My brother's gf is a delusional third wave feminist and completely brainwashed due to years on tumblr...

My brother's gf is a delusional third wave feminist and completely brainwashed due to years on tumblr. Today is his birthday, she'll be there. Give me your best shit. I'll print it all out and put it up in the garage where they'll probably will go to fuck sooner or later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs
youtube.com/watch?v=WVs3bFdkqzA
youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go read a book you little faggot. Just because it's the weekend and mommy gave you some iPad time doesn't mean we're your personal army.

Eat shit

You mad?

seems so

thank your for this great post

>My brother's gf

get a gf bro

this is sad

youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs

show her this song, tell her this is a woman's job

thank you, this is perfect.

you might like this one too

butthurt nigger, cus niggers are dumb as fuck and a scourge on the world

Why do you care so much? Don't be a faggot and just enjoy the party. You don't have to ruin your brothers mood by pissing off someobe he loves

Bettendorf

2 mins 57 secs of my life I'm never getting back thanks fuck for brains

I don't get it. is that boy supposed to be a wizard or something?

here show her this one too so she knows how to teach her kids about puberty.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVs3bFdkqzA

Do you have autism or something? I ask because you clearly struggle to understand and interact with people in social environments, a typically symptom

found a better song for you to show her.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw

Wear an armband with a swastika to show everyone what a hero you are, OP.

No, I dont. It just brings much joy to me to piss her off. Every time you try to have an actual discussion with her she get's all screechy and loud. I'll place my gopro in the garage so I'll have her reaction on camera. I only do it for the lulz.

>reverse image search it

Can't do that. That's an actual crime where I live.

>supposed to be a wizard or something?
pretty close , he is supposed to be and is dead

>any time you have a discussion with her she gets screechy and loud

probably because you are trying to debate her beliefs and pissing her off due to your social ineptitude from autism evidenced by your next statement,

>I'll place my gopro in the garage so I'll have her reaction on camera

when you know they are going in there to fuck.

tl;dr OP wants to film his brother fucking some chick.

You think they'll still fuck when she sees a bunch of "hateful" shit printed all over the garage? No. She'll rush into the living room and pour whatever drink in my face and yell at me until she has a breakdown. I see nothing wrong in making fun of that.

I like OP's style.

Fuck feminists and fuck niggers.

>Fuck feminists and fuck niggers.

finally, someone.

you really think that's gonna be the first thing they see when they are there to fuck?

not only are you autistic, you've never had sex.

I really don't know how you get this autistic thing. Not only have I been in two relationships before but I'm also currently banging my flatmate back at uni. Now imagine, you rush into the garage, making out, semi-undressed and enter a fully dark room. You gotta put on the main light to find the switch for the "small" light. As soon as the room is flooded with light, they'll see. How is this so hard to grasp for you?

Yup, this threads screams younger brother all over it.

Take two people trying to have a nice time during a seem special event completely unrelated to anything little brother related- and have it completely ruined by the fact that someone can't accept that they aren't the center of attention for a day so they shit all over everything with the most racist and normie-phobic shit there is.

Grow up, goddammit. Just go ride a bike or something. Fuck.
You baby.

We're twins. But yeah, why not. Actually thought about going on a bike ride later.

Let two people in love enjoy her birthday.

Your parents should have taught you this.

Hey, I'm a twin too. Look at that.
Happy birthday. Now, my sister wasn't the greatest either, in fact we don't talk anymore at all cuz fuck her, but there's a time and a place for fucking with people, and it's not on their goddamn birthday, ok? Maybe if you weren't trying to totally get under her skin, buy what you are talking about would actually ruin her day in a way that no one deserves on their birthday.

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TOO YOU LITTLE PRICK. LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS.

If she's as bad as you say she is, won't he be having a miserable time you can laugh at anyway, if not today down the road?
Let this go.

>you are gonna put on the light

no dude, most people just have sex in the dark, no one gives ashit about mood lighting.

you're autistic because you can't have a conversation with your brother's girlfriend without her yelling at you.

you are autistic because you live with your flatmate but when you go to visit your brother you fuck up his social life at home with his girlfriend.

autism is typically associated with social ineptitude.

is it worth the read?

this

It actually is

no, it's just John Bettendorf being autistic.

Yes, absolutely!

I know it's my birthday and it's actually kinda sad. My brother and I used to be very close, used to finish each others sentences and did everything together. That all changed when he got his completely retarded gf about a year ago and called me out for being a pseudo intellectual for going to uni. Things changed. He's not the same he used to be and neither am I. I really don't give a shit about my birthday, I more or less celebrated with a bunch of friends back in Vienna just yesterday. It's really his party. If our parent's hadn't forced me to come I wouldn't have. Anyways, I just really hate the bitch. And it's not me being envy. He had gf's before, so did I. But this is new. She invaded our life and so I said fuck it, let's study in the capitol.

Yes, in a completely dark garage where you can't see shit you need at least some light source to not step into my dad's tool-shed, you know. How would you even find the couch in complete darkness?

you clearly did not read the thing, fucking moron

dude, at this point you're just annoying. You have no idea about the situation but make wild assumptions. Who's really autistic here?

so what you are saying is
>you are butthurt your brother realised you don't know shit just because you went to college
>you are attempting to reenact what your brother did to you on his girlfriend because you are so butthurt about it

dude reenacting the circumstances of you and your brother's relationship shattering isn't gonna fix your relationship, it's gonna make it worse.

Our relationship is dead at this point. I live more than 5 hours away and only visit every few months. Like I said before, I'm doing this for the lulz.

why is it dead, what aren't you telling us?

a dude calling you out for not retaining information shouldn't have done that.

unless you already had hangups about your own intelligence, someone putting you down for it shouldn't really affect you unless you were trying to make a conceited assertion and he proved it wrong.

>you are butthurt your brother realised you don't know shit just because you went to college

No, he just sees people that go to uni as snobs in general. He did not always have this mindset. All implemented by his very dumb but excellently manipulating gf.

Told him she's leeching off him, that she's generally bad. Told me I'm butthurt because my last relationship ended in a train wreck and I can't stand to see him truly happy. Which is bullshit. I can't stand him seeing him with a retired town bicycle which will be pregnant by the end of next year and leech off of him for the rest of his life. Told him exactly that, he got very angry, punched the shit out of each other, I moved away.

This was supposed to be a "piss of a degenerate tumblr chick" thread, not a feels thread. Thanks a lot, guys.

so yeah I hit the nail on the head, you made a conceited assertion and he called you out for being a pseudo intellectual, you proved him right by trying to assert pseudo-psychology into your relationship drama with your brother.

How did I assert pseudo-psychology into the drama?

I mean I assume you aren't a psychologist, so yeah he was right.

Is that creature in the picture real? Is this shopped in any way?

by making assertions about his girlfriend, her past, and their future together.

>retired town bicycle
No, definitely you're butthurt, you omralfag.
Go back to Sup Forums

olives matter

you want to finally fix your brother's relationship?

apologise to him for what you said about his relationship, and start treating him better.

if his girlfriend bad mouths you after that he'll probably end up sticking up for you, create his own drama with her, and they'll end up breaking up.

then you can go back to being hot for your twin brother and finishing his sentences.

>No, he just sees people that go to uni as snobs in general. He did not always have this mindset.
You are doing less than nothing to refute this assertion. The best thing you could do for your brother right now is to keep your mouth shut and kill yourself after the party.
>lulz
Human feces doesn't deserve lulz.

>by making assertions about his girlfriend, her past, and their future together.

Her past is well known, we live in a small town. He just chooses to ignore it. Also their future...
We have a saying which goes "Liebe geht, Hektar besteht" which means "Love will fade, hectare will stay"
She knows about my family's wealth. When they marry she won't have to work a single day in her life. Also she's way too much of a fine lady to actually work in the barn.

Sorry I'm being such an asshole to someone who's clearly a parasite.

humans are evolving into goblins proof that cities are Babylon.

Is it your gf and brother that are going to fuck? Are you going to watch/film?

Is this whole thread bait? Let me guess, next reveal is how close you and your brother were physically? Is this some gay Oedipus bait? If so good job, your really worked the slow realisation on everyone. OP you should turn this into a screenplay.

Physically, no. When we were little we used to share a bathtub and and run around the fields mostly naked but also, which country kid doesn't. There has been no gay stuff going on. We just used to be best friends who also shared the same DNA. Nothing special there.

Sean Penn could play OP; I am Sam style.

That's the only thing niggers know how to do. Reproduce. So fucking what? You're still fucking garbage

OP = faggot

hang yourself on a tough cord, because a standard issue hanging rope won't handle your 400 lbs sadness

So when your crying and fapping later the video, who will wish you were; her or him?

you're approx 100 kilos wrong on that one. but thanks.

If everything goes according to plan there won't be footage to fap to, only footage of her impending mental breakdown.

OP you are so Autistic. Stop, give yourself an uppercut, and try not to be a cunt to few people left on the planet who don't hate you.

yeah because reading "you are a hamplanet" is TOTALLY traumatising and not just autism.