Does ananyone know any girls that were very innocent and virginal for a while and then suddenly turned slutty when they...

Does ananyone know any girls that were very innocent and virginal for a while and then suddenly turned slutty when they began associating with a slutty friend? Anybody else get a little angry but also turned on by this? Got any stories?

Yes. But it was an internet friend, though

When was this?

A solid 9/10 gymnast virgin asked me to take her V right after I broke up with my gf.
Said gf was also very innocent and begged me to pop her V like 3 days after she turned legal, which is 16 here.
Most girls get off on being total whores, they just need some security before they'll do it sometimes, depending on their self respect and confidence

>most girls get off on being total whores, they just need some security before they'll do it sometimes, depending on their self respect and confidence
I wish I'd realised this in high school

I took my friends little sisters vcard. She was, and really still is, one of those "good girls". Straight A student, going to school to become a doctor, goes to church on sundays. When she came back from her first year at uni she started to ket her hair down a bit. She started getting drunk a lot and one day when I was drinking with my friend at his house she came back from the bar. My friend had been drinking way too much and had to puke. His sister and I ended up drunkenly flirting, which led to us drunkenly fooling around (we did 69 on my friend bed while he was passed out in the bathroom). The next week we ended up fucking at my house on the condition that I dont tell anybody. Continued for about 2 years when she got a boyfriend

What was her favorite position?

The combination you usually want is lowish self respect and high confidence. Not either too extremes though, too much confidence and they'll shoot for better men, so you want that sweet spot right around your own level. Not confident enough though and they're unlikely to be confident enough to show their body off for some time.
We wanted to set a friend of mine, who is a total Sup Forums virgin (that is, frequents Sup Forums and was also a virgin) with a friend of my girlfriends, who was like uber Christian kissless gf. And i'm assuming as a result of her low self esteem she must have been silently begging for the dick, because in August at an A level results party they literally met up for like the second time ever and got head, she wasn't even drunk. Sex and shit is all instinctive, they just need to think low enough about themselves to jump at any opportunity, and then be confident enough to actually go ahead with the sexuals.
Feel like it gets easier with age though, you may be out of highschool now but it bet theres tonnes of local hoors begging for the dick if you go out to clubs and shit. Anybody riding solo in a club will naturally feel vulnerable on her own, whilst also evidently being desperate enough to personally seek it out despite the implied vulnerability. So its an insta win on its own.

At first it was stricktly missionary, she was quite the prude her first time (she wasnt drunk when we had sex). The last time we fucked she rode my cock like it was the last time cum would ever drip out of her freshly fucked pussy

I really really hate women. They're such disgusting degenerates.

The virginity is strong in this one

Yes, a group of girls I from HS, and knew for a few years after HS as well. My friend's called them the slut circle, and one of them dated a girl from it. She actually stayed loyal to him in HS, but then HE cheated on her and triggered her to be a slut. So she just accepted her slut life style after her HS sweetheart cheated on her basically.

She ended up dating another friend of mine after her HS sweetheart cheated on her. And she cheated on him with a nigger, and has been chugging cocks since.

Sad thing is I knew one of the girls (a different one that I posted about above) since middle school, and she was cool as hell. We listened to the same music and shared a lot of classes, But she was only cool when we were alone. As soon as she was with the Slut Circle, she changed her mindset. So I always knew to just keep it as friends. I know Sup Forums will will say "hurr durr you could've tapped that" but I myself do not sleep around with just anyone, and especially do not sleep with girls that get around. THat is how you get nigger AIDS.

But that was all long ago. I don't really talk to anyone from high school anymore.

I knew a chick that was raised extremely religious. Married at 18 to another church families son. Thy split 3 years later and she became a complete slut. Not just the regular "fuck guys at parties when drunk" slut, the multiple guys/girls kind. If she liked the look of someone she would walk straight up to them and tell him she wants his cock in her mouth. Would be sober and get 4 guys/girls back to her place to bang. Was wild.

>But she was only cool when we were alone. As soon as she was with the Slut Circle, she changed her mindset
that's low.
you did right.

Thats High School

Yeah. I mean we never dated or anything, but I don't like when people flip flop like that depending on who they are around. Maybe she has settled down by now, no clue. I wouldn't judge someone now based on how they were in high school, but it is still something to consider in the back of your mind.

doesn't matter.

Are you virgin shaming, shitlord?

aamen Sup Forumsrother

Yes it does, every group of 3 or more high school bitches does the same shit

I went to Catholic school and didn't get any in high school. I was too mentally and fortitudinally weak to take risks and defy the rules. I obeyed the rules and was extremely conscientious and was always treated like a child, admonished and reproached left and right. I knew others were breaking the rules but i couldn't bring mmyself to do anything rebellious. I am ok now and learned from it. I was an orbiter of a few girls and they turned into huge, huge sluts.

I managed to get a girl from Best Buy recently.
I bought a t.v. and she asked if I wanted her to carry it and I said no I've got it. She said "ok, you've got it." I said "the tv is probably heavier than you"(she was petite redhead). She actually laughed and then I told her "I bet I could toss you around pretty easily" and she was laughing and said "you think you're up for it?"
All this at the register. I never could have pulled this off in high school.

>"you think you're up for it?"
yee boi

Oh no I would never do such a thing, assling

:^)

Assling? Okay, numale.

No it requires 4

I had to urban dictionary numale, havent heard that one before

I mean, I'm not surprised. You guys are usually not very self aware.