

I'm 25, still play vidya, watch anime, shit-post on the chans, wear band-shirts, sneakers, jeans.....piss and moan and bicker with my siblings and still live with my parents.

so is the point being made that all president had good games made during their term?

>Hipster tier
Tell me more about these video games you've never beaten.

Don't ever fucking reply to me ever again.

I learned 20 things.

>96
great times man, all optimism world going only forwards, soviet destroyed, china had yet not taken all our factories, jobs for all, booming IT sector.. all looked good. Still prohabition and all that shit, some pakis... some gooks.. not so many really

>2006
wooow what happened?
pesimism
bad for many many businesses
factories now in choina
going all in on oil only
even fucking fishing prrocessing plants are moved to choina.. so fish here.. move it around the globe.. process.. get back here..
betrayed more and more by pols
more and more shitskins
oslo unrecognizable
everyone needed bachelor now..

took my bachelor
everyone needs masters, post grad
schools turning shit as hell, covering incoming bigger and bigger hidden depression
been putting healthy people on disability for years for making us look good to the outside world for investments
The gov has destroyed the IT sector by interfering and corruption
Shitskins and niggers everywhere, now spreading out of oslo
no control or real background checks on immigrants
security services don't even respond when given clear evidence of multiple imported in part shia headchoppers from iraq and syria... also some isis

>2026
Revoltion has taken place
We are no longer part of the EEC
PArts of sweden that are norse have been annexed, those of non norse blood will be given two options. move to kebab shithole or go to re-education camp
Kebab is gone
Pols heads are on display on poles on Akershus festning where they belong.
Gert Wilders is emperor of mainland europe
Trump is God Emperor of murica
Mexico has a wall on both it's borders
drones and automatic ml based rifles shoot anyones who dares get to frisky with the wall

my age and self hatred

Listen here you dumb faggot nigger hipster you probably browses Sup Forums and agrees with everything they say unironically because that's what all the cool Gamers do am I right? The original Doom is shit compared to new one that being said the classic Doom does have its positive side it has great mods and I doubt that the new Doom will have as great mods but I gotta admit this snap map thing does look pretty good. Earthbound yeah but more like shitbound you know there's a big problem with autismtale is better than it. Chrono trigger is just overrated trash same goes for final fantasy 7 the new remake which will havs actual action combat and a good story which will play more like the new Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts will be with that game should have been in the first place and will be ten times more Superior than that fucking garbage in the 1990s I suppose there's nothing wrong what Super Mario 64 other than the fact that it's extremely overrated and several 3D Platformers of the time were much better than that trash. Not even gonna go into the Zelda meme what as for CS that's fucking trash brought the beginning of cancer to first person shooters and if thag garbage wouldn't exist we wouldn't have the Casual shit that we would have got from CS go and every game has been trying to incorporate a shitty crate system and ruin progression in multiplayer games.

So fuck you cunt.

>Any of the games under Barry
>Good

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

That's the worst copypasta I've ever seen in my fucking life.

The problem with a lot of narcissistic people on Sup Forums is that they see the boards as extensions of themselves, so when the boards fail to reflect favorably on them, they lash out in anger, confusion and frustration. This is exacerbated by the fact that most of us here on Sup Forums have little social contact, meaning that it is imperative for the more reclusive of us to find satisfying interactions here.

Because nobody except annoying tripfags assert any identity, it's easy to maintain the illusion that everyone here is "like myself", reflects "my tastes" and, even if it is never openly said, "gets me". So when evidence to the contrary emerges, this isn't put down to the fact that maybe the whole idea of cohesion was inaccurate, it's put down to the fact that some alien force has contaminated the boards, that something foreign is degrading the quality of something which was once pure, cohesive and representative of "my qualities".

This is the origin of the "stop liking what I don't like" problem people here have. It's a vain attempt to rid an expanded version of ones own ego of contamination by that which you do not approve of.

i've grown a third cokc

>gta 3 and 4
>not vice city or san andreas

what the actual fuck

>2006
>Memories tier

the internet

1996: OJ on trial?, first year in college, penn state shooter
2006: started affair with Asian milf
2016: have gf, make easy money, realize what a degenerate I've been the past two decades

>1996-2006
The golden age of all humanity

>2006-2016
The beginning of the downfall of modern civilization

my age