How many more years until we can finally realize that female toplessness is equivalently shameless to male toplessness?

How many more years until we can finally realize that female toplessness is equivalently shameless to male toplessness?

the sooner the better

Hey, man. I'm all for it. Let the boobies loose!

Bump with nipples of either sex

Most women don't have near perfect tits like those.

its not about shame its about civilization.
if women walk topless everywhere then men will stop doing civilized things and fight each others for women all the time. this will send us back to stone age

Right!? Put a fucking shirt on you bros!

Neither of these tits are any more or less perfect, idc what you say. I've seen many tits and pecs and they're all different shapes and sizes and we have many subjective preferences, but these do not apply to whether they should be exposed or not.

Bull. That's bull and deep down you know it.

Ha, that's funny, you provide the counter-point that agrees with me although I don't like it. Sure I want us to be equal about it. Either men keep their shirts on or women stop being restricted to wearing them.

I mean, female toplessness shouldn't be illegal, but I don't wanna hear bitches complain when they're walking around topless and guys are checking them out. And not just the hot guys...

Have to wait until women get over their own neuroses about going topless

Both right.

Where do you think that neurosis comes from???

the same amount of years that it takes for babies to be able to suck on male nipples for nourishment.

its as much about protection of a vital resource as it is modesty.

People are too angry right now. People would kick off that it's evidence the feminazi's are taking over and cause significant butthurt. As a result, the people going topless would do it as some kind of statement rather than what it is; just showing a bit of unimportant flesh. Everyone needs to chill the fuck out for it to become mundane, currently it'll be the most offensive thing to some people and some massive protest movement to others.

Wouldn't really help vs the whole gravity-on-the-tits problems.

Biology

>How many more years until we can finally realize that female toplessness is equivalently shameless to male toplessness?

Right after we get athiests to define atheism, I suppose.

So can you show me a study that suggests attraction to breasts is biological rather than sociological?

Gravity-on-the-tits has been proven hogwash.

Protection of a vital resource is understandable.. on a person-by-person basis. Socially and legally, there still shouldn't be a restriction.

You're the first person to take the path to this question I wanted to see taken!! So how long do you think it'll take to die down? My thought has always been that we are doing better, but we're still under the same misogynistic oppression that was laid on our society by eras and generations previous.

>"I have never seen a titty IRL, the post"

Top keks, m8. Sorry bout your dick. I've had the same pair of tits in bed next to me for the past two years.

Why not let the owners of the titties make that decision, instead of punishing them for making it?

Does the sight of titties make you violent with suppressed homosexual frustration?

Ok, I get what you're saying, and I think we're agreeing. Guys get harassed for wearing swim shirts. Women are harassed for not covering the titties for a swim.. or anything for that matter. Neither of these are fair. But women can be fucking ostracized,if not already prosecuted, for such action. ...am I correct? Are we on the same page here?? Men and women alike should have equal freedom to be shirtless, as well as equal freedom to admire and be admired. Put a shirt on, you're in the produce section. Playing in the park on a hot day? Be a human.

>So how long do you think it'll take to die down?

Well I think the anger is largely political, so however long it takes for our current economic/societal issues to resolve or the overton window to shift at the least. When the right isn't gunning for anything they see as liberal degeneracy and the left are done with messily appropriating identity politics then I'd expect we'd see less hostility towards this kind of thing.

We are doing better but we're still going through massive cultural and political changes so gotta let them play out before a bigger picture becomes clear.

you ever watch game of thrones?
there are some truly grotesque and offensive bewbs.

I've sucked four dicks. I liked it. Shut the hell up xDD

So essentially you think that politics is so emotionally heated right now that they can't let silly little things slide, like female toplessness and (ignoring the racist undertone) the legalization of marijuana?

Only when they get past their differences will they hold hands and say "we like the titties and the dank weeds"?

I haven't xD it's on the list. What's so offensive about them?

Do you have studies that say the opposite? I certainly have my prior given that changes that occur during puberty tend to be correlated with attraction.

Why stop at toplessness? Shouldn't people be allowed to go around bottomless too?

This is gonna be a boring resolution to your argument: both are right. Biologically, we men see breasts as a sign that babies can suck dat titty. Also fun to grab - but thats where we cross into sociological,and also that in sociology we are raised believing an open titty is bad. Why? No reason. That's why. Closest I've heard is "protection of some vital resource." Still,it should be up to the holder of the tit, not the Wall Street Congressmen.

That would be nice, yes. But I understand that in some instances, like grocery stores and restaurants, this presents a health issue. Still, there's no reason to withhold any nudity except sociological restriction.

Then since breasts are not sexual, me groping a female's breasts is not sexual assault at all and totally fine in public ?

Fucking idiot get off my lawn

Geez, at least let me correct you before you cuss me off your damn lawn.

No, breasts aren't fucking sexual, but you walk up and grab any fucking part of a human being you're assaulting them.

>So essentially you think that politics is so emotionally heated right now that they can't let silly little things slide

Basically, yeah. I think that a lot of people have had their livelihoods threatened by the last 30/40 years of neo-liberal policy, and because it's centrist it was adopted by the left and the right. As such the right are angry at the left for implementing neo-liberalism, and the left is angry at the right for the same thing. Because of that both sides are writing off any views that align with the other side even if they make sense. The left can't see any good in border controls, for example, and the right denounce any progressive stuff as SJW bullshit. Fix the underlying economic issues threatening people's lives and they won't see politics as us VS them anymore.

>Only when they get past their differences will they hold hands and say "we like the titties and the dank weeds"?

Yep, because everyone likes titties and weed.

Run for president. That's all I've got to say to ya at this point. (OP btw)

>xD

This should be enough to tell all of you to abandon this thread

I live in the UK but I do get involved with local politics whenever I can. Not quite president, but better than nothing. Don't think I'd ever run for a proper position as I'd buckle under the pressure probably.

Sorry. You young fucks never taught us old assholes what to use instead of "xD". Ya just changed the rules without notifying anybody. Shut the hell up ya sad lonely fuck.

Maybe if ya smoked enough weed, lawl. But yeah, at least you're helping to direct and steer the position in the right direction.

user you've always gotten shit for doing le epic maymay faces, that's nothing new. If you want to, an ironic :) is about as far as you can go. Unless you're a weeb in which case variants of ;_: is fine too

Thats the idea! Maybe one day I'll join a think tank or something, that'd be kewl. Cheers for the chat anyways.

xD (can't stop won't stop ig) thanks for the clear explanation. But that is just not true. There was a time where I got shit for typing haha instead of lol. Then I got shit for typing lol instead of xD. So now I'm just like.. fuck it. Say what I fucking want.

This is a man topless

fake tits sure are disgusting.

Ya sounds good to me. Ya know, you'd think the general acceptance of transgenderism would elicit enough gender-blurring to make this toplessness thing more acceptable, but noooo.

Go for it just don't complain when people "objectify you" also we can laugh about the fact your tits are way smaller now you cant stuff socks in there.

>There was a time where I got shit for typing haha instead of lol. Then I got shit for typing lol instead of xD

I really hate the 'duh huh I've been here for 89 years' stuff but I've lurked for a long ass time and never come across this. Weird. Whatever floats your boat user, you do you

No no, not Sup Forums. Middle and high school. Facebook. Text. I've been here for like two years, haha.

Oh, that makes more sense. Best advice is follow what you said earlier and 'say what you want'. If someone gives you shit you just say you were trolling and shitpost for maximum damage control. God speed user.

Bon voyage. Think I'm about to abandon post. Tits

Deny instincts all you want faggot, we are wired to fuck. We are wired to procreate. Clothing is like a social construct and agreed contract of social behavior and morals. We try to be more civilized than our ancient predecessors but what you are asking will bring about regression.

>Forgets the fact that the 99.9% of the ones that would walk around topless are the 80 year old grannys or 400 pund feminist landwhales. The decent looking girls will still wear clothes.

>but what you are asking will bring about regression.

Complete speculation

But no one is suggesting doing this because titties are nice, user

>wanting women to walk around topless all the time
>insulting others by saying they don't have seen any real tits

pic related