Hey B I need some encouragement

> Be me 22 y old m
> Be a 6/10 + 1/2 if counting in personality
> Get crush on 8/10 or even 9/10
> Everything is going well
> We have decided to go to the movies sometime
> She is always happy to see me
> Friends confirm she has a crush on me to

However I can´t help but feel like she does not like me. Probably because she is clearly out of my league in terms of appearance. So as I already stated give me some encouragement I need it.

Pic kinda related.

Important detail:

We were classmates and quite good friends 5 years ago before she quit school for personal reasons. She cut all ties with us. I recently met her again due to going to the same school (In different courses).

Just go up to her and ask her out. Coffee and shit like that. If she's not interested she'll just refuse. GO FOR IT user

How the fuck do you ask a girl out even. I asked her if she wanted to join for an exhibition in town and she said she wanted to. I never specified it being a date however. Unfortunately she had work this weekend but she said she definitely wanted to join me some other time.

If you have agreed to watch a movie together you have already asked her out

I Guess. I am just so unused to this shit.

just make your intentions clear before you lose your chance. If you dont make a move before she changes her mind, you will lose her.

How do I do that? I already asked her out and been complimenting her when I see her in the hallway. I think I can´t get any more obvious without saying it out loud.

Say it out loud then

Literally ask her on a date. When I met my current gf i said, "Do you want to go on a date? Not hanging out, an actual date." It was a very straight-forward question, and she liked it a lot

I guess. But it just seems really awkward to do.

How do I do when I already decided to hang out with her. Next time I ask her out I specify it is a date or what? I am just not used to these sort of things. Never had a real crush before.

the only way you can be sure

Well shit I guess.

I would suggest making a concrete date for the movie idea. Look at what movies are on and times, and then say “do you want to watch Dunkirk on Saturday?”

Regardless of what you pick whether it be movie, meal or even like going to a zoo or some shit, just make sure you know what you want to do. Nothing worse than saying do you want to go out on Saturday and then not knowing where or what you are planning to do.

From your description of her I’m pretty sure she wants you so you should be good.

Yeah that is a good idea. In the meantime we are talking about an exhibition where I live to go to. So we are already half there.

YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT
NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU AGAIN IF YOU DON'T MAKE SURE YOU HANDLE HER WITH CARE AND PRECISION
TAKE IT FROM ME

sad reality but it has to be done

However she is super shy and introverted. I am worried if I ask her out like that it will be to much to fast for her and she will back down. I might do it for the second date though not to bad of an idea.

Encouragemnt or fear mongering. It givs me motivation atleast.

Dude honestly if she's shy and out of your league you should go for it. Literally one of the best relationships I've ever been in was like that

Dates are fucked. Pretty much, be an interesting person doing interesting shit and just forget dates and asking them out. Invite people to join you doing interesting shit and sometimes they fuck you and sometimes they hang around. Don't commit to a 2hr date, maybe having to pay for any woman otherwise you are straight up identified as a sucker and are automatically not worthy.

You're insecure. Worst case, she says no, it sucks for a while, and you can move on.
Worst case if you never ask, she was the one who got away and will tint your opinion of all of your future girlfriends.

OP, listen to the trips

Take theredpill son. Takes 2 hours of reading for a new outlook on life.

Already redpilled lmao. But not MGTOW. I am a bit conservative when it comes to these things.

You can do it man
>justdoit.gif

look at it a different way instead of teenangst shit-scales.
look at what you are, what you can do, what you will do for her.
is she even worth the hassle?
what does she have to offer?
who says SHE is worth YOUR time and not the other way around?

Love makes people blind, i used to jump cliffs for people that would not even lend a hand when needed. Until i realized what the fuck i was actually doing.

if you like her, you should definently try it.
but don't put her on a higher place then she actually deserves. you like her, that's cool, but it's not a goddes that's "above" you.

should you ask her out?
why the fuck not? She'd probably be flattered that someone likes her.

Chances are, she thinks the same way about you. if your story is not BS.

so just walk up to her, and say some shit like "hey, would you like to go on a date with me?"

MGTOW

MGTOW are just lazy people. Please don't tell me you pay for dates.

Legit advice user Thanks!

That shits fucked, just value yourself.

Do it OP. Say what you are up to. I am a 31 year old Virgin because i didnt. DONT BE ME.

Depends. I don´t pay just to pay but if I have a clear better economical situation I have no issue with paying. Same goes if I want to be nice but I am definetly not the ""M´lady" type

>value yourself.
I value myself quite high. Also got a lot of self confidence but in this scenario I am scared shitless.

Sorry to hear user. It is not to late though!

This, litterally

Just walk up to her and ask

>Hey user
>What are you doing this weekend?
>There's a movie/coffee shop/ anywhere you think she will like, want to go?
If she says yes
>Cool it's a date then, I'll talk to you later and we can arrange a time
If no say ok and move on

What if the answer is yes I wanna go but I work this weekend?

Note a sincere yes not a I don´t want to do that but I don´t have the guts to say no.

>That's fine, when are you free?
>Maybe do (whatever) when you get off work?

If she is genuinely interested she will get that impression and give you the response you are looking for, either she digs you and will find time or she will keep coming up with excuses not to

As I said it was a sincere yes and this might sound poetic but her face lit up like a child on Christmas when I asked her if she wanted to go.

So I am not worried about that.

Then it sounds like she is in to you, next time she's not working and you ask her out and she accepts, say, out loud, "it's a date"

Just tell her you wanna beat her clit up with your tongue.

I was wondering why this thread was so serious up untill now

kek