Anybody else here fucking hate Tyler?

This dude honestly has no album or songs of musical value.
They're all fucking shit.

I miss the V Nasty clique desu

used to think the same exact thing desu OP

then he came out with Flower Boy

this

>It took him 8 years and coming out to make something of value

Ok

flower boy is fucking amazing, cherry bomb was pretty decent, i thought it wasnt as bad as ppl made it out to be. it wasn't as good as flower boy but it definitly sounds like the precursor that it is.

I don't hate him, but yeah his outuput is pretty underwhelming. Still haven't listened to flower though.

that's pretty much what we said yeah

sounds like you just have a massive hate boner for Tyler desu

I did, but I love Flower Boy

Who wouldn't for a 6'2 chad body guy?
I'm only 6'1 and skinny fat as fuck.
And I just think his music mediocre as hell.
Goblin is still among the shittiest Hip Hop album I've ever listen to.

you should it's amazing. granted i thought his past albums were okayish and kinda liked cherry bomb but this is definitly on another level.

Tyler has always been a talented rapper. His songs were just really boring and bland before flower boy, where he finally got some actually production and wrote some beautiful harmonies.

the way you're using "harmonies" makes it seem like you don't even know what it means.

>Hating someone's music cause you're fat.

Lol

Nothing wrong with having a bias.
Not even the real reason I hate him.

Those who can't appreciate the art of his earlier projects are fucking stupid. Yeah, Goblin wasn't that great. But it wasn't the worst thing I've ever listened to.

there's a reason he didn't get the critical acclaim and attention back then that's he's getting now

You just don't get it. The dude's a fucking walking paradox.

is it a classic though?
any songs on there gonna be remembered?

the visceral impact of yonkers at the time, including the video, is and continues to be the closest thing to a classic he's ever done. flower boy is well-made and sophisticated, but doesn't have any punch. I really see it as the start of his decline. he's becoming less and less unique

rap sucks
check em

He looks so much shorter than 6'2

Yonkers is kinda neat but on the whole he's maaaasively overrated.

Kek so close to quints

His music has a nice blend of many things.

not everything has to be a classic imo, the guy made a great album and that's all I've ever wanted from him instead of the average shit he was pushing out every two years before

I know he'll probably never release a "classic"

>I know he'll probably never release a "classic"
why? he's extremely talented compared to his peers. his charisma, flow, composition, production, visual arts, and fashion skills. The guy is oozing with talent.

I just want to see it come together into something really remarkable

I like Bastard/Goblin era Tyler. I didn't listen to hip hop much, and still don't, but I remember these skater kids talking about the music videos for Yonkers and Earl. Those songs gave me a different outlook on hip hop than the stereotypical "just rapping about drugs and bitches" view I had before.

desu is suck a weird fucking thing. no worries i guesssssss

WHO DOESNT

I'm not an expert but I've actually bought an album of his (Goblin) with my own money and I still like it. Most rappers don't deserve my white money.

OP just sounds like another black guy who, oddly, doesn't know when rap is actually done right. (see: the old "backpacker" epithet, which never actually meant anything. Oh, it's actually interesting to listen to so that makes it bad. That's literally what it comes down to).

He just released the one that has

Wolf is the fucking best what the fuck is this thread on

>projecting.

I'm a fan of Tyler and even I don't like Goblin.

It's just not good.
The beats aren't the greatest and there's only a few good songs on there.

his new album was good and i fucking hate most of his music

Give wolf a chance.

and flower boy isn't it? i felt like it was pretty close to what you were just describing

i dont think thats a unique thing to tyler. hunderets of comments like yours are under literally ever rappers videos. it was just the first time you were exposed to anything else then shitty random mainstream hiphop.

I don't like Tyler at all. Cherry Bomb was awful and yet he threw a fucking fit when Fantano and everyone came down on it. That's what you can expect from people who preach not getting upset and just letting things roll off your back. When they get attacked they'll whine and cry as much as anyone.

Tron Cat is still my favorite track that he's "individually" done, as an artist. It's right at the peak of their enfent-terrible thing, and it's him just having fun and throwing all the darts at the board just to mess with everybody.