dopefile.pk/z232d6e3q6it
open.spotify.com/album/60Ca2ECXMePq5zJ0fjcQK1
datpizz.com/lil-b-the-basedgod-discography/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still run it is best track
thank you based god

Post download link

Anyone got a 320 link?

seriously? thats good to hear. looking forward to this.

itunes link here. there's a flac copy out in the wild too.
suprafiles.org/wfup8s6nylje

Im on track 3 jesus this is some next level shit im not even joking.
Its good.

It's like 80's rap but somehow so futuristic

here's a better (not dead yet) link in 320
dopefile.pk/z232d6e3q6it

>still not on spotify or soundcloud

lol not gonna listen

its on spotify my friend

open.spotify.com/album/60Ca2ECXMePq5zJ0fjcQK1

Lil B was the meme rap originator, sad to see all these rappers copping his style and not giving him the credit he deserves.

Holy shit dj basedgod is sick

ikr he's a godlike producer tybg

I think this is number one on the hip hop charts for itunes right now.

thx m8 gonna go listen now

>320 transcoded from the itunes release
no thanks

thnx. only post thats relevant in this thread..

7 year wait was worth it TYBG

Lil B is unironically one of the best artists in hip hop at the moment.

He's like a complete genius who is either unaware of how great he is or just doesn't care.

first song in and it is making me want to hug everyone in this world as demanded by lil b thank you basedgod

tybg for the good music and good vibes gonna jam out to this and hug everyone tybg good vibes to all of Sup Forums

But no for real, I'm fuckin with this heavy.

>QUINTS
TYBG

YOU CAN FUCK MY BITCH BASED GOD

BASED GET

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD

BASEGOD SEASON
THIS THREAD BOUT TO SEE SOME GETS

this shit is completely horrendous per usual and I love it.

say it now
>T H A N K Y O U B A S E D G O D

TYBG

Death Grips good guys.

Please fuck my bitch based god
Check'd

WITNESSED FUCK
FUCK MY BITCH
BASED GOD
FUUUUUUUCK

THE BASED GOD BLESSED YOU WITH QUINTS

VERY RARE VERY BASED MIRACLE

is this real?

why does he sound like a torally different rapper in this?

since when did his voice sound like this?

and the beats sound like west coast rap suddenly.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO HUG 5 PEOPLE RN
TYBG

top 10 dead or alive

I really like this but it sounds like a wonky weird version of west coast gangsta circa 93

quints for the based god

He puts on a bit of a voice with some of his songs. He's also a bit heavier now than he used to be.

THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF Sup Forums FUCKING WITNESSED FUCK

THANK YOU BASED GOD

yeah I guess a person's voice get's stronger and more certain as they get older. he doesn't sound as messy or light

seems like he's finally kind of stepped it up and stopped being so slack with his approach, but desu the slackness was kind of part of what made his sound what it was before. there's still a certain distinct character there though. but he's going for a tighter delivery now.

this is the end of trap style hiphop

lil b is bringing that old school sound back

thank u based god

bit of straight up 80s rap energy and delivery at points too

yeah, was gonna say. not a trace of trap in there.

I like how it uses these clashing tonal dissonances in the beats too. that's something you didn't hear much in most hip-hop since the 00s.

This is it, we've peaked, time to close shop

Welp, that settles it. It's AOTY.

Holy shit this is so good

TYBG. HUGS FOR EVERYONE!

:)

THANK YOU BASED GOD

Do your thing, Basegod.

man kesha fucking sucks. i hope this beats her wretched clickbait-pop

TYBG.

BASED GOD CAN SAVE THE WORLD

I like the last third of this the most. The first part is kind of like west coast and then it goes 80s rap for a moment and it's all fine but I feel like his distinct style and character comes through in the latter part. Like more East Bay / Berkeley / Oakland kind of beats and the odd textures and then his cartoonish yet sincere persona showing up more. His weirder, more distinct sound. Except a little tighter and more professional now, which, like, good for him.

Rare Art is my fav track.

tybg

We need to get this album to #1. Lil B deserves it.

THANK YOU BASED GOD

it's dead now, can somebody mega it?

It's literally on fucking spotify

I'll put it on soulseek.

I don't really listen to or like hip hop, but seeing Lil B's continued success brings a smile to my face.

I would really not be suprised if he actually blows with this one.

It's only fair, he was the first meme rapper and practically invented a big aspect of the new vibe.

thx

I guess the first part of the album is mostly hyphy and then it goes into his more personal style.

Get it while it's hot. Up now. I only want to have soulseek up for 10 minutes or so. I want him to sell more albums.

he deserves it and when it happens I'll just be super happy for him like this guy

aside from just being overly happy about how worth the wait this was, can we talk about what's going on in my headphones during 'Ain't Me'?

Am I just really tired, or is that little strings part recorded in a way I haven't heard before (or perhaps have but can't place/recognize)?

oh shit I got a based get. tybg I am humbled.
The production is better than I thought it would be. I was a but worried when Lil B said he produced the WHOLE thing.

I havnt really gotten into lil B heard wonton soup and put it in the same catergory as other meme cancer like gangnam style but this album aint too bad, DJ based god is a jam

He's one of the reasons a lot of rap doesn't sound like ~rap~, exactly, anymore. Like, kind of a softer, more suburban sound of a new kind of black dude that grew up on the internet and anime and stuff.

this is beautiful and i have a lot of positive feelings for everyone right now Thank You Based God

i think i'm ready to quit Sup Forums after this thread, and seeing the Based God speak through quints. Sup Forums has a negative effect on my mind and my life. I'm ready to move on- it's time to put aside childish things. Thank You Based God

TYBG

Lil B
------
Jay Z

This is why they're called tripfags.
>best track
>not The Real Is Back
No one asked you, Bonzo.

6 kiss is his best work still

>80s
>futuristic
>west coast (g-funk)
>old-school
>no more trap
>still has distinct style; improved
Will we lose the Lil B we know now on the internet to the BasedGod who will lead the hip-hop revolution tomorrow on the main stage?

I'm so glad we are all based lads

holy shit this is goood

#TYBG

This tape fucking bumps. So does Lil B just ironically make bad music and this is what he's truly capable of?

I want to support Lil B because all of his great music I have, He's put out for free. That being said I ain't paying $30 fucking dollerydoos on Itunes for a digital download. How can they even justify that.

Plus he doesn't sell any merch either. I want to support the basegod!

TYBG

TY BASED GOD
BRANG DANG DANG IM VERY SMART VERY INTRICATE

Isn't it $16? For 27 songs that aint bad or just stream it like a normal person in 2017

TYBG

Its $30 here in Australia and did you even read my post. I said I want to support him i.e buy merch, physical releases, art.

Streaming is for plebs

$30 is more than enough for the amount of free music he's gave us over the years

datpizz.com/lil-b-the-basedgod-discography/
there's a mega link to Black Ken in there

I know, I know. I just have a hatred of buying digital downloads.

Not based at all

Slightly off topic but seeing as we got a lot of the task force in this thread, does anyone know where to buy his book? The one listed on Amazon is like $150